Welcome the new you

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
Have you wondered why adults are less happy than kids?
Because in this "modern" world people's bodies start to deteriorate when they are in their 20's. This drastic change it's reflected in their mood.

It's unfortunate to have to go through this new phase our lives. Last year I surprisingly still felt optimistic about my life, like a teenager, but now I just feel down all the time. Things that used to make my day no longer triggers a positive reaction from me.

People start to look for copes like drinking, drugs and other types of addictions. Life become shit in general.

"Ignorance is bliss" it's the sheep dilemma.

I'm blackpilled on top of that, not only with the looks matter but with reality in general. So many questions with no answers. Everything becomes more and more against our well-being as time progress. Having to interact with this people, that are more soulless as time passes, "kills me". Having to fake emotions becomes harder and I no longer enjoy it.

It's crazy how a person can change in a few years: switching poles, a 180 degree turn, from white to black, from heaven to hell, from hot to cold.

I'm afraid of what I'm becoming: more hopeless, more disillusioned, more spiteful. It's inevitable when the cynicism have been rooted in you since before you were born. Maybe always have been a reason for this.

Last edited: