Well reddit...its hard for me to say this----my wife left for me for her bull

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
I've been a lurker here for the past few months and never really posted about our cuckold relationship.

My wife and I started doing this in January and she had a lot of fun, probably had sex with like at least 10 guys since January and we never really had any type of issues...until we met "Ken".

I don't want to go into too much detail, even after drinking a few shots of whisky, its still hurting to think about all of this.

Over the span of 2 months, she decided that Ken was her true love and that going back to me and not really being able to reciprocate my love to her was, according to her, "unfair to me"

The divorce was just finalized yesterday and we are no longer married.

I am so broken right now, last year we were perfect, we had some troubles, but we loved each other. This December would have been our 9th year anniversary.

I just want to say....if you are new to this, or even if you aren't---tread carefully. :(

I'm so upset, and have been since she told me about how she felt about him.

Its such a horrible feeling, I still love her and wish she would come back to me, but I know she won't....its like the pain of someone dying repeating over and over, my stomach feels sick.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard, FailedNormieManlet and 17 others
I've been a lurker here for the past few months and never really posted about our cuckold relationship.

My wife and I started doing this in January and she had a lot of fun, probably had sex with like at least 10 guys since January and we never really had any type of issues...until we met "Ken".

I don't want to go into too much detail, even after drinking a few shots of whisky, its still hurting to think about all of this.

Over the span of 2 months, she decided that Ken was her true love and that going back to me and not really being able to reciprocate my love to her was, according to her, "unfair to me"

I am so broken right now, last year we were perfect, we had some troubles, but we loved each other. This December would have been our 9th year anniversary.

I just want to say....if you are new to this, or even if you aren't---tread carefully. :(

Its such a horrible feeling, I still love her and wish she would come back to me, but I know she won't....its like the pain of someone dying repeating over and over, my stomach feels sick.
kill me now barney stinson GIF

:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Deserved. Hope he ropes.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zylk, Daniel Plainview, Wallenberg and 12 others
Shit like this is why I am not comfortable with trying the cuckolding thing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, FreakkForLife, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
Play stupid games win stupid prizes :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Jarate, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
So if she stays it’s ok… man y’all built different

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, FreakkForLife, Daniel Plainview and 16 others
So if she stays it’s ok… man y’all built different
My ex when we first started dating she wasn't into BBC. But she knew I was a BBC cuck. Then when she wore yogapants one day while she was waiting for me to pick her up, two black guys were checking her ass out in the parking lot. She felt objectified at first. Then deeper into our relationship she told me that she was curious to try BBC. I'm afraid that she wouldn't enjoy sex with me anymore, wouldn't love me anymore or would leave me. Otherwise I would have given her my blessing. So as long as I got to watch and jack off and join in.

I'm a degenerate who gets off on the fantasy of my woman being a whore for niggers. But I'm also a very jealous and insecure boyfriend

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zylk, incel194012940, Jarate and 13 others
Fucking faggot deserves it for being a cuck. Hope he borrows a rope from @8PSLcel and finishes off his sad, miserable life once and for all.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FailedNormieManlet, Ahmat31 and 1 other person

link for the comments?

i bet its larp tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Richard_Hungwell
Did the OP on Reddit specify what race the bull was? Ken sounds like a white name. Unless its Kentray like Kentray Brown :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Ken and Richard_Hungwell
My ex when we first started dating she wasn't into BBC. But she knew I was a BBC cuck. Then when she wore yogapants one day while she was waiting for me to pick her up, two black guys were checking her ass out in the parking lot. She felt objectified at first. Then deeper into our relationship she told me that she was curious to try BBC. I'm afraid that she wouldn't enjoy sex with me anymore, wouldn't love me anymore or would leave me. Otherwise I would have given her my blessing. So as long as I got to watch and jack off and join in.

I'm a degenerate who gets off on the fantasy of my woman being a whore for niggers. But I'm also a very jealous and insecure boyfriend
Eat a bullet ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

No

Eat a bullet ASAP
Why do you social conservatives give a shit about the alternative lifestyles of other people? Just live and let live

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg

bruh what you lost your gf to niggers man rope asap now

Why do you social conservatives give a shit about the alternative lifestyles of other people? Just live and let live
These lifestyles lead to divorces and broken families and mental illness that's why

• +1
Reactions: Zylk, Edgar, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
Does anyone actually believe in these bullshit posted on reddit?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
ofc jfl. this shit happens.
At this frequency though? Whenever i browse reddit there is always these bullshit stories filling the place jfl. Am i the asshole this, am i the asshole that

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 14693
At this frequency though? Whenever i browse reddit there is always these bullshit stories filling the place jfl. Am i the asshole this, am i the asshole that
I mean this was in subreddit that discusses Cuck lifestyle, so kinda fitting.

I agree that many stories are larp though but this seems realistic (and if it isn't similar stories happen in many cuckold relationships where the man proposes it, im 100% sure)

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Smoke Fanboy

Bro you are pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
bruh what you lost your gf to niggers man rope asap now
It's been 6+ years since she broke up with me. I don't know if she's been with BBC. If she has, I want her to tell me all about it

• JFL
Reactions: Zylk and Deleted member 14693
I’m trying to help you.

It's been 6+ years since she broke up with me. I don't know if she's been with BBC. If she has, I want her to tell me all about it
Lol i feel you i get turned on thinking about my ex cheating with my 6'10 neighbor SRS something is wrong with us

Yup, if you aren't at least chadlite or HTN you shouldn't try cuckold things for this reason.

How did she look in the yoga pants? U have similar pic?

Were the black guys checking her out really dark and jacked?

Oh and OP, was Ken super elite guy?

Lol i feel you i get turned on thinking about my ex cheating with my 6'10 neighbor SRS something is wrong with us
Cucks high inhibition, how it turns you on to know that the woman you had an intimate relationship with is having sex with another man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back