Welcome to Sweden!

Are you serious?

Balkan people are basically the blacks of the white race. They have considerably darker skin and lower IQ to boot. I think Albania is like the only european country that actually has sub-90 IQ.
jfl you are right and the only sfcels on this site are greek gypsies and balkan fishermans
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Are you serious?

Balkan people are basically the blacks of the white race. They have considerably darker skin and lower IQ to boot. I think Albania is like the only european country that actually has sub-90 IQ.
jfl you are right and the only sfcels on this site are greek gypsies and balkan fishermans
keep crying for us, fags
 
Sweden is often used as an example, but it's not a lot different from Germany, The Netherlands, England, Southern Europe or France.

Have you ever been to France? It's like Algeria in many parts. Italy amazed me tbh. I had fucking curries surround my car and try to scam me at gas stations by charging double for gasoline. In Rome I didn't have a single hotel or shop that wasn't run by an Asian.
 

Similar threads

hopefullychadlite
Replies
0
Views
13
hopefullychadlite
hopefullychadlite
simematic
Replies
15
Views
102
simematic
simematic
whiskers52
Replies
26
Views
91
sonic55555
S
6
Replies
19
Views
111
Crimx991
Crimx991
Slavurik
Replies
3
Views
45
GodzillaTheWise
GodzillaTheWise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top