WEIRDEST NEWS HEADLINE I'VE EVER SEEN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
He always said he would never deport anyone

Just didn't want to let anyone else in
Nah he did say immigrants who committed crimes who weren’t citizens would be deported and he would make it harder for Moroccans and Turks to bring in foreign wives

Damn
Why does the government put up with this? In the UK they’d be deported straight away
Because they were invited

They came here as guest workers but instead settled down opened businesses and had kids this is the result

Combined with an ongoing influx of new roaches migrating in

• +1
Because they were invited

They came here as guest workers but instead settled down opened businesses and had kids this is the result

Combined with an ongoing influx of new roaches migrating in
I can see that. Maybe it’s just me but I feel if you come to a country you should behave and obey the laws or leave.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Nah he did say immigrants who committed crimes who weren’t citizens would be deported and he would make it harder for Moroccans and Turks to bring in foreign wives

I can agree with that

• +1
I can see that. Maybe it’s just me but I feel if you come to a country you should behave and obey the laws or leave.
True but obeying is not in muslim dna

• +1
The problem is though that the first generation migrants were not necessarily bad people and were subject to being treated as migrants

The problem is the kids they had

They were born here and have a valid dutch passport

You cannot deport someone who has only known this country

but since they communicate only with other muslims it is almost like the migrants

• +1
I can agree with that
It’s common sense
I believe in assimilation too
In the UK you have people who’ve lived here for decades and can’t speak any English because the government had always translated stuff for them instead of making them learn English

It’s common sense
I believe in assimilation too
In the UK you have people who’ve lived here for decades and can’t speak any English because the government had always translated stuff for them instead of making them learn English
True same here

My mother is like that but she never wanted to come here

The problem is though that the first generation migrants were not necessarily bad people and were subject to being treated as migrants

The problem is the kids they had

They were born here and have a valid dutch passport

You cannot deport someone who has only known this country

but since they communicate only with other muslims it is almost like the migrants
You’re definitely right. Usually I notice children of immigrants either became very assimilated or they rebel and cause trouble.

With Muslims they often cause trouble and hate the country they live in despite owing their life to it. But then again they are free to leave if they hate it.

another thing is that Muslims live in ghettos and will protect each other. A Muslim can commit terrorism and then hide in a Muslim area. As with Brussels in 2016, the suspects literally walked about their daily life protected by fellow Muslims

I agree but I can’t generalise
Lots of Muslims are law abiding and peaceful
True but you have to recognize that the statistics speak for themselves regarding the average beahviour difference between them and regular folk

You’re definitely right. Usually I notice children of immigrants either became very assimilated or they rebel and cause trouble.

With Muslims they often cause trouble and hate the country they live in despite owing their life to it. But then again they are free to leave if they hate it.

another thing is that Muslims live in ghettos and will protect each other. A Muslim can commit terrorism and then hide in a Muslim area. As with Brussels in 2016, the suspects literally walked about their daily life protected by fellow Muslims
True

Imo western countries are at the brink of being invaded from the inside out but maybe that is just me. This cannot happen

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
  • +1
Cope my parents and my grandfather were one of the most hardworking men I have ever seen, my grandfather worked 30+ years in a bread factory.
I said most and anyways your grandparents were invited and work hard therefore they should stay

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and ✿👍col
Cope my parents and my grandfather were one of the most hardworking men I have ever seen, my grandfather worked 30+ years in a bread factory.
True

First gens put in the work

And for cheap

It's why we hired them

• +1
Exactly, we were invited by the dutch to do hard labor work. After the economic bloom that occurred after ww2 the dutch were in need of people who wanted to do these jobs.
Now a lot of people come to the west and refuse to work and just claim benefits

• +1
Most of these are lazy and mislead by the “worldy pleasures of the west” these people should not be here.
I think it’s human nature though. Free money is free money. There is something fulfilling about working for your money. It does add meaning to life

• +1
Yes, earning fair money is the best feeling, NGL.
Indeed it’s always good to know that you’ve worked for it

I know I troll about Islam sometimes. But I do believe all three religions of Abraham pretty much believe the same thing. Judaism Christianity and Islam all believe in the one God but disagree about minor details

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col
  • +1