went on a date with a girl today, and she blackpilled me

Tenshi

Tenshi

只管
So I just went on a date with this bitch from tinder, all cool and stuff. So I asked her about her past relationships like the big sperg I'm trying to take a peak into normies dating life and she told me how she only had one boyfriend that she wasn't attracted to and didn't like at all but just agreed on dating him because "why not" and social pressure of her social circle (they were friends)

she told me they dated for a month only and she broke up with him, so I asked her was he your first bf? And she told me "yeah, but I had an uncomitted relationship with a guy for like three years or so, and he's the one who kinda fucked me up" at this point I was like jfl at this clown world, normie couldn't keep her for a month even begging and having friends pressure her, meanwhile chad literally kept her as fuckbuddy for three straight years like it's no biggie jfl

but fine, when we're waiting for her bus to come she tells me "I thought you'd be way shorter than you do, like my ex", and I said "wdym, how tall he was?" she was like "idk maby 5'4 or so? He was shorter than me actually"

At this moment it's almost like something went into my mind and activated my blackpilled neurotransmitters so I asked her: "so... how tall was the first guy tho?" and she tells me: "around 6' or so". And I was like damn, bingo. I just fucking knew it.

In the end, you can't really run away from the blackpill, can't you?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: squirrelcel, Yuya Moggershima, helpmegod and 28 others
8E543F20 4669 4B8A 9C0D C05BA74DF183

Just join a “tribe” bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Melo95, JL~ and 25 others
Yeah this happened, I was on the same bus stop as OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deprived, Virgin at 29 😔 and 11 others
Women are incredibly lookist and any NT/Oofy Doofy proponent disagreeing ironically hasn't spent enough time around women.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel, TUSSELEIF, GetShrekt and 12 others
The normie was 5'4 and the other guy was 6'?

Also, i doubt the guy was 5'4...like a bitch will know exactly how tall a guy actually is. He was prob 5'6-5'7 on the shorter side but still acceptable.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, helpmegod, Chadeep and 3 others
Also forgot to mention... I don't believe a word OP wrote

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19530, subhuman incel and 1 other person
The normie was 5'4 and the other guy was 6'?

Also, i doubt the guy was 5'4...like a bitch will know exactly how tall a guy actually is. He was prob 5'6-5'7 on the shorter side but still acceptable.
She just gave me estimates, she said she was around 164cm and he was slightly shorter than her, maby 162 which would roughly 5'4 I guess.

The point though is that chad was tall and normie short. And I was there, wearing shoes with 2 inch lifts laughing at this manlet like I ain't one myself jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, closedplatecel, ballskin and 3 others
B..b..but Muh height doesn’t matter :soy::soy::soy:

She still fucked a 5’4 Filipino just to rack up body count @ForeverRecession

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, Prince88, AlexBrown84 and 7 others
So you're saying guys like me can get a girlfriend for an entire MONTH?? :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Chadeep, Deleted member 20056 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 3 others
the silence of the lambs hannibal GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
6 feet is manlet tier tho

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deprived, Chadpreetmaybe and 3 others
So I just went on a date with this bitch from tinder, all cool and stuff. So I asked her about her past relationships like the big sperg I'm trying to take a peak into normies dating life and she told me how she only had one boyfriend that she wasn't attracted to and didn't like at all but just agreed on dating him because "why not" and social pressure of her social circle (they were friends)

she told me they dated for a month only and she broke up with him, so I asked her was he your first bf? And she told me "yeah, but I had an uncomitted relationship with a guy for like three years or so, and he's the one who kinda fucked me up" at this point I was like jfl at this clown world, normie couldn't keep her for a month even begging and having friends pressure her, meanwhile chad literally kept her as fuckbuddy for three straight years like it's no biggie jfl

but fine, when we're waiting for her bus to come she tells me "I thought you'd be way shorter than you do, like my ex", and I said "wdym, how tall he was?" she was like "idk maby 5'4 or so? He was shorter than me actually"

At this moment it's almost like something went into my mind and activated my blackpilled neurotransmitters so I asked her: "so... how tall was the first guy tho?" and she tells me: "around 6' or so". And I was like damn, bingo. I just fucking knew it.

Woman goes for taller, better looking guy. What do you expect buddy boyo this is the nature of sexual competition.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and BigJimsWornOutTires
Can't escape the black pill, boyos. :ogre:

Discourtesy is unspeakably ugly to me.
Let me tell you something, I just took Corticosteroids 2 hours ago and the Adrenal effect is brutal, I have no chill right now, in order to be NT and understand people you have to be relaxed. I'm not.

I can't understand your communication right now.
Do you understand?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Let me tell you something, I just took Corticosteroids 2 hours ago and the Adrenal effect is brutal, I have no chill right now, in order to be NT and understand people you have to be relaxed. I'm not.

Do you understand?
Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and ChristianChad

You're just too much retarded, aren't you? Women are either attracted to you or they're not. It's not something you can negotiate, lol. Societal pressure and begging isn't gonna give anybody tingles. This shouldn't be some eureka black pill moment.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Chadeep, Chadpreetmaybe and 3 others

Do you understand?
Hannibal Lecter eats the weak. Therefore, I'm suggesting OP is weak and will be eaten, metaphorically speaking, by this cruel world if he continues projecting weakness to vaginas. You've to man the fuck up. Women are confusing creatures. You can not siphon knowledge from such. Single women: one day she's into this. The next day, she's not.

• Love it
You're just too much retarded, aren't you? Women are either attracted to you or they're not. It's not something you can negotiate, lol. Societal pressure and begging isn't gonna give anybody tingles. This shouldn't be some eureka black pill moment.
This forum is the place for autism like this.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 12002
Hannibal Lecter eats the weak. Therefore, I'm suggesting OP is weak and will be eaten, metaphorically speaking, by this cruel world if he continues projecting weakness to vaginas. You've to man the fuck up. Women are confusing creatures. You can not siphon knowledge from such. Single women: one day she's into this. The next day, she's not.
Hey well said sir. I definitely agree.
And this is exactly the explanation I needed, thank you.

• +1
Common women are careful sharing too much personal intel. What they do share has been rehearsed countless times inside their heads. With that said, whatever she told OP is what she needed him to know. Nothing more than that. On the other hand, if she would've been into him, they wouldn't have been having that conversation but brutally fucking like jackrabbits.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 12002 and ChristianChad
Common women are careful sharing too much personal intel. What they do share has been rehearsed countless times inside their heads. With that said, whatever she told OP is what she needed him to know. Nothing more than that. On the other hand, if she would've been into him, they wouldn't have been having that conversation but brutally fucking like jackrabbits.
He should have just given her a kiss on the forehead and let her go her way. I'm sure he loved her.

*goodbye my almost lover*

• JFL
I'm simply telling something that happened to me and I thought it was one of those blackpilling moments you see irl, right out of the horse's mouth. I didn't say this or that, I just made a thread, wtf is your problem?

This girl was obviously attracted to me as she was on a DATE with me and we were making out, that's not a question and that's not even the point of this thread.

also, why are you insulting me you cuck? The only retards I see here are a bunch of morons like yourself who can't interpret a simply text in their own native language properly, ffs.

Now go take care of your butt ugly gook wifey and kid and get the fuck out of here.

I'm simply telling something that happened to me and I thought it was one of those blackpilling moments you see irl, right out of the horse's mouth. I didn't say this or that, I just made a thread, wtf is your problem?

This girl was obviously attracted to me as she was on a DATE with me and we were making out, that's not a question and that's not even the point of this thread.

also, why are you insulting me you cuck? The only retards I see here are a bunch of morons like yourself who can't interpret a simply text in their own native language properly, ffs.

Now go take care of your butt ugly gook wifey and kid and get the fuck out of here.
You were talking about how she left one dude despite societal pressure and begging. You seemed to convey shock and awe at it. You seemed gay. Gay gay gay.

Quit being such a butthurt little baby. I wasn't attacking you by calling yiu retarded. It's not that deep.

You were talking about how she left one dude despite societal pressure and begging. You seemed to convey shock and awe at it. You seemed gay. Gay gay gay.

Quit being such a butthurt little baby. I wasn't attacking you by calling yiu retarded. It's not that deep.
I don't think there's anything wrong with the way I wrote it, nothing to be called out for.

But alright I think I came off too strong, guess your avi failo'd you with me at the moment.

• +1
Women are incredibly lookist and any NT/Oofy Doofy proponent disagreeing ironically hasn't spent enough time around women.

Oofy Doofy = Dead bedroom

Chad = Fucks Oofy Doofy's girl

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Oofy Doofy = Dead bedroom

Chad = Fucks Oofy Doofy's girl
My point. I see a lot of oofy doofy guys irl, but it's hard to see past it since we don't have a way to peek inside their relationships.

But when you hear from a girl herself this the blackpill is really reinforced.

• +1
I don't think there's anything wrong with the way I wrote it, nothing to be called out for.

But alright I think I came off too strong, guess your avi failo'd you with me at the moment.
On this forum my avi's the best one. It was inspired by The Emperor's New Groove. Anyways, why you got that Chinese crap under your name? 只管?

On this forum my avi's the best one. It was inspired by The Emperor's New Groove. Anyways, why you got that Chinese crap under your name? 只管?
It's japanese though, but I guess it's the same in chinese. It means roughly 'determinatively' or 'with all your might', which is one of my favorite words I learned whilst learning the language, I thought the concept was proper for looksmaxxing as well.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 12002

Blackpill will seek you out

I normally consider asking about previous relationships this early on a no go.

Don’t understand how a foid will go from dating a 6 feet dude to a 5’4 manlet. Why would she lower her standards? Mind boggling tbh