ugly-but-optimistic

Bronze
- try to eat less
- take enzymes for all 3 food types
- take large amounts of chacoal
- inject vitamins & minerals daily
- watch weight fall off

of course i suspect doctors would say nonono since they are always conservative

but what do you think ? in theory looks good right ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Chacoal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
typo, it's charcoal ...

protein = protease
fats = lipase
carbs = amylase

these enzymes break down the food into much smaller chemicals

my idea being, if the food is efficiently converted to little molecules, the charcoal can pick them up before theyre absorbed. it's almost like you barely ate anything!

but the vitamin/mineral injections and a good water intake are paramount. if those are not done, the whole exercise could be dangerous

Count ALL CALORIES, cuz when u do by eyes u forget oil, u can add 500cal oil without knowing

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
sure. so we still need to decrease intake while doing this..

but some people find weight loss v hard even on calorie restriction

charcoal could soak up a lot of what they are eating

note, it would get fatty acids too

keep in mind they are all sub 10% body fat

yeah i'll need lipo to get that :p

any guy who can get even close to that look can absolutely murder in the young azn demographic brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
u can do it bro.. lots of exercise, low carb etc etc. im sure u know

im on approx 25% atm, fucken joke. im on a med called seroquel, it stacks weight on like no tmr. hence considering drastic measures

Is 'starvation mode' legit or a meme?
When I tell people I only eat 1200-1500 calories per day and am still a fat ass, they tell me to eat more and that I must be in starvatin mode.

I feel like i've tried everything from eating tiny amounts to eating more, to keto to veggie diet, running non stop, or just doing weights etc. Every combination!

But I really can't get 'lean'. I'm not super fat or anything, but I'm nowhere near being what I call 'lean'.

I'm so close to hopping on T as i'm convinced that if I start injecting, the fat will melt off me, and likely get better muscles too.

Only thing stopping me is hairloss and the possibility of it aging my face (see so many roided 22 year olds on love island who look 35)

Last edited:

u need to have major prolonged starvation for that to occur..

because, humans are designed for periodic famine. that's why cycling is good. if you can starve for a week and eat a couple cheesburgers (jk) sunday, all good. for example

u dont need t-gel whatever. fenugreek seeds each day, cut out all carbs and starve a bit if u can. unless there are other factors (metabolic, medication, genetic - red hair) then u will do ok i think

• 2kg food consumed per day
  • 700g of which is water
  • 30g fibre
  • leaving 1270 to be captured
  • charcoal can adsorb around 33% of it's own mass
  • so to adsorb 10% of the daily energy intake, you'd need to eat 380g of charcoal
  • this sounds excessive - so i think we can conclude the idea is dead & buried