weird instance im remebering just now

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
ok so on wensday while i was in the hallaway at uni in like on of my campus builidngs studying for my midterm w/e, i was sitting in the middle of the hallway on a sofa, there were like other sofas facing another direction that were open

but this girl walked in and chose to sit in the sofa opposing my direction

theres 6 sofas total, 2 each facing each other, so basically 4 sofas were open where she could have chose to sit without having to face another person but she chose to sit on the one opposing me.

could she have been wanting to get my attention or am i just overthinking it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
ok so on wensday while i was in the hallaway at uni in like on of my campus builidngs studying for my midterm w/e, i was sitting in the middle of the hallway on a sofa, there were like other sofas facing another direction that were open

but this girl walked in and chose to sit in the sofa opposing my direction

theres 6 sofas total, 2 each facing each other, so basically 4 sofas were open where she could have chose to sit without having to face another person but she chose to sit on the one opposing me.

could she have been wanting to get my attention or am i just overthinking it?
Overthinking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 209
Impossible to tell. Did she look at you and smile? Did she keep making eye contact?

• +1
Overthinking
but why would she choose to sit on the one opposing my direction while they were others ones completely empty were she didnt need to face anyone.
Impossible to tell. Did she look at you and smile? Did she keep making eye contact?

she walked in talking on her phone and i was only there for like 5 min lol, studying on my laptop was getting distracted so i just packed in left after 5 min since i rreally was tryna pass this midterm, as i was leaving she looked at me, i didnt make eye contact with her, just looked to the direction i was heading to leave.

i try my best to make sure i look "good" in front of women, like Im thinking in my head how i look from thier eyes.

weird shit i know

• +1
but why would she choose to sit on the one opposing my direction while they were others ones completely empty were she didnt need to face anyone.

Because normal people don’t actually think where they want to sit. They just sit.

• +1
It didn't mean anythihg really. Stop caring

• +1
IMG 6217

It's nothing, bro.

• +1