Went in to get my teeth cleaned and the dentist asked me if I have Facebook

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
I blurted out "no, I used to have it until I got tired of it (this was a lie, I never had facebook) but I do have snapchat." She kinda laughed and said "it's ok, not everyone has it. We have a contest going where the winner gets free teeth whitening." I know damn well that I was the first person she talked to who didn't have a Facebook account, thus betraying my permavirgin, loner status. I then commenced to stutter out an answer to a question asked by a different dentist shortly after this, making a bigger fool of myself.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 1476
Where are you from? Literally nobody under the age of 70 has Facebook in the UK

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz, BigBiceps and turkproducer
Where are you from? Literally nobody under the age of 70 has Facebook in the UK
US, it has been invaded by boomers but a lot of people still use it out of necessity here.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1476
jfl at using facebook in 2020

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2846, BigBiceps and 2 others
US, it has been invaded by boomers but a lot of people still use it out of necessity here.
Not having boomerbook as a young person is fine, not permavirgin loner status at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, BigBiceps and Catawampus
Same when I volunteered they communicated via FB. Thus I made a Facebook account just for it. I still have it. No posts, no profile picture, few if any friends. When they find out you have zero social media presence aside from Snapchat they can smell the loser. Over for me.

Sometimes use my account to stalk a few exes but that is all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JMax, Catawampus and Deleted member 1476
yea facebook died out like 10 years ago lol it's boomerbook now

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 1476
Same when I volunteered they communicated via FB. Thus I made a Facebook account just for it. I still have it. No posts, no profile picture, few if any friends. When they find out you have zero social media presence aside from Snapchat they can smell the loser. Over for me.

Sometimes use my account to stalk a few exes but that is all.
Instagram is the must have bro

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and Catawampus
Instagram is the must have bro
My account woth 50 indian followers and 2 pictures got terminated. They really don't want me to succeed.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GrewWrong, Limbo, BigBiceps and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Catawampus
My account woth 50 indian followers and 2 pictures got terminated.

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus
I my country its Basic thing

FB is normie tier

chads use snapcat and tiktok

• +1
How important is having Instagram in 2020? I barely leave my house for anything other than going to work and I am not handsome enough to post pics of me, so 0 low inhib pics, 0 NT pics and 0 pics of me travelling around the world or having fun would be uploaded. I think it's better to not have Instagram and pretend you don't give a shit about it than having one and showing to the world the gigaloser you are.

• So Sad
she's telling the dentist and all her friends. the dentist is telling every dentist he knows about your unique social media status. every dentist in the state and maybe even the country knows you've never had a facebook. it's well and truly over. if you get dental work done prepare to be laughed at. never forget this.

• JFL
she's telling the dentist and all her friends. the dentist is telling every dentist he knows about your unique social media status. every dentist in the state and maybe even the country knows you've never had a facebook. it's well and truly over. if you get dental work done prepare to be laughed at. never forget this.
Its over over over over over

You should've said people still use Facebook? Then said how you have a snapchat though then sta rtr ted a convo and she woulda sucked your cock after.

• JFL
You should've said people still use Facebook? Then said how you have a snapchat though then sta rtr ted a convo and she woulda sucked your cock after.
She was 48, she didn't look bad, I would have let her suck my dick tbh.