went around my old neighborhood bad memories 6'1 BLACK WOMEN HARRASSED ME BONE CHILLING.

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
So i went around my old neighborhood yesterday and bad memories came flooding in, some manish black female security guard at the local new york public library would harrass me when i was young i was 13 and she basically would target me, basically a black guy who was a cop part-time got shot on duty and was on leave so this women took on the security duties. She basically tried to ban me from coming to the library and used the excuse of some black boys from another neighborhood knowing me . These other boys came from central library which was like 35 minutes away by train, to play pc games and hangout, these were good kids. One day the female security guard who is 6'1 and built like a foot ball player , came in angry me and three of the other boys from central library was watching a arab kid we knew from the area play some pc games.

The women began to hell at us and target only me and the other black boys, the arab kid looked in confusion and shocked, one of the boys said whats wrong, she said you guys are always coming here clearly you don't live around the area. She told them to leave for no reason, she then said they would need to bring their parents if they wanted to come back and up until they were the ages of 18. I wasn't with those boys and lived in the area and had been coming to that libarary for years since i was 7 years old. She then said you to , i said i didn't do anything wrong or say anything. I was thought to respect elders and adults in charge, which in this case made the women even more bold. She began to harras me by telling the female library workers to not let me in, clearly some of the women scard of her and told me i can't come in. I decided to come inside anyway and said its a public library then she began to tell the workers not to let me sign up for the pcs so i couldn't play any games.

She did this crap for months on end and would give me dirty looks and stares when i walked around the neighborhood or area. It then hit me i was thinking about this all wrong i need to stop acting like a kid and have a tactic and beat her at her own game. I kept thinking about it logically as if to say im a good person why is she doing this to me. Then it hit me i could force her hand by making it stress for the workers at the library and go over her head. So one day i came to library and one of the female workers who was like 16 was signining folks up to use the pcs, and she told me sorry i can't sign you aparently after i signed up the female security guard came over and told her not let me use the pcs. The 16 year old girl said with a slightly scard face plz this is my job i don't want to get in trouble.

But by this time i had enough of all this bullshit and playing nice, i went up to the HEAD librarian who was in charge for 15 years at that location and said that girl over there won't let me use the pcs and i signed up. The librarian told her sign up and let him use the pcs NOW. The next day i come in and now the female security guard has it out for me she tells the workers and staff not to let me in the library and not to let me use the pcs. Mind you on this day a assisnt librarian which is a beta-old man is there so he is of no help. I walk in and the security gaurd says do i have to ask you leave, you can't use any of the pcs. You see the feamle head-librarian wasn't a scard of this female security gaurd as she was 5'10 and in decent shape she would jog in the neighborhood and she was white. So i walked to the head-libarian and said the female security gaurd won't let me use the pcs, and said what the hell is this ive been coming to the library since i was 7 and my parents pays taxes.

The head-librarian used her finger to point and call the security gaurd over and had a brief interaction with her. I was finally free so i thought, this female brute would now stand near me as i used the pcs and walk around, like literally stand behind me and ask me if i was doing home-work. Because what happened was folks doing home work got priroty to use the pcs over and over compared to kids who just wanted to play games. I began to ignore her and finally she gave up, the cop who left recovered and came back, And i thought to myself why did i let it get this far and have this manish black security gaurd harass me for months on end. Ye i turned whitey on her in hopes she would lose her job but i was left with no choice.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream and horizontallytall
BONE CHILLING