Went from nw0 to nw1

jacxb

jacxb

milk mogs
Joined
Nov 22, 2025
Posts
188
Reputation
154
Doctor confirmed the balding (19)
He said was open to prescribing finasteride
Forgot to ask for minoxidil prescription so I gotta go back

Anyone in similar situation/got side effects for fin ?
 
19yrs old, 1 year using minox and dutasteride, 0 side effects
 
  • +1
Reactions: jacxb
I am 23 now and have been blasting dutasteride 0.5mg daily since I was 19 and it has maintained my NW2, will be getting a hair transplant this year and getting that perfect NW0 :forcedsmile:

No side effects other than watery semen
 
  • +1
Reactions: jacxb

Similar threads

LevSeven
Replies
1
Views
20
neverbegan88
neverbegan88
L
Replies
7
Views
100
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
A
Replies
0
Views
12
ascensionplease
A
Molecularr
Replies
1
Views
19
Dravadre
Dravadre
fakechang777
Replies
4
Views
61
idk8
idk8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top