Well I might not be but still I can't take this shit mentally I want to get fit so I'm worshipped not me feeling down all the time I need help I need

Jimsonbobson505

Jimsonbobson505

Luminary
Joined
Nov 15, 2019
Posts
6,297
Reputation
6,536
A thread where it helps to get myself mentally sorted out cause psychiatrist are just lefties I want black pilled opinions help
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
AirBrush 20200525015952

You already a terachad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Patrick Baitman
@Jimsonbobson505 make a selfie Ill photoshop u
 
A thread where it helps to get myself mentally sorted out cause psychiatrist are just lefties I want black pilled opinions help
Take meditation zenpill bro. That shit has helped me enormously to improve my mental health
 
Ok you got any videos that could help me that helped you
I can recommend some books if you want. Most of the vids on jewtube are made by view hungry cucks hence they're not worth watching.

>power of now
>practicing mind
>waking up - sam harris
>mindfulness in plain English
>the mind illuminated
 
  • +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, JackSparrow and Jimsonbobson505
I can recommend some books if you want. Most of the vids on jewtube are made by view hungry cucks hence they're not worth watching.

>power of now
>practicing mind
>waking up - sam harris
>mindfulness in plain English
>the mind illuminated
Ok ill check it out still got a book to checkout but Ill keep this in mind
 
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
I can recommend some books if you want. Most of the vids on jewtube are made by view hungry cucks hence they're not worth watching.

>power of now
>practicing mind
>waking up - sam harris
>mindfulness in plain English
>the mind illuminated
Which one is your favourite
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
23
Thodian
Thodian
swaggyp1
Replies
7
Views
39
accinr
accinr
oldmanracing
Replies
3
Views
33
oldmanracing
oldmanracing
mc reccesed cchin
Replies
9
Views
67
pexy
pexy
brojackson
Replies
7
Views
36
goonlordacc1
G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top