went off forum for a couple months and got addicted to benadryl

gravema_n

gravema_n

Iron
Joined
May 28, 2026
Posts
69
Reputation
58
if anyone even knew me from when i used to post you would probably know i rlly struggled with getting girls and i still do but long story short i ended up taking benadryl recreationally to numb the pain, i am now extremely paranoid whenever i am not on benadryls. the high is for sure not worth it, i see some crazy shit too. please don't take benadryl
 
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo
I left the forum for a couple of months I came back gay, guys dont try dick.
 
  • +1
Reactions: NOMALICIOUSINTENT
that shi makes me mouth all dry and nasty that's the only reason I hate it
 
  • +1
Reactions: NOMALICIOUSINTENT
I left the forum for a couple of months I came back gay, guys dont try dick.
funny story while i was off the forum, i talked to someone i thought was a girl for like 3 weeks before finding out they had a dick
 
  • JFL
Reactions: D69mo
that shi makes me mouth all dry and nasty that's the only reason I hate it
before i found my benadryls i was taking like 400mg meclizine every night and that shit makes ur mouth way drier than benadryl, one time i tried weed was like way less mouth drying than meclizine
 
femboy, ngl them thighs were good👀
Shushing GIF

I got a 30% for saying similar stuff about femboys
 
Thought it was German
i'm pretty sure i was talking about how i was hearing noises outside of my door and walls, j heard somebody yell my name so loudly and i was all alone in my room and it scared the fuck outta me
 
  • Woah
Reactions: D69mo
i'm pretty sure i was talking about how i was hearing noises outside of my door and walls, j heard somebody yell my name so loudly and i was all alone in my room and it scared the fuck outta me
You gotta cut that shit off I dont even know what drug that is
 
You gotta cut that shit off I dont even know what drug that is
benadryl, common allergy medicine, in texas you don't need an id to buy it and u can get it from any gas station or grocery store
 

Similar threads

gravema_n
Replies
3
Views
17
gravema_n
gravema_n
FiendFiend
Replies
22
Views
112
LXR
LXR
Notcel
Replies
32
Views
104
Saint ER
Saint ER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top