Reactions: Krezo, DarknLost, Hepatologyscribe and 6 others
Video unavailable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Hepatologyscribe and Deleted member 1464
Germanicbuid

• JFL
Reactions: Krezo, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
People act as if I'm the freak of nature, but I have beautiful milky white skin, high cheekbones, and a radiant complexion.

• +1
Reactions: Feanor and Deleted member 2846
People act as if I'm the freak of nature, but I have beautiful milky white skin, high cheekbones, and a radiant complexion.
Your shirt matches the pill you're on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
and a huge ribcage

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass

You're not ugly, just fat.. if you were slim you could be a high tier normie for sure..

But unfortunately it's 2020.. normie is not enough to slay nowadays. You might as well be blackops2cel for all the good its gonna do ya.

You're not ugly, just fat.. if you were slim you could be a high tier normie for sure..

But unfortunately it's 2020.. normie is not enough to slay nowadays. You might as well be blackops2cel for all the good its gonna do ya.

I'll take what I can.

I'll take what I can.
So when are you going to start losing some weight? You always say you're going to but never do. Your life is going to diverge on two paths: you're either going to lose weight and maybe get a girlfriend and get married, or you're going to continue being fat and be a virgin for the rest of your life.

So when are you going to start losing some weight? You always say you're going to but never do. Your life is going to diverge on two paths: you're either going to lose weight and maybe get a girlfriend and get married, or you're going to continue being fat and be a virgin for the rest of your life.

You don't know my progress. I have lost 20 lbs since February of last year, but I calculate it will be at least another 2 years before I am truly lean maxed.

You don't know my progress. I have lost 20 lbs since February of last year, but I calculate it will be at least another 2 years before I am truly lean maxed.
So you're going to waste another 2 years? It should take 6 months max if you have some will. Look at these male models that get into 6% body fat and dehydrate themselves.

So you're going to waste another 2 years? It should take 6 months max if you have some will. Look at these male models that get into 6% body fat and dehydrate themselves.

I am trying to be realistic. I am combating lyme disease as well as being over 40 which make it harder to lose weight. It will take time to see results. That doesn't mean I can't work on other projects besides. Currently working towards my degree in school.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and PersianKingdom
Ur face shape kills u bro absolute shit
Are you retarted bro getting married at 40
What kind of a ugky used up cunt would marry him he doesn't even have money
U must be bonkers to think that and at this age he will meet women that have already divorced had kids and are postwall
Its compeltely over for him
Why are u guys feeding him blue pills

Last edited:
Ur face shape kills u bro absolute shit

Are you retarted bro getting married at 40
What kind of a ugky used up cunt would marry him he doesn't even have money
U must be bonkers to think that and at this age he will meet women that have already divorced had kids and are postwall
Its compeltely over for him
Why are u guys feeding him blue pills

I have heartshape face which is considered more boyishly handsome. This is when women off their cycle want to marry men who are not as as intimidating.

I have heartshape face which is considered more boyishly handsome. This is when women off their cycle want to marry men who are not as as intimidating.
Have u lost it brother u have 0 sexual market value and at beat will be used emotional Sponge by women
Heart shape face nigget it doesn't matter 40

Have u lost it brother u have 0 sexual market value and at beat will be used emotional Sponge by women
Heart shape face nigget it doesn't matter 40

Women like older men naturally. Even younger women prefer much much older men. You have to remember that women don't think like we do.

Women like older men naturally. Even younger women prefer much much older men. You have to remember that women don't think like we do.
Ok tell me what ur smoking

Ok tell me what ur smoking

I'm going on biology.

I'm going on biology.
Don't mean jack shit moron 18 to 22 girls will never be attracted to u ite over rope immediately
The only thing that can save u is sugery and hair transplants also roids

Don't mean jack shit moron 18 to 22 girls will never be attracted to u ite over rope immediately
The only thing that can save u is sugery and hair transplants also roids

They would be to attractive older men. They prefer older men. It's almost in their DNA. No way would a 25 year old woman date a 20 year old male, but she she would definitely date a 50 year old.

They would be to attractive older men. They prefer older men. It's almost in their DNA. No way would a 25 year old woman date a 20 year old male, but she she would definitely date a 50 year old.
Image result for cope gif

Massive Cope men are invisible after 22 I m 24 my self and have given up on dating

ur fat LOL

It's your cope for trying to use youth as an excuse for your failings.

Keep telling yourself that.
U absolute moron just looking at ur old ass subhuman face make me vomit
And the thought of u asking out 20 yesr olds on dates is funny I hope u get accused of sexual harassment and get asss raped in jail

U absolute moron just looking at ur old ass subhuman face make me vomit
And the thought of u asking out 20 yesr olds on dates is funny I hope u get accused of sexual harassment and get asss raped in jail

Jealousy is a sin, and I have no interest in little 20 year old girls.

Jealousy is a sin, and I have no interest in little 20 year old girls.
Jfl little ofcourse u do u little turd
20s are the most attractive group of women
It's not like j don't have interest jfl
Its like begger saying he is not interested in a audi i8 car
Nothing to be jealous of u
Oh and eve 40 year old won't fuck u deformed piglet

Jfl little ofcourse u do u little turd
20s are the most attractive group of women
It's not like j don't have interest jfl
Its like begger saying he is not interested in a audi i8 car
Nothing to be jealous of u
Oh and eve 40 year old won't fuck u deformed piglet

Nope, lots of unattractive 20 something. I don't really care .

Lot of are u retarted that's like saying lots of broken Audi 8
Jfl at this cope
The cope is strong with u I would have kill myself if I was u or atleast I wouldn't cope so hard gtfo out of this forum

Lot of are u retarted that's like saying lots of broken Audi 8
Jfl at this cope

The cope is strong with u I would have kill myself if I was u or atleast I wouldn't cope so hard gtfo out of this forum

Don't project .