Went from LTN to HTN with surgery

youve been looksmaxing a very long time mate, with 0 reward, i appreciate the hustle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 26840, Descargue96 and 4 others
youve been looksmaxing a very long time mate, with 0 reward, i appreciate the hustle
Not true, he was an utter subhuman. Everyone will treat him better in life. But as far as women go, he's still sub5, so...

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Trucel to ltn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and subhuman incel
I'd say you went from 2 to 4 out of 10. Your main flaw is, unfortunately, your race, that you can't do anyting about.
he looks like central asian cel. Is he central asiancel?

• +1
do you get more pussy now? HTN means you shouldn't struggle with girls.
htn means you struggle a bit less than average guy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, Descargue96 and subhuman incel
@ripcordgod1 "htn" :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, St.TikTokcel and ripcordgod1
if that's HTN I guess I'm a Giga Chad

• +1
tbf you went from "subhuman incel get away from me what are trying to do? ruin my day?" to LTN, even MTN would be a stretch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and subhuman incel
More like low tier subhuman to high tier subhuman
1 psl to 2 psl
If these are low effort, why aren’t these:
gangam style XDDDD
lifefuel for subhumans with ltn potential
You are mtn

@TRUE_CEL You didn’t consistently give warnings for low effort posts. What you did do is give warnings to ratings that you disagree with.

You did not warn @Wallenberg for his 3-word reply. You warned @PastillaNegra for his reply that’s objectively higher effort. I know you’re not actually doubling down on low-effort posts; you just got salty about some members’ ratings that’re a bit harsher than you like.

You applied your personal feelings (your opinions of OP’s looks) to your moderation actions and tried to disguise it under the pretense of enforcing effort standards. Who do you think you’re fooling with this one? Go break your NoFap streak again.

Just cleaned up this thread. No room for negativity / low effort posts here. I have issued warnings for this.

OP; you clearly improved. Congratulations, you look better than you used to. I left up the low effort posts but haven’t deleted them- they will serve as an example of what is not allowed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, subhuman incel and forevermirin
1 psl to 2 psl

Furthermore @TRUE_CEL if he’s using the PSL scale as designed (10 scale rating minus 2), he’s saying OP looksmaxed from 3/10 to 4/10, which is accurate.

Were you on your period on that moderation day?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Michael Myers

@TRUE_CEL You didn’t consistently give warnings for low effort posts. What you did do is give warnings to ratings that you disagree with.

You did not warn @Wallenberg for his 3-word reply. You warned @PastillaNegra for his reply that’s objectively higher effort. I know you’re not actually doubling down on low-effort posts; you just got salty about some members’ ratings that’re a bit harsher than you like.

You applied your personal feelings (your opinions of OP’s looks) to your moderation actions and tried to disguise it under the pretense of enforcing effort standards. Who do you think you’re fooling with this one? Go break your NoFap streak again.
weird bump bro

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Furthermore @TRUE_CEL if he’s using the PSL scale as designed (10 scale rating minus 2), he’s saying OP looksmaxed from 3/10 to 4/10, which is accurate.

Were you on your period on that moderation day?
are you an aspiring moderator?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
Good improvement, your starting point was horrible but I'd say you're at high tier LTN or low MTN now, I can't see you reaching chadlite tbh, psl wise there's no way, but you might have chadlite smv sometime in the future, keep improving tho I could see you reaching HTN after some more softmaxxing and some implants or filler

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, thecel and subhuman incel
  • +1
I would continue league and even start streaming to make bag. Looks ain’t everything. Your smv goes up once you make good money. And you obviously like to play and are good at it

• +1

Didn’t read those, like I didn’t read your essays — just report those that are against the rule and I’ll handle them.

• +1
  • WTF
Didn’t read those, like I didn’t read your essays — just report those that are against the rule and I’ll handle them.

My “essay” is about how you handled them poorly. None of the users deserved to be warned imo.

• +1
My “essay” is about how you handled them poorly. None of the users deserved to be warned imo.
Read the rules.

• +1
Read the rules.

I disagree with your interpretation of the rules.

Low-effort replies are “dnr” , “0” , “jfl”

Short replies that contain valuable information, such as ratings, shouldn’t be included in that category. Otherwise replies like “5/10 MTN” in Ratings threads would receive warnings. I don’t think that’s fair.

The point I made that you still haven’t addressed is that you didn’t actually give warnings because the posts are low-effort. You weren’t actually moderating according to the rules. You warned them because you thought the ratings are too low. If the guy who posted “1 psl to 2 psl” instead posted “3 psl to 4 psl” I doubt you would’ve given him a warning.

• JFL
I disagree with your interpretation of the rules.

Low-effort replies are “dnr” , “0” , “jfl”

Short replies that contain valuable information, such as ratings, shouldn’t be included in that category. Otherwise replies like “5/10 MTN” in Ratings threads would receive warnings. I don’t think that’s fair.

The point I made that you still haven’t addressed is that you didn’t actually give warnings because the posts are low-effort. You weren’t actually moderating according to the rules. You warned them because you thought the ratings are too low. If the guy who posted “1 psl to 2 psl” instead posted “3 psl to 4 psl” I doubt you would’ve given him a warning.
Not gonna read your essay but I’m gonna take a look at those responses you quoted in your earlier essay. As I said I don’t actively look, so I go by reports sometimes. After I clean up threads there is a chance other people shit it up afterwards. Right now I’m taking a shit and wiping my ass so I’m gonna do it later.

• JFL
Before:

View attachment 2101544
View attachment 2101548View attachment 2101549View attachment 2101551
View attachment 2101573

After:

View attachment 2101553
View attachment 2101554
image-png.2101338
y-png.2101340
w-png.2101341

Things that have been done:

1. Bimax + genioplasty, likely it was all covered by insurance (i would never make such money since i never left my home because of trucel looks)
2. Became gymcel
3. Started skin care routine
4. Stopped playing league of legends 24/7 even though i was top 50 eu
5. Stopped watching league of legends streamers

I would say i went from LTN tier to HTN with final smv of 6.5-7/10.
What do you guys think?
This should inspire people with deformities like myself not give up. My life is x100 times better now.
If before people treated me like a dirt, now i get treated like a normal human. I don't have to push my jaw anymore, push my chin to look normal. But i admit i still have bad under eye support and have to avoid bad lighting so that i don't look trucellish in people's eyes.

1678129210633-png.2101473

I know there is still long road to reach my final goal (of becoming a strong chadlite). I have to get infraorbital rim implants, browridge implant, rhinoplasty and some other minor surgeries, but i am slowly heading towards it.

@Spiͯriͯtualcel
@Iasacrko
@subhuman incel
@forevermirin @_MVP_
@Octillionaire @RR2XCUP
@Wallenberg @jojoyou
@tristan18 @Grel Hellscream
@volcelfatcel @Deepmaxer
@Makhachev @Gargantuan
@volcelfatcel @Acromegaly_Chad
@Xangsane @forevergymcelling
@Deusmaximus
You're still a LTN.

• +1
Before:

View attachment 2101544
View attachment 2101548View attachment 2101549View attachment 2101551
View attachment 2101573

After:

View attachment 2101553
View attachment 2101554
image-png.2101338
y-png.2101340
w-png.2101341

Things that have been done:

1. Bimax + genioplasty, likely it was all covered by insurance (i would never make such money since i never left my home because of trucel looks)
2. Became gymcel
3. Started skin care routine
4. Stopped playing league of legends 24/7 even though i was top 50 eu
5. Stopped watching league of legends streamers

I would say i went from LTN tier to HTN with final smv of 6.5-7/10.
What do you guys think?
This should inspire people with deformities like myself not give up. My life is x100 times better now.
If before people treated me like a dirt, now i get treated like a normal human. I don't have to push my jaw anymore, push my chin to look normal. But i admit i still have bad under eye support and have to avoid bad lighting so that i don't look trucellish in people's eyes.

1678129210633-png.2101473

I know there is still long road to reach my final goal (of becoming a strong chadlite). I have to get infraorbital rim implants, browridge implant, rhinoplasty and some other minor surgeries, but i am slowly heading towards it.

@Spiͯriͯtualcel
@Iasacrko
@subhuman incel
@forevermirin @_MVP_
@Octillionaire @RR2XCUP
@Wallenberg @jojoyou
@tristan18 @Grel Hellscream
@volcelfatcel @Deepmaxer
@Makhachev @Gargantuan
@volcelfatcel @Acromegaly_Chad
@Xangsane @forevergymcelling
@Deusmaximus
Definitely ascended man nice but ur not HTN yet… MTN at most keep going tho

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Marsik and subhuman incel
Good for you, mog me before and after.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Marsik
No offense, but you went from LTN to MTN at best.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, subhuman incel and Marsik
went from subhuman to ltn

• +1
another morph

Attachments

• 1685575421787.png
    1685575421787.png
    541.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Descargue96 and Marsik
Ugly to Ugly what about you cut your sides lol, i dont see a difference in the before and after if im being honest

• JFL
Cope next year lcs inshallah and i’ll play for L9
You’re just a plastic iv abused dog that’s jealous.

Reminder league is still the most played game in 2023
League is a garbage game run by trannies. JFL if you still play this shit after 2018.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik and subhuman incel
Marsik you have great hair, really mirin. The issue is your nose, your face being round/holding too much fat and no jawline and why do your eyes look like you spend 14h in front of pc? Good improvement, it's a long road but worth it. Glad you are gymcelling, small improvenents in different areas add up over time.

• Love it
Marsik you have great hair, really mirin. The issue is your nose, your face being round/holding too much fat and no jawline and why do your eyes look like you spend 14h in front of pc? Good improvement, it's a long road but worth it. Glad you are gymcelling, small improvenents in different areas add up over time.
he needs to lean down as much as possible, he cant afford being higher bodyfat since he has wide face and a wide nose, he needs to slim down as much as possible

he needs to lean down as much as possible, he cant afford being higher bodyfat since he has wide face and a wide nose, he needs to slim down as much as possible
Yep i think he's skinnyfat right now but he's gymcelling so being on a cut and he'll get there. The nose will be fixed with rhino. The face thing might be an issue because he's asian or some mixed ethnicity right? Just like ekil, their faces are round and they store a lot of fat on their face. Jawline not visible, not sure how to fix. Seems like phenotype issue maybe.

• +1
I am the GREAT SHONEN MANGAKA WARRIOR, I have to filter through tons of trash tier series and fight off hordes of rabid fanboys to provide you casuals the most peak fiction available.

• JFL
  • Hmm...