"well @alurmo i see u have 9k post on .org, wanna postmaxx at my house some time"

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
imagine ur oneitis tells u this after u show her ur account on here
type fantasies I be having these days😣

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar, N1666, YungTrappa and 7 others
gigastacy regardless of looks if she says this

• +1
Reactions: N1666, YungTrappa, Kazey and 5 others
Having VIP on org is actually a looksmax irl, i showed a girl i know my account and told her i had VIP and she giggled

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, watah, edodalic29 and 3 others
alurmo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: menas and alurmo
Having VIP on org is actually a looksmax irl, i showed a girl i know my account and told her i had VIP and she giggled
Did you tell her that it was an incel site or nah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: castizo and alurmo
Did you tell her that it was an incel site or nah
i showed her the site and shit and my posts insulting greys lol and explaining the terms i was using

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and alurmo
i showed her the site and shit and my posts insulting greys lol and explaining the terms i was using
mirin the indoctrination

we should have a big looks max con, and everyone from the forum shows up

we should have a big looks max con, and everyone from the forum shows up
Half the people there would show up with their fucking mothers. It'd be a meeting of a bunch of 15yr old tiktokers and then you'd have an undercover oldcel taking pictures of them all from afar for the forum to laugh at.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Deleted member 78221, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Half the people there would show up with their fucking mothers. It'd be a meeting of a bunch of 15yr old tiktokers and then you'd have an undercover oldcel taking pictures of them all from afar for the forum to laugh at.
make it 18+ to get in, hire strippers have alcohol and sheeeeit

wish my avi would say that tbh

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Tbh it would be fun to go to another org users home and post on org together

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
normal people speak about org irl
no they dont bro it might be normal to you but that means you dont interact with normal people hate to break it to you

no they dont bro it might be normal to you but that means you dont interact with normal people hate to break it to you
I have walked past people and they just happen to be talking about org, and on the bus two fags randomly start talking about org

I have walked past people and they just happen to be talking about org, and on the bus two fags randomly start talking about org
do you live in a mental institution? 99% of normal people dont even know what this is. they were probably just talking about looksmaxxing in general

do you live in a mental institution? 99% of normal people dont even know what this is. they were probably just talking about looksmaxxing in general
cope bro, loooksmax.org went mainstream and girls and normies alike accept it

cope bro, loooksmax.org went mainstream and girls and normies alike accept it
as i said if you genuinely think this is mainstream then the people you interact with are not normal lol. most people only know looksmaxxing as a tiktok meme and have never heard of this site let alone talk about it

as i said if you genuinely think this is mainstream then the people you interact with are not normal lol. most people only know looksmaxxing as a tiktok meme and have never heard of this site let alone talk about it
Bro i started schizo ranting about looksmax.org to this girl and she didint think it was strange at all