Went on a rampage today

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I looked in the mirror and saw another big pimple on my forehead. I have had a pimple on there for like the past week and it's cucked me. It was finally going away and now theres one not two cm next to it forming. I put benzoyl peroxide, retin-a, and vitamin c serum on my entire face out of raage (and moisturizer :) ) and then drank 3 water bottles and took my antibiotics. Its like no matter what I do my acne still stays, it hasnt changed basically at all in the time I've done all of this (if I have no results by june then im getting acutane)

Anyways I was super pissed during all of this and slammed my mirror, didnt break thankfully then I decided I was going to smash something. So I looked in my room and got this shitty cologne in a glass bottle then smashed it on my front porch and started ripping a bunch of sheet music books. Then I started hitting walls and shit, shook my entire house thankfully I was home alone, then I did my gymcel routine in my room then I was calmed down 45 minutes later. Looked in the mirror and the pimple was still there so now Im ldaring

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
i get this mad at small stuff to like dying in video games in some gay way or if i cant find my phone when it was literally next to me 2 min ago

i go from calm to ERing my room, brutal

didn't read