WEIGHT LOSS RESULTS (HELPFULL AND HIGH IQ BHAIS COME HERE PLZ)

D

Deleted member 88772

ANOTHER THREAD IN SEPTEMBER 2025
Before :
IMG 20240401 040621

Now
IMG 20240903 200208
IMG 20240903 200623

I will go more lean but i need muscles tooo

And someone please tell me how can i ascend my side profile I will save money for it

No hate and trolling
I just want to contribute something here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: elliotfan4ever, boss8055, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 10 others
@ascension bhai you told me i only stepped back i clicked some pictures so tagging you
Any opinions would be helpful

@normie_joe my G
@Chadeep drop some info
@mayo mogger you too fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and BrutalMogger
@Orc do i have a protruding mouth or a super recessed chin ?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Bro ascended hard :feelswat::feelswat:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, inceltriad78, Detective and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, rg1235, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
+5 PSL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Deleted member 88772
Please faggots who want to come here and say i look like Ishowspeed's curry version

Please rep this post instead i know that bhais

• JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, boss8055, chaddyboi66 and 7 others
@NZb6Air any recommendations for this brahmin's side profile

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NZb6Air and Deleted member 88772
you still have alot of face fat get leaner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772 and BrutalMogger
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, chaddyboi66, mayo mogger and 2 others
you still have alot of face fat get leaner
Yes i already mentioned it i am going to do a body decomposition it would take time but worth it

And i will also roid soon bhai after naturally lifting for 2 years atleast

Long way to go
But i will improve

Keep hustling, keep grinding and never wake up

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, chaddyboi66, sayi and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Before :
View attachment 3145208
Now
View attachment 3145210View attachment 3145211

I will go more lean but i need muscles tooo

And someone please tell me how can i ascend my side profile I will save money for it

No hate and trolling
I just want to contribute something here
Keep going, as someone who's lost quite a lot of weight the past year I can tell you, you won't regret it. Pictures don't quite do it justice because they're 2D, but the changes in person arestark.

Your side profile really isn't bad, maybe a rhinoplasty would help balance it out a bit, and would also help with your frontal profile.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, mayo mogger, Gengar and 2 others
Keep going, as someone who's lost quite a lot of weight the past year I can tell you, you won't regret it. Pictures don't quite do it justice because they're 2D, but the changes in person as stark.

Your side profile really isn't bad, maybe a rhinoplasty would help balance it out a bit, and would also help with your frontal profile.
Thank you bhai
I hope this forum was filled with people like you
I have talked to blackgymmax an year ago he told me to go lean as possible and then look for rhino

Anyways very good and helpful message
I don't have a colouring issue for india
This is what i look like in day light

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: starvecell, boss8055, Snowskinned and 4 others
Bro what's your bodyfat rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
You'd probably also benefit from getting a wider neck. So, you should try to (safely) train your neck for width. You don't need to train the front or the back, only the sides. Getting a wider neck would be an easy improvement for most men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, truthhurts and Deleted member 88772
You'd probably also benefit from getting a wider neck. So, you should try to (safely) train your neck for width. You don't need to train the front or the back, only the sides. Getting a wider neck would be an easy improvement for most men.
View attachment 3145264View attachment 3145265
Training my shoulder or delts will help ?
And i will look into neck training

Innfra orbital implants with zygo implants?

And what does a chin wing mean...
implants that cover the uppermaxilla and zygos at the same time (you have nasojugal folds, lower scleral show and bad bizygo width)

a genio technique that advances the chin and widens it aswell subsequently widening your mandible too (bigger bigonial width and lip width) tackling all your third lower flaws at the same time

• +1
Reactions: future_, truthhurts and Deleted member 88772
Training my shoulder or delts will help ?
And i will look into neck training
Training your shoulders and delts is seldom a bad thing, its mostly just a question how much someone who's natty can grow those.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and Deleted member 88772
IMG 20240903 204625

This is what my body looks like now
@ascension

• +1
Reactions: ascension and truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
implants that cover the uppermaxilla and zygos at the same time (you have nasojugal folds, lower scleral show and bad bizygo width)

a genio technique that advances the chin and widens it aswell subsequently widening your mandible too (bigger bigonial width and lip width) tackling all your third lower flaws at the same time
Thanks

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
View attachment 3145273
This is what my body looks like now
@ascension
Definitely should be doing weightlifting, and eating lots of protein. Otherwise, you'll lose more muscle mass than necessary during your weight loss journey. It'll still be worth it since face is king, but it's nevertheless advisable.

• Love it
I have zero knowledge about bodybuilding bhai 🥲
I basically look like a twink ig
I just have a very big skull compared to my body
People complicate it too much. Take it slow. Train heavy. Eat plenty of protein. Don't try to lose too much weight, too quickly.

• Love it
Definitely should be doing weightlifting, and eating lots of protein. Otherwise, you'll lose more muscle mass than necessary during your weight loss journey. It'll still be worth it since face is king, but it's nevertheless advisable.
Thank you bhai i genuinely consume high protein but idk why i am not able to gain muscle i played a lot of sports which requires cardio but never lifted

I am 5'11 and 18 years old ig i have bad hips

And since i live In india and beef is banned here
I can only eat eggs , mutton and chicken jfl

Currently ig i consume 70+g of protein everyday i know it is still less but i don't get time to burn it tbh because i am studycelling for an exam

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Mirin periodic table behind you, jaake padhai kr jee ke liye chutiye

• Love it
My face stores a lot of fat
Shit genetics tbh

Mirin periodic table behind you, jaake padhai kr jee ke liye chutiye
Pichle baar 3 percentile peeche tha bhai
Bs 3 percentile aur laani h

• So Sad
Reactions: 0clue
Faggots who will tell any racist things here

This is for you

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Thank you bhai i genuinely consume high protein but idk why i am not able to gain muscle i played a lot of sports which requires cardio but never lifted

I am 5'11 and 18 years old ig i have bad hips

And since i live In india and beef is banned here
I can only eat eggs , mutton and chicken jfl

Currently ig i consume 70+g of protein everyday i know it is still less but i don't get time to burn it tbh because i am studycelling for an exam
Try to aim for at least 100g. If you lift heavy and exercise, you'll also need to consume more protein. Eggs, mutton, and chicken should be alright. Lentils, black/white beans, greek yogurt, and tuna are also really great sources. If you need time for your exam, take it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 88772
Try to aim for at least 100g. If you lift heavy and exercise, you'll also need to consume more protein. Eggs, mutton, and chicken should be alright. Lentils, black/white beans, greek yogurt, and tuna are also really great sources. If you need time for your exam, take it.
Yes bhai definitely i have a good budget
It is just about not able to excercise more ig and body needs time to adapt to synthesise the protein

Yes i already mentioned it i am going to do a body decomposition it would take time but worth it

And i will also roid soon bhai after naturally lifting for 2 years atleast

Long way to go
But i will improve

Keep hustling, keep grinding and never wake up
View attachment 3145245
ur larping but for people who are too autistic to tell it dont actually do this guys wait at least 5 years before u roid otherwise you will still look small and skinny but but with alot of acne :lul:

• +1
ur larping but for people who are too autistic to tell it dont actually do this guys wait at least 5 years before u roid otherwise you will still look small and skinny but but with alot of acne :lul:
What am i larping about?
And why would i won't roid bhai
I am indian jfl it is over for non roided Indians (sub-chadpreets)

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
dude wtf what are your stats my face doesnt look that bloated 182cm 82kgs btw you should get a sliding and vertical genio
5'11 at 70 kgs

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Please faggots who want to come here and say i look like Ishowspeed's curry version

Please rep this post instead i know that bhais
Very similar eye area

Thats y

• JFL
you should get a vertical genio paired with sliding would ascend you to high mtn bhai even better with rhino
I will not do all that just for high Mtn tbh

My chin isn't recessed that much just
vertical would fix it its too short thats why i'm also getting a sliding genio next year after neet bc... dont loose hope on genetics bhai 1yr of lifting took me from 18.5 bideltoid to 20.5

• Love it
vertical would fix it its too short thats why i'm also getting a sliding genio next year after neet bc... dont loose hope on genetics bhai 1yr of lifting took me from 18.5 bideltoid to 20.5
@Orc are my ratios that fucked up for an indian?

@Jason Voorhees @Gengar
Anything for your fellow ABDUL?

What is your question exactly, how to get a more defined jawline?