Went clubbing solo

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
First time since many months that I am going clubbing again. Felt like doing it today because I got drunk at 4PM already and was feeling down.

Met 1 guy I vibed well with that gave me free drinks and talked to me for 15 mins.
Then his friend also gave me a free drink and talked to me.
Then another guy these people knew gave me another free drink and were chilling with me.

This all in 1 hour. Club then closed and we strolled around the city centre for a bit before going home.

TL:DR.
1)Guys give you many free drinks if you are NT-maxxed chill guy. You don't have to be female.
2)Girls give 0 IOI, give 0 interest. All these guys were HTN and were simping and struggling to get a single girl. They all went home alone.
3)Guys look like betas where I live. If I would get tats,roid and dress provocatively, I could probably slay most girls. Idk why I am not doing this.

I went clubbing solo expecting to dance a bit on my own, get some drinks, get rejected by 1-2 women after cold approaching and going home.

Ended up meeting cool new people that bought me free drinks, didn't get to approaching women and didn't care to, went home with guys telling me to meetup with them next week.

I think I played it well for being an autistic loser with 0 friends. Maybe I can get a social circle out of this.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 12 others
How do you have the energy to hold a conversation with an NPC

My mind drifts in to blackpill day dreaming

I think if Icelandic build 10x a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Verse, ascension, Deleted member 21863 and 5 others
First time since many months that I am going clubbing again. Felt like doing it today because I got drunk at 4PM already and was feeling down.

Met 1 guy I vibed well with that gave me free drinks and talked to me for 15 mins.
Then his friend also gave me a free drink and talked to me.
Then another guy these people knew gave me another free drink and were chilling with me.

This all in 1 hour. Club then closed and we strolled around the city centre for a bit before going home.

TL:DR.
1)Guys give you many free drinks if you are NT-maxxed chill guy. You don't have to be female.
2)Girls give 0 IOI, give 0 interest. All these guys were HTN and were simping and struggling to get a single girl. They all went home alone.
3)Guys look like betas where I live. If I would get tats,roid and dress provocatively, I could probably slay most girls. Idk why I am not doing this.

I went clubbing solo expecting to dance a bit on my own, get some drinks, get rejected by 1-2 women after cold approaching and going home.

Ended up meeting cool new people that bought me free drinks, didn't get to approaching women and didn't care to, went home with guys telling me to meetup with them next week.

I think I played it well for being an autistic loser with 0 friends. Maybe I can get a social circle out of this.
What is HTN for you? HTN gets thrown around like it's nothing. Seen it too many times. Highly doubt guys like me and @Niko69 would get no play at the club. We're Chads.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 18931, aBetterMii and 1 other person
How do you have the energy to hold a conversation with an NPC

My mind drifts in to blackpill day dreaming

I think if Icelandic build 10x a day
First I talked about the struggles of living in poverty with one of them, since one of them was from a similar region as me in the netherlands that is known for poverty.

Then we talked about techno and what are the right techno/music clubs.
Both of these were okay conversations. Not great, not terrible. Just very normie tier..

After that they quickly started talking about getting girls, this girl, that girl. They talked with this one, they danced with that one. THey didnt get any of them, etc. I could relate since these HTN men were incels like me. Everyone is incel. If you are no chad, you stand no chance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and the BULL
What is HTN for you? HTN gets thrown around like it's nothing. Seen it too many times. Highly doubt guys like me and @Niko69 would get no play at the club. We're Chads.
Niko is chadlite. Idk how u look.

I don't care though. FUck you and your chadlite privileges.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, rand anon, aBetterMii and 2 others
Gender ratio was about 60-40 in the techno club. Which is far better than the 70:30 ratio that he average club has here where I live.

Nobody was dressed alternatively or in techno clothing.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Both mogged by jacked 6'3" @Prettyboy. Time to pack the bags and go home.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Leo69
One of the guys I befriended was an Arab low inhib masculinity maxxed manlet.

He tried to get us into a club that already obviously closed. So I was kinda caging on the inside since he was getting told to fuck off by the bouncer, obviously.

He kept on insisting and saying wollah this, fuck you that, blah blah. I lost track of their conversation but a few minutes later I saw the bouncer giving him drinks, which he passed onto me for free ?!

crazy shit

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Blkpill Godfather
Both mogged by jacked 6'3" @Prettyboy. Time to pack the bags and go home.
Never seen how he looks so can't decide on that and he ignored me when I asked what's his PSL in a recent thread today. Brutal.

Lots of becky tier girls at the club dancing on their own. Dressed provocatively with no guys around.

I feel like if I would club-max here, I could get a lot of lays with decent women.

Absolutely 0 of them were giving any iois though and none of them were approaching anyone. They were young (<21yo) but its weird that girls are this autistc nowadays and refuse to approach men. Many of them were dressed like whores:

a63bae97e518e78c05477fd7dd558b51.jpg

Never seen how he looks so can't decide on that and he ignored me when I asked what's his PSL in a recent thread today. Brutal.
He got galaxy Elo with selfies which Means he's a chad and Is way bigger than you. All the pussy would gather towards him

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
He got galaxy Elo with selfies which Means he's a chad and Is way bigger than you. All the pussy would gather towards him
Sounds like he is larping as Maher.

Sounds like he is larping as Maher.
it is what it is bro there is mogging then there is teramogging. you would cum at the sight of a full package chad like him and could do nothing about it

it is what it is bro there is mogging then there is teramogging. you would cum at the sight of a full package chad like him and could do nothing about it
I have a Chad friend who is 6PSL. Talking like Maher level or higher that is ripped as well. I'm sure he can make @Prettyboy look like a kid. Battle of the Chads.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Screenshot 20220915 214641

How would i do in the club

Homie they were gay and trying to pull you

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and John124
'Girls like guys with tattoos so let me ink my body'

The majority of the problem with most incels is that they revolve around women and their desires. If a woman liked dudes with one hand, they'd chop their hand and their balls off to get noticed by the girl

Just pathetic. If this is the state of 'blackpilled' men then imagine your average simp. Just pathetic. Testosterones is a lost cause. @dat feel Your propoganda actually worked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, to_stop_da_cope, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
Over for me, no emo princess to cuddle
Honestly bro. You aren't a bad looking dude at all. It's the hair that is destroying your vibes and making you look like a nerd real talk. Fix that hair asap. I covered the hair and eyes and it looks like a potential decent HTN, dead ass.

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
'Girls like guys with tattoos so let me ink my body'

The majority of the problem with most incels is that they revolve around women and their desires. If a woman liked dudes with one hand, they'd chop their hand and their balls off to get noticed by the girl

Just pathetic. If this is the state of 'blackpilled' men then imagine your average simp. Just pathetic. Testosterones is a lost cause. @dat feel Your propoganda actually worked
Just be incel and dont improve theory.

Lots of becky tier girls at the club dancing on their own. Dressed provocatively with no guys around.

I feel like if I would club-max here, I could get a lot of lays with decent women.

Absolutely 0 of them were giving any iois though and none of them were approaching anyone. They were young (<21yo) but its weird that girls are this autistc nowadays and refuse to approach men. Many of them were dressed like whores:

a63bae97e518e78c05477fd7dd558b51.jpg
Girls go to club usually nowadays just to have fun with their own friends. Talked with a bunch of tinder gl girls about this and its the same pattern. Doesnt make sense for me, and i told them club is a sausage party but they don’t see it like this.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Moggie and Indo_Chad
Need to be and look high status/rich or be tall with good face to do well in clubs or be sex appeal maxxed RTT to get thots from club tbh

If you are in uni try social circle maxxing to get into house parties, HP are like easy mode to get pussy as bitches legit come to house parties to get dicked

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Need to be and look high status/rich or be tall with good face to do well in clubs or be sex appeal maxxed RTT to get thots from club tbh

If you are in uni try social circle maxxing to get into house parties, HP are like easy mode to get pussy as bitches legit come to house parties to get dicked
House party are a diff dynamic. I genuinely find the concept of club to be retarded. Just expect two random people who never talked to each other, with 0 links, to have as a first encounter something sexually inclined. Not only its cringe but its just not natural

• +1
Reactions: Indo_Chad

I've gone to many house parties and never slayed there lol. over for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18840 and Indo_Chad
I've gone to many house parties and never slayed there lol. over for me.
Bruh while im here wondering how i could find a house party post uni cuz club is a no . I did only one when younger and got 3 girls dtf. Its really easier. But i will never try a club. If i come to NL i will help you getting laid trust me but u gotta find us a house party

Bruh while im here wondering how i could find a house party post uni cuz club is a no . I did only one when younger and got 3 girls dtf. Its really easier. But i will never try a club. If i come to NL i will help you getting laid trust me but u gotta find us a house party
U should go back to uni.

I've been to 3 'houseparties' this year, all sausagefests too though. 2 were themed parties with ~150 people each there. Quite big. Usually entire house + garden filled.

It was easy for me to talk to the women there, but quality of girls was low. In clubs the girls will dress provocatively and sexy. Here at these parties it's mostly nerdy beckies from university and they aren't great looking.

Then went to 1 illegal rave in an abandoned building. Was only like 50 people there, but there were hot girls. But they legit refused to even talk to me lol.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18840
U should go back to uni.

I've been to 3 'houseparties' this year, all sausagefests too though. 2 were themed parties with ~150 people each there. Quite big. Usually entire house + garden filled.

It was easy for me to talk to the women there, but quality of girls was low. In clubs the girls will dress provocatively and sexy. Here at these parties it's mostly nerdy beckies from university and they aren't great looking.

Then went to 1 illegal rave in an abandoned building. Was only like 50 people there, but there were hot girls. But they legit refused to even talk to me lol.
We should hang out together tbh both aspie deep down so even if we get shit we could chill together. Women are overated. Get your hands on a gl virgin prime one and call it a day

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
U should go back to uni.

most of the uni house parties I went to were a bunch of lads sitting around talking about music and footy till 5am will doing lines of KET and NOS balloons

Also I don’t really think anyone slays in clubs anymore - defo thing of the past imo all the slutty girls who would’ve previously had ONS just use tinder for that now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and MoggerGaston
We should hang out together tbh both aspie deep down so even if we get shit we could chill together. Women are overated. Get your hands on a gl virgin prime one and call it a day
Truth. Best nights out I've had was when the evening was entertaining enough so that I didn't care about women.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
most of the uni house parties I went to were a bunch of lads sitting around talking about music and footy till 5am will doing lines of KET and NOS balloons

Also I don’t really think anyone slays in clubs anymore - defo thing of the past imo all the slutty girls who would’ve previously had ONS just use tinder for that now
Both are true lol. Bit of beerpong n shit. Nobody really dances either.

The girls I've slayed from tinder all told me the same shit. That they never hook-up through clubs/bars and get all their lays from apps. But could be preselection since im also meeting them from apps.

Just be incel and dont improve theory.
If getting tattoos against your will just for the sake of impressing girls means 'improving' then by all means

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LooksOrDeath
If getting tattoos against your will just for the sake of impressing girls means 'improving' then by all means
People here talk about getting tattoos and roids to get girls like they're just changing their shirts

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and Danish_Retard
People here talk about getting tattoos and roids to get girls like they're just changing their shirts
People here have lost their dick and ball all for the sake of impressing one fat becky who said she may have a preference for bloated roided dudes

Women ain't shit and neither the niggas here.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
People here have lost their dick and ball all for the sake of impressing one fat becky who said she may have a preference for bloated roided dudes
Are you joking or did a PSL aspie actually do this

? your post is such a weird cope.

You want results, doing what it takes to get results is not 'against your will'. very low iq

? your post is such a weird cope.

You want results, doing what it takes to get results is not 'against your will'. very low iq
If by 'results' you mean women finally giving a shit about you, then congrats bro! Go for your life goals

People in the real world are getting degrees that take years and a shitton of money to get, just to impress a jewish business owner and become their underpaid wageslave.

Theres worse things in life

U should go back to uni.

Organize your own house parties in the starting. Once people know that you are into partying they will invite you all the time.

WhatsApp Image 2022 09 15 at 222932

This was the morning after the first house party I organized. TBH you have to look hyper NT and alteast HTN to get sexy ass bitches to come to your party in the first place as they would expect more HTN to be in your social circle.

Once you start getting invites, go to parties and check for the dicks to chicks ratio. If its bad then leave, but if its good then try to befriend the host more to get future invites. It worked wonders for me

+ Huge halo if you have a good car

+ have ciggs/weed/vape with you even if you don't do those things. Bitches will go to your room just to smoke some weed

Always remember legit the very reason bitches come to house parties is to get dicked down (some even pregame so they don't waste time getting drunk and just look for the best dick they can find) - no point of being high inhib there

Organize your own house parties in the starting. Once people know that you are into partying they will invite you all the time.

View attachment 1872218

This was the morning after the first house party I organized. TBH you have to look hyper NT and alteast HTN to get sexy ass bitches to come to your party in the first place as they would expect more HTN to be in your social circle.

Once you start getting invites, go to parties and check for the dicks to chicks ratio. If its bad then leave, but if its good then try to befriend the host more to get future invites. It worked wonders for me

+ have ciggs/weed/vape with you even if you don't do those things. Bitches will go to your room just to smoke some weed

Always remember legit the very reason bitches come to house parties is to get dicked down (some even pregame so they don't waste time getting drunk and just look for the best dick they can find) - no point of being high inhib there
im studying in a STEM city. theres no such culture here. Uni bitches are ugly asf cuz they are nerds and the male:female ratio is horrific.

shouldve picked another minor ngl, but maybe some other incel here can take advice from this.

View attachment 1872218

I think house party culture where I live is very different from in the US.

Vast majority of house parties I went to at uni were heavily drug orientated rather than any sex happeneing altho there were a few hookups it was once in a blue moon.

Seems like all this random house aprty sex only happened during high school or in america but not UK uni parties

im studying in a STEM city. theres no such culture here. Uni bitches are ugly asf cuz they are nerds and the male:female ratio is horrific.

shouldve picked another minor ngl, but maybe some other incel here can take advice from this.
I am stem too

Vast majority of house parties I went to at uni were heavily drug orientated rather than any sex happeneing altho there were a few hookups it was once in a blue moon

have ciggs/weed/vape with you even if you don't do those things. Bitches will go to your room just to smoke some weed

had all these things + hard drugs @Indo_Chad

had all these things + hard drugs @Indo_Chad
Hmm I guess the hookup culture in Europe is not as robust as it is in the US.

Euro bitches from my personal experience are very easy to hookup with so I don't know why they don't do it much in Europe.

Or you are just coping idk

Hmm I guess the hookup culutre in Europe is not as robust as it is in the US.

Euro bitches from my personal experience are very easy to hookup with so I don't know why they don't do it much in Europe.

Or you are just coping idk
You are the one coping. They liked you because of your face not your shit car or weed smoke.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You are the one coping. They liked you because of your face not your shit car or weed smoke.
Audi a7 is a much better car then what most college students drive + weed is a legit halo for girls our age

2017 audi a7 sportback rear view carbuzz 336564

^this is much better thenwhat an average male college student drives

People in the real world are getting degrees that take years and a shitton of money to get, just to impress a jewish business owner and become their underpaid wageslave.

Theres worse things in life
And the jewish business owners also have degrees...