Went on a discord server as a "girl" (its a morph but who ever made it thanks) and the dm i got is just so funny i cant breathe at all

Honestly you should catfish on Grindr and get money from old guys something I used to do when I had too much time and wanted to make a quick buck
why Grindr tho

• JFL
Reactions: enriquecel
Honestly you should catfish on Grindr and get money from old guys something I used to do when I had too much time and wanted to make a quick buck
It works?

gay ass app are you suppose as a men to attract other men or does it like have a straight section?
I’ve used both genders and just pretended to be a tranny ive also blackmailed pedos but that’s a lot more work

I’ve used both genders and just pretended to be a tranny ive also blackmailed pedos but that’s a lot more work
i see that , guess they evolved on discord might try thanks

Damn they are evolving, Also your pfp is soo fake idk how anyone could fall for that, 🤣
i know that wanted to test how well their iq process visual information like shit looks like trans ai bot bruh

i know that wanted to test how well their iq process visual information like shit looks like trans ai bot bruh
You should try using face app to change your gender to female and see how many guys eat it up 🤣🤣🤣

You should try using face app to change your gender to female and see how many guys eat it up 🤣🤣🤣
any app you suggest ?? will try that im have nothing else to do (its a rainy day)

any app you suggest ?? will try that im have nothing else to do (its a rainy day)
It’s called faceapp, let me know the results I just got home bout to smoke up id Iike some entertainment 🙏

It’s called faceapp, let me know the results I just got home bout to smoke up id Iike some entertainment 🙏
(nvm its not paid) ill figure something out and send it when im finish let me know how well and not fake it looks

Last edited:
View attachment 3118491
He said he was 20 year old and this is what he looks like
View attachment 3118493
View attachment 3118496
Like this dude think he can take jon jones or something

View attachment 3118497
anyways bro was so down bad all he wanted to do was date and meet up :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3118499
i swear mf on discord got no social skills

View attachment 3118500

no hate but ngl doing this type of shit actually make me feel better about how i speak to any human (no offense)
There is always an Indian behind every girl pfp

shits ass wont even bother doing it i look like a fucking uncanny jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, MA_ascender, kalluss and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken
LOL i cant take this nigga serious when he looks like this, brutal bro
"i do karate"
this is looks 90% of ppl who does this shitty sport

"i do karate"
this is looks 90% of ppl who does this shitty sport
LMFAO ONG i know a nigga that looks just like him but without glassses and fat as fuck

Mfs like this should get a fucking life and go outside why tf are you trying to date on discord just talk to real bitches outside JFL