Well developed & balanced traps are dimorphic aslong as you aren’t a narrowcel?

WojakAI

WojakAI

Iron
When i started cutting i intentionally detrained my traps and it got to the point where i got a pencil neck and looked beta as fuck. I do have a long neck, retrained my traps and since look better.

Point is i think traps are masculine and dimorphic as long as they aren’t overtrained and you have the right insertions - specificaly if you don’t have a barney rubble neck and that bros with long necks and no narrow clavicles are able to train traps without sacrificing aesthetics

Thoughts?

Someone like taylor nautner for example, not particularly broad but has big traps and still looks aesthetic af

Someone like taylor nautner for example, not particularly broad but has big traps and still looks aesthetic af
looks like a retarded hunchback doing a permanent farmers carry.

• Woah
Reactions: ProCoper
looks like a retarded hunchback doing a permanent farmers carry.

Opinions then? Yours look reasonably developed, not overly but just enough to suit your physique?

Training traps is retarded. They are partially used in diff exersises and it grows them enough. Overtraining traps is the biggest physique looksmin you can do

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Opinions then? Yours look reasonably developed, not overly but just enough to suit your physique?
there's no need to isolate your traps since they're always engaged during every exercise since they stabilize your upper body but how they look is largely insertions.

the hunchback look is not avoidable if you have narrow clavicles + high insertions, zyzz also had it hence why he only looks good while doing poses that hide it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Zeta