Weight loss guide required while growth stage

LTNcell_000

LTNcell_000

Iron
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Posts
28
Reputation
6
I'm 16 and want to lose weight but can't because if I switch to a low calorie plant diet from all the meat and raw milk and raw honey my growth will get a stunt any help
 
i literally helped you lil nigga i said drop the fork or wait the fuck up bumass nigger 🤣
 
I'm 16 and want to lose weight but can't because if I switch to a low calorie plant diet from all the meat and raw milk and raw honey my growth will get a stunt any help
Go on a water fast,it will raise your gh while making you lose weight fast so u can begin to eat normal again soon
 
Go on a water fast,it will raise your gh while making you lose weight fast so u can begin to eat normal again soon
So water fast helps u lose weight but how long do i stay in a water fast for and how much water a day
 
I'm 16 and want to lose weight but can't because if I switch to a low calorie plant diet from all the meat and raw milk and raw honey my growth will get a stunt any help
The gh will limit the growth stunt and the weight loss will happen so fast that in the big picture it will not have any significant cost on your development + being lean actually improve the height growth during puberty
 
  • +1
Reactions: sunlessthegreat
So water fast helps u lose weight but how long do i stay in a water fast for and how much water a day
The less water you drink the better it is since normal water actually is not really hydrating I will say drink when ur thirsty and thats it Im drinking not even 1l of water a day and I feel great (obviusly weaker than when Im not fasting) and u can go even for 1 month there’s people on yt that did it for 28days
 
  • +1
Reactions: sunlessthegreat
The less water you drink the better it is since normal water actually is not really hydrating I will say drink when ur thirsty and thats it Im drinking not even 1l of water a day and I feel great (obviusly weaker than when Im not fasting) and u can go even for 1 month there’s people on yt that did it for 28days
Wont ur body grow more if ur hydrated though like i go to gym and muscles are built of like 70% water so not being hydrated will be bad for me wont it?
 
Wont ur body grow more if ur hydrated though like i go to gym and muscles are built of like 70% water so not being hydrated will be bad for me wont it?
I dont know much about that cause I’ve heard that the minerals are more important for muscle growth and water could “strip” u out of those but personally im not in the gym like that so I dk
 
  • +1
Reactions: sunlessthegreat
I dont know much about that cause I’ve heard that the minerals are more important for muscle growth and water could “strip” u out of those but personally im not in the gym like that so I dk
Alright
 

Similar threads

notlarpingscott
Replies
1
Views
75
notlarpingscott
notlarpingscott
begemot_kot
Replies
0
Views
48
begemot_kot
begemot_kot
NDskinnyfailure
Replies
2
Views
53
NDskinnyfailure
NDskinnyfailure
Klasrom.
Replies
2
Views
113
Bixell
Bixell
foideraser9371
Replies
5
Views
124
M1nordragon
M1nordragon

Users who are viewing this thread

  • brooso2004
  • sunlessthegreat
Back
Top