Went on a date with a black girl

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I went on a date with a black girl from a wealthy corrupt Nigerian family.

I could tell she was attracted to me. She is a whore jfl.

I wasnt attracted so i stopped trying to flirt and decided to have some fun so i talked about webcamming and such and we talked about only fans and she drew parallels between andrew tate and myself. Im a blackpilled player so i pretended to not really know him. “Oh is it that guy thats on tiktok or smth” (jfl women are retarded) and she told me who he was and explained what he says. Jfl

I pretended to be aloof. She said that her attraction towards me was going jfl and she wouldnt want to to be with me if i was an andrew tate fan and she was glad i wasnt jfl.

Im to smart for these hoes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and SLA
She would suck andrew tate cock but wouldn't fuck his fans JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 21166, Afrikancel and 1 other person
A little black on black action

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, currylightskin, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
You should of told her that you're a huge andrew tate fan and how much you love redpill just to see her lose her shit but instead you simped

You should of told her that you're a huge andrew tate fan and how much you love redpill just to see her lose her shit but instead you simped
Childish feminine mentality. Being covert pays dividends. Why would i fangirl another man. The only man whose banner I fly is my father’s and my paternal lineage

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, The_God, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
Childish feminine mentality. Being covert pays dividends. Why would i fangirl another man. The only man whose banner I fly is my father’s and my paternal lineage
Dumbass nigger you're not doing it to virtue signal for that mainstream ethnic larper you're doing it to piss off and troll women

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
tate is half black.