Went on my first date ever as an autistic male

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum

This is follow up to that thread.

This isn't the first time I have talked to or hung out with a girl 1 on 1 but it is the first time I have been officially on a "date."

I met up with this girl from tinder to go walk my dog at the park. Was super duper nervous because I'm aspie but I got really lucky with this female. Usually I find the girls that tolerate me are the super NT outgoing type of foid. It's hard to explain, but legit for some reason the type of girl who talks to everyone and has really good social skills are usually the only ones I have had chances with in the past. I think they tend to be more empathetic or something idk. Maybe they are just sluts.

anyway this chick was definitely like that. Hyper NT. So we got along pretty well, and we walked for like an hour. When I first met her in the parking lot she was like "wow, you and (dog's name) both look even cuter than you did in your pics." I knew this was a great sign jfl instant validation right then and there and it gave me more confidence about the whole thing. After like 10 mins she started bumping her hand against mine and I figured she wanted to hold hands so I grabbed her hand and we held hands like the rest of the time. It felt really good and it made me feel like a normal person for once in my life. Also felt cool that I properly picked up that signal.

She also out of the blue just touched my hair then was like "oh my god your hairs so soft." And ran her hand through my hair for like 5 whole minutes lol. IDK if this is a sign of affection or my hairs just soft. :lul: Do neurotypicals touch each other's hair casually like apes or something? Anyway whole thing was cool it is was fun to talk to her the vibe felt really good. We walked back to the parking lot and said goodbye and stuff, she hugged me. I legit didn't know how that works, do neurotypicals kiss after first dates or like what are you supposed to do? I can't really go for kisses because I don't really understand this type of thing. But the hug felt good, made me feel so human and wanted.

She started texting me again later that night and has been sending me a ton of snaps since then so I think she probably wants my dick. What should I do next guys? I'm kinda scared I will screw things up or she will realize just how autistic I really am and ghost me or something. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, bobt, Slayer and 15 others

This isn't the first time I have talked to or hung out with a girl 1 on 1 but it is the first time I have been officially on a "date."

I met up with this girl from tinder to go walk my dog at the park. Was super duper nervous because I'm aspie but I got really lucky with this female. Usually I find the girls that tolerate me are the super NT outgoing type of foid. It's hard to explain, but legit for some reason the type of girl who talks to everyone and has really good social skills are usually the only ones I have had chances with in the past. I think they tend to be more empathetic or something idk. Maybe they are just sluts.

anyway this chick was definitely like that. Hyper NT. So we got along pretty well, and we walked for like an hour. When I first met her in the parking lot she was like "wow, you and (dog's name) both look even cuter than you did in your pics." I knew this was a great sign jfl instant validation right then and there and it gave me more confidence about the whole thing. After like 10 mins she started bumping her hand against mine and I figured she wanted to hold hands so I grabbed her hand and we held hands like the rest of the time. It felt really good and it made me feel like a normal person for once in my life. Also felt cool that I properly picked up that signal.

She also out of the blue just touched my hair then was like "oh my god your hairs so soft." And ran her hand through my hair for like 5 whole minutes lol. IDK if this is a sign of affection or my hairs just soft. :lul: Do neurotypicals touch each other's hair casually like apes or something? Anyway whole thing was cool it is was fun to talk to her the vibe felt really good. We walked back to the parking lot and said goodbye and stuff, she hugged me. I legit didn't know how that works, do neurotypicals kiss after first dates or like what are you supposed to do? I can't really go for kisses because I don't really understand this type of thing. But the hug felt good, made me feel so human and wanted.

She started texting me again later that night and has been sending me a ton of snaps since then so I think she probably wants my dick. What should I do next guys? I'm kinda scared I will screw things up or she will realize just how autistic I really am and ghost me or something. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
nigga you should’ve locked eyes at the car park as you were about to leave, said smth flirty then went in for the kiss, ur lucky she’s still messaging you. don’t fuck it up next time and actually go in for the kiss (shows dominance) thank me later nigga, and tag me in the next one :feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, turkproducer and Deleted member 14203
Nobody would read that tbh dont write an essay over something like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 8244 and 4 others
Do neurotypicals touch each other's hair casually like apes or something?
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Deleted member 14543, Patient A and 8 others
In OP's schizo head:

In reality:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 14543, Patient A and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
OP I, ...
The dogpill is brutal. I was walking my dog alone once and this random rostie came up to him and started petting him and was like 'wow your dogs so "handsome"
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Unironically women are attracted to dogs.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 14867 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, germanlooks, Deleted member 14867 and 4 others
ok chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member
nigga you should’ve locked eyes at the car park as you were about to leave, said smth flirty then went in for the kiss, ur lucky she’s still messaging you. don’t fuck it up next time and actually go in for the kiss (shows dominance) thank me later nigga, and tag me in the next one :feelsrope:
Okay bro I will tag you if I don't fuck it up. TY

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
???

Bro I always ask questions about NT behavior and then nobody answers and makes fun of me in these threads. Like I'm honestly more confused now then when I wrote this post.

Yeah, next time U see a hot girl run up to her and grab her by her muff

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867 and Deleted member 14203
Yeah, next time U see a hot girl run up to her and grab here by her muff
Well obviously I'm aware you can't just touch random girls hair if you don't wanna get jailed jfl. But like is it a friendly thing that friends do or is it in general a sign of affection?

Good job man. If you want sex you need to kiss her and play with her hair like an NT boy

• Love it
Well obviously I'm aware you can't just touch random girls hair if you don't wanna get jailed jfl. But like is it a friendly thing that friends do or is it in general a sign of affection?
Yes it’s a sign of attraction. Friends do it as well though.

one thing that really signals attraction from girls is her showing you her neck, brushing her hair to her neck etc.

• +1
When JBW supersedes muh "just be NT."

But having a dog definitely helps, especially if you are autistic.

Last edited:
  • +1
In OP's schizo head:

In reality:

women cant have autism

all that bullshit gaslighting they do about "muh women hide it better" is the biggest bullshit i have ever heard. You can hide shit, you either have it or dont. Also their autism at home is just a regular female entitled behaviour manifesting as rage because "muh autism" argument

there was no ADHD OR AUTISM BEFORE BECAUSE PEOPLE USED VIOLENT PUNISHMENT ON THEIR CHILDREN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and lutte
???

Bro I always ask questions about NT behavior and then nobody answers and makes fun of me in these threads. Like I'm honestly more confused now then when I wrote this post.
ask your psychologist

watch NT movies but dont overexagarate only do your second flamboyant sexy persona when you are at a costume party

something like jacob frye from assassins creed

• +1
women cant have autism

all that bullshit gaslighting they do about "muh women hide it better" is the biggest bullshit i have ever heard. You can hide shit, you either have it or dont. Also their autism at home is just a regular female entitled behaviour manifesting as rage because "muh autism" argument

there was no ADHD OR AUTISM BEFORE BECAUSE PEOPLE USED VIOLENT PUNISHMENT ON THEIR CHILDREN
No women can have autism. I have met autistic foids because I have been involved in a lot of autistic environments, also they don't hide it better, they are just less confrontational and argumentative because they have no testosterone so their parents don't send them to psychologists. Their mannerisms, lack of eye contact, wierd obsessions, stimming, stubbornness, as an autistic guy I can definitely tell and see this stuff dude. I don't see how autism even has anything to do with entitlement or rage. The biggest tell is lack of social intuition and the way they speak.

Autism is real. If you look at brain scans of aspergers brains while processing a face vs neurotypical brains, different areas get activated. There were male and female participants in these studies btw. It is mostly fucking genetic. It is a neurodevelopmental disorder that starts in the womb. Beating your kids won't fix your subhuman genetics you give them.

Overall, super low IQ comment my best advice is to consider suicide ASAP.

Also @lutte I suggest you also consider suicide too for liking his retarded comment.

No women can have autism. I have met autistic foids because I have been involved in a lot of autistic environments, also they don't hide it better, they are just less confrontational and argumentative because they have no testosterone so their parents don't send them to psychologists. Their mannerisms, lack of eye contact, wierd obsessions, stimming, stubbornness, as an autistic guy I can definitely tell and see this stuff dude. I don't see how autism even has anything to do with entitlement or rage. The biggest tell is lack of social intuition and the way they speak.

Autism is real. If you look at brain scans of aspergers brains while processing a face vs neurotypical brains, different areas get activated. There were male and female participants in these studies btw. It is mostly fucking genetic. It is a neurodevelopmental disorder that starts in the womb. Beating your kids won't fix your subhuman genetics you give them.

Overall, super low IQ comment my best advice is to consider suicide ASAP.

Also @lutte I suggest you also consider suicide too for liking his retarded comment.
i will beat it out of them

arbeit mach frei
they will work until their bones grow to 300 inch bideltoid each

Clapping Applause GIF

Can't believe I missed this thread initially, good work boyo you are on a rocket ship towards ascension and nothing will stop you

• +1

Update us