• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 16833 and 3 others
sims gibberish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Administrator, Richard_Hungwell, Biiyo03 and 6 others
Gyatt damn
6B075FCA 77B2 4B3C 8C6E 7A0A4CBE405E

Instead of fighting with her like a woman hating Incel u should’ve tried to fuck (forcefully)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, ascension, Dystopian and 17 others
what was being said?
translate german plz
Translate pls or rape will be done
She starts off by saying something about me filming.

I reply saying, I want to film you because I find you very strange and I want you to go back to your seat.

Then you must first not say ''the N-word'' in English and secondly not bring people down (me and my friend were laughing at tinder profiles) and talk about them disgustingly.

And then you can put me on your Snap-

I will do that.

but if I filmed you 50K people would see it, sweetie.

Ok, fine, but i'm not coming up to you.

No, I'm talking to you about your (expletive) behaviour.

Yeah, but I don't want you to talk to me.

12-year old shit kid. With your fucking (inaudible, leaves)

• +1
Reactions: Lord_butler and Chad69
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Blackgymmax and Scammer
Autism.

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Xangsane, thereallegend and 5 others
Did you not realize she is black? Ew bro
Black? She looked white with that hair but either way she looks young and has a fuckable tight body

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 5455, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
she was triggered and came up to you because you were laughing at tinder profiles?

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
she was triggered and came up to you because you were laughing at tinder profiles?
Yeah, we were walking out of our seats because it was our stop, she stopped us and said something like ''could you not be so disrespectful of women'', we just continued and me being me (i had already been kicked out of 1,5 stores that day) i was low inhib enough to say something like ''no thanks'' and kept on walking. Closed the cabin door behind me and in front of the door me and my friend exploded into a massive cagefest, she must've heard because she came down. For whatever reason she addressed me despite me not being the one saying nigger and talking least about Tinder. I guess it's because my friend, who you can see in the video is very timid around people, while i tell them to fuck off right away.

The result is this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cekonerr, Mewton, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Black? She looked white with that hair but either way she looks young and has a fuckable tight body
she looked like 35 or something she had bulging bug eyes you shoulda seen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Scammer
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
OP calls a mixed race girl "nigger" and posts a video of her standing up for herself on an obscure internet forum as revenge. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, ascension, Mewton and 6 others
Yeah, we were walking out of our seats because it was our stop, she stopped us and said something like ''could you not be so disrespectful of women'', we just continued and me being me (i had already been kicked out of 1,5 stores that day) i was low inhib enough to say something like ''no thanks'' and kept on walking. Closed the cabin door behind me and in front of the door me and my friend exploded into a massive cagefest, she must've heard because she came down. For whatever reason she addressed me despite me not being the one saying nigger and talking least about Tinder. I guess it's because my friend, who you can see in the video is very timid around people, while i tell them to fuck off right away.

The result is this
based. some of these hoes nowadays are used to guilt tripping people into submission and when it doesn't work they don't know what to do. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, itorroella9 and RODEBLUR
OP calls a mixed race girl "nigger" and posts a video of her standing up for herself on an obscure internet forum as revenge. :lul:
no it was like me and @RODEBLUR where just making fun of girls cause we always do and then she started being like that out of nowhere

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and RODEBLUR
No, OP is minding his own business with friends, random girl stops us before our stop, we tell her to effectively mind her own business, she follows us down and has a sperg moment.

Are you a cuck?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, PubertyMaxxer, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
No, OP is minding his own business with friends, random girl stops us before our stop, we tell her to effectively mind her own business, she follows us down and has a sperg moment.

Are you a cuck?
next time we see her we gonna beat her up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5455, sub3lowiqcel and Blackgymmax
next time we see her we gonna beat her up
she already looked deformed enough i think it's possible we might've not been the first

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and incel1616

I reply saying, I want to film you because I find you very strange and I want you to go back to your seat.

Then you must first not say ''the N-word'' in English and secondly not bring people down (me and my friend were laughing at tinder profiles) and talk about them disgustingly.

I will do that.

why cant femcels just mind they own damn business?

• +1

Are you a cuck?
No i'm not a cuck, I'm an incel.

No i'm not a cuck, I'm an incel.
You bring shame to the Incel name and community. You are behaving like a redditor

You are hereby banished

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
she aint look to bad also whats a good beginner cycle

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
You have a good voice. You should've insulted her more imo, you were too nice

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and RODEBLUR

I will do that.

What a surprise 2 subhumans making fun of other subhumans,

Why we're you filming women in the Gynocentric hell of Germany

Lol at the posh R.

You have a good voice. You should've insulted her more imo, you were too nice
i really wanted to but people would turn against me, she could say what i said to authorities and it would be even worse if i were still recording

i stayed neutral emotionally but real to see what she would do when caught on tape

she was more hostile and derogatory before i started filming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Why we're you filming women in the Gynocentric hell of Germany
This is Netherlands and i started filming her after she randomly came up to me, followed me while insulting me

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector

The result is this
You're an actual god. Too bad I'm too jacked for anyone to try shit against me in public like that else I'd just call her a fat ugly bitch and knock her out if she retaliated

• +1
This is Netherlands and i started filming her after she randomly came up to me, followed me while insulting me
Would not had been bad, if she put you on her snap, with your Instagram account name.

Imagine the gained followers potential

• +1
You're an actual god. Too bad I'm too jacked for anyone to try shit against me in public like that else I'd just call her a fat ugly bitch and knock her out if she retaliated
Based as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Would not had been bad, if she put you on her snap, with your Instagram account name.

Imagine the gained followers potential
True I was thinking of this

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • +1
Reactions: Moldovancel and RODEBLUR