Went for a walk in the nearest city today, here are the couples I saw. (WHITE WORSHIPPING ETHNICS GTFIH)

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
White and white passing men (including attractive men/prettyboys) with ethnic women and LTB/MTB white women

Ethnic men (none pass) with HTB+ white women

Same shit I saw on holiday too

The two best looking white men with a SEAfoid and a MTB white foid respectively. White prettyboys

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one, Deleted member 33136, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
U go outside??

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one, flippasav and Xangsane
White and white passing men with ethnic women and LTB/MTB white women

Ethnic men with HTB+ white women

The two best looking white men with a SEAfoid and a MTB white foid respectively. White prettyboys

German girls are really tall wtf

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ok

Were the ethnic men subhuman, normie etc? What about them

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: flippasav
mirin ethnic excellence

• JFL
@traveler y

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
@Meraki

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

This has became meme. We had similar threads and most people think cashier smiling is lols when its just their job to be kind.

This has became meme. We had similar threads and most people think cashier smiling is lols when its just their job to be kind.
But she only do that to me, and she bumps on my shoulders.

I knows its their job as customer service but there has to be a way to distinguish

Holding hands, walking together, kissing even.

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one
But she only do that to me, and she bumps on my shoulders.

I knows its their job as customer service but there has to be a way to distinguish
Are u htn/chadlite?

As a Chadlite/low Chad, but with elite social skills, 198cm tall, 6.5 inch dick and descent physique, do you think I might be able to get a MTB ethnic girlfriend despite me being white?

• +1
As a Chadlite/low Chad, but with elite social skills, 198cm tall, 6.5 inch dick and descent physique, do you think I might be able to get a MTB ethnic girlfriend despite me being white?
Yes!

• Love it
Reactions: Graham
  • So Sad
White and white passing men (including attractive men/prettyboys) with ethnic women and LTB/MTB white women

Ethnic men (none pass) with HTB+ white women

Whitle bg

Do you want this one or a different color?

• Ugh..
Stay away from those white women, nigger boy

• Ugh..

View attachment 2532951

Do you want this one or a different color?
no!
You will have anal sex performed on you by a Nigerian Muslim and you will like it
no!
Stay away from those white women, nigger boy
I'm white/MENA

IMG 0581

Do you think it’s nice of her to inform me that shes going to sleep and force me to go to sleep too?

I feel like this is how you talk to a child

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back