Weird results of tinder fishing

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I’m tinderfishing with @moggingmachine and I got no matches with white girls yet. Infact, the matches have been with browns and East Asians

does this disprove the notion that browns and East Asian girls only want mayo wiener?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Titbot and ElliotRodgerJr
Exception

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
they want attractive men. one case study doesn’t change anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140, ElliotRodgerJr and Blackout.xl
What does he look like?

What does he look like?
CDD2072D F149 4FA5 9BBA 678D9CE4F631

• JFL
Reactions: rockndogs and maxmendietta
its because your using autistic pictures to be honest.

I got 20 likes catfishing with this guy larping as a Mideastern dude with a ethnik name in 30 mins

its because your using autistic pictures to be honest.

I got 20 likes catfishing with this guy larping as a Mideastern dude with a ethnik name in 30 mins

Looks good and is white passing

The pics I used are the only ones I got tbh

I got 14 matches in around 22 hours with bad pictures of MOGGINGmachines

There were all subhuman, maybe average at best and fat

Some of them were black, that's right

But if you get so many matches in one day, you will get decent girls sooner or later

I got 14 matches in around 22 hours with bad pictures of MOGGINGmachines

There were all subhuman, maybe average at best and fat

Some of them were black, that's right

But if you get so many matches in one day, you will get decent girls sooner or later
that’s weird wtf. i would imagine attractive girls would match him

that’s weird wtf. i would imagine attractive girls would match him
Like I said, sooner or later he would match some decent girls, with that many matches

It's a good sign to get many matches, even if they are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Like I said, sooner or later he would match some decent girls, with that many matches

It's a good sign to get many matches, even if they are ugly
I got 10 matches a day with average to above average looking girls, no fat ones in a small area of 3 million people where Tinder isn't even that popular. It doesn't mean much tbh, over for me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I got 10 matches a day with average to above average looking girls, no fat ones in a small area of 3 million people where Tinder isn't even that popular. It doesn't mean much tbh, over for me
If you match above average girls, what's the problem

Depressed

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If you match above average girls, what's the problem
Because girls expect you to text them first, i have no idea to hold a normie conversation, i am not a 7psl where everything i say can slide, so I'm fucked

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I’m tinderfishing with @moggingmachine and I got no matches with white girls yet. Infact, the matches have been with browns and East Asians

does this disprove the notion that browns and East Asian girls only want mayo wiener?
I told you he isn’t as good looking as you gas him up to me

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
I told you he isn’t as good looking as you gas him up to me
He’s a mogging machine indeed. The matches will pour out soon
they cute
I think I’m either shadowbanned or the algorithm has fucked me. I’m using the same Apple ID and same number from the last tinder fish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
He’s a mogging machine indeed. The matches will pour out soon

I think I’m either shadowbanned or the algorithm has fucked me. I’m using the same Apple ID and same number from the last tinder fish
that’s why

• +1
White girls only matches non-whites if they are really good looking and the girl is degenerated tbh ngl

Time to restart the experiment on a new phone with a different Apple ID. I’m gonna use my old burner iPhone 6
watch the matches pour in jfl

• +1
Time to prove that @moggingmachine is an UNSTOPPABLE BEAST
I can’t use my iPhone 6, it’s a relic at this point. I tried to use it and the speed is terrible. Fuck those kikes at Apple who slow down their phones intentionally
Gonna use a new Apple ID with a new number, I hope my iPhone XR doesn’t cause me problems

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back