Weight loss "creates" deeper eyes?

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
I have been losing weight. I would say I have gone from normal weight to slimmer normal weight, or in body fat % terms maybe from 23% to 18%. I have definitely noticed that my eye area has improved: my eyes look way more deep-set than they used to. And I can tell you that the members of the opposite sex have reacted positively. It's obvious it's about eyes because I wear a mask when I'm out of the home.

This has surprised me, but maybe it's not a surprise after all. What do you think? Has any of you noticed this?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 7901, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
ok cool

• WTF
Reactions: Patient A
It’s usually higher body fat = deeper set eyes

fat literally accumulates around your eye area

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 2403 and Alexanderr
I thought it was the opposite. but probably the fat around your eyes dissapear and the browridge becomes more prominent idk

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 2403
It’s usually higher body fat = deeper set eyes

fat literally accumulates around your eye area
I can definitely say that my eye area looks better now and my eyes look more hooded.

Should be the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Julian and Patient A
I thought it was the opposite. but probably the fat around your eyes dissapear and the browridge becomes more prominent idk
Yeah, maybe it's this. Whatever it is, my eye area has improved hugely.

prolly you lost bloat

and gained healthy fat maybe

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah, maybe it's this. Whatever it is, my eye area has improved hugely.
it cant be that otherwise your eyes would look more hollow if you lost fat around them jfl

when i lost weight, my eyes began looking retarded. Fat around the eyes = fucking anatomy sex

• +1
prolly you lost bloat

and gained healthy fat maybe
I'm 100% sure that my eye area looks better at my current body fat (maybe 16-18%) than before (+20%). What is the reason for that, I don't know, but I know it for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I'm 100% sure that my eye area looks better at my current body fat (maybe 16-18%) than before (+20%). What is the reason for that, I don't know, but I know it for sure.
then 100 percent you lost bloat and im pretty sure it does something around the eyes ngl

• +1
I went from 179 to 156lbs and felt better etc, but my face shrank a bit and my chin disappeared a lot more.

• +1
I guess it might have something to with how different people have different fat distribution?

My brows are lower. My eyes look more hooded. Less upper eyelid exposure.

From

121730_gallery.jpg

to

tom-cover1.jpg

My face was chubby, looked stupid. More sharp now. Also, this was between 16 and 20 now. Features are more prominent. Still a 4/10 though.

• +1
I have fat on my belly but when I stand up I’m relatively defined. Chest is normal and collarbone is prominent.