WEIGHT LOSS RESULTS (HELPFULL AND HIGH IQ BHAIS COME HERE PLZ)

@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Very slight improvement but looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772
@Gaygymmaxx

@Gaygymmaxx
Very ethnic unfortunately

Get blue contacts for exotic halo and eat perfectly keto, with only carbs coming from fruits type shit

Besides that idrk feller ur kinda cooked

I am always honest my friend :feelsping:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: starvecell and Deleted member 88772
Rhinoplasty needed significantly, your life doesn't even really start until you get it assuming you live in the US, very bad nose feller sorry

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 88772
Very ethnic unfortunately

Get blue contacts for exotic halo and eat perfectly keto, with only carbs coming from fruits type shit

Besides that idrk feller ur kinda cooked

I am always honest my friend :feelsping:
Anything i can do to slay in india?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Anything i can do to slay in india?
In India we have some potential for sure

Go gym bro Indians are typically Malnourished looking asf

Mog in the manner you can mog.

And for India not bad at all.

• +1
  • Love it
In India we have some potential for sure

Go gym bro Indians are typically Malnourished looking asf

Mog in the manner you can mog.

And for India not bad at all.
Thank you bhai for the input

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
now listen to me bhai whom u didnt care to tag, take 120mg furosemide at once while being leanest (prolly costs like 120rs for 60 pills 60mg) and itll shrink ur bloated nose and u can see ur potential and one more thing use a maybelline baby lips tinted chapstic, it gives a colouring halo + u have real nice lips whichll just make u god tier in india (srk in any of his 2000s movies, if u look carefully u can see him wearing a pink chapstick all the time which somehow also makes u look more white) and and and do srk maxxing man, like the hairstyles in baazigar and all other his films, dont know about psl ratings but u can go 8/10 in inida just by using the advices i stated

• +1
  • Love it
now listen to me bhai whom u didnt care to tag, take 120mg furosemide at once while being leanest (prolly costs like 120rs for 60 pills 60mg) and itll shrink ur bloated nose and u can see ur potential and one more thing use a maybelline baby lips tinted chapstic, it gives a colouring halo + u have real nice lips whichll just make u god tier in india (srk in any of his 2000s movies, if u look carefully u can see him wearing a pink chapstick all the time which somehow also makes u look more white) and and and do srk maxxing man, like the hairstyles in baazigar and all other his films, dont know about psl ratings but u can go 8/10 in inida just by using the advices i stated
Thank you for the input

• +1
Reactions: starvecell