Went on omeagle (psl 2.5 dravidiancel goes on omeagle to fuck jbs)

Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
so i went on omeagle cos my freinds told me to on discord so i go on, and im screen sharing and its just guys with dicks. I wear a mask to hide my subhuman face and i got some decent conversations but i talked to this 14 yr old girl (im 16 dont prison me fbi) and she said im the most unnatractive dude she has ever seen, and some random digusting mutt whore called me an abo. Fuck this gay earh

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6497 and 8 others
poor dude

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
people are just too rude. There are no morals and class left among people

try not to take their comments to heart and just looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 2205, Zeta ascended and 2 others
people are just too rude. There are no morals and class left among people

try not to take their comments to heart and just looksmax
nah idc ik im subhuman ill ascend and ill get a psl 4 foid

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer
jfl its over

• +1
Download

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 3043
their are stacy's on omegle just change your tags bro

• Hmm...
their are stacy's on omegle just change your tags bro
they will move away what tag should i put, i was able to talk to some white foids and jestermaxxed cos they were high but they left

Filthy abo!

• JFL
so i went on omeagle cos my freinds told me to on discord so i go on, and im screen sharing and its just guys with dicks. I wear a mask to hide my subhuman face and i got some decent conversations but i talked to this 14 yr old girl (im 16 dont prison me fbi) and she said im the most unnatractive dude she has ever seen, and some random digusting mutt whore called me an abo. Fuck this gay earh
I went on omegle and some chicks thought i was samoan or latino for a sec... wtf seriously.

Yeah I got snap/insta from many chicks... it's not too hard according to my experience.

If a girl sees you on omegle and instantly presses next upon seeing you, without even saying hi... you are a subhuman.

• Hmm...
I went on omegle and some chicks thought i was samoan or latino for a sec... wtf seriously.

Yeah I got snap/insta from many chicks... it's not too hard according to my experience.

If a girl sees you on omegle and instantly presses next upon seeing you, without even saying hi... you are a subhuman.
wtf u were like psl 4 curry, and samoans are fat

• +1
Reactions: john2
wtf u were like psl 4 curry, and samoans are fat
Ik, women are retarded af.

Lord knows what's going on in their heads.

btw... i made a thread about it before too... i got a 13-14 yo's snap ngl... she was from adelaide or queensland,... i can't remember exactly.

But I refrained from going any further and dming her.. other than adding her on my snap.

• JFL
Ik, women are retarded af.

Lord knows what's going on in their heads.

btw... i made a thread about it before too... i got a 13-14 yo's snap ngl... she was from adelaide or queensland,... i can't remember exactly.

But I refrained from going any further and dming her.. other than adding her on my snap.
calling fbi, have u fucked any girls?

calling fbi, have u fucked any girls?
No bro... I am a sub 5 ethnic incel aka genetic trash........ or else why would i be in the PM convo huh?

• Hmm...
No bro... I am a sub 5 ethnic incel aka genetic trash........ or else why would i be in the PM convo huh?
u got tinder matches so u might as well try and fuck them

• +1
u got tinder matches so u might as well try and fuck them
They are from India... only a minority of them from aus... either way... I'll have to pay tinder further on to actually message them more and hopefully pump those hoes i matched with. Idk why tf it's charging aussiecels here for it. Everything is prostitution fml.

This is just an experiment so idc tbh.

• +1
They are from India... only a minority of them from aus... either way... I'll have to pay tinder further on to actually message them more and hopefully pump those hoes i matched with. Idk why tf it's charging aussiecels here for it. Everything is prostitution fml.

This is just an experiment so idc tbh.
still worth looksmaxxing

• +1
still worth looksmaxxing
Yeah you're right.

The pic i used for my tinder bio wasn't frauded in any way... literally took that straight after i got outta my bed, with the messy hair.
Plus i didn't even looksmax at all... and i still got quality matches (imo.. because they're actually really good for me).

Ik for sure know that getting women IRL and in the future once i am looksmaxxed will be a lot easier.... provided that hypergamy doesn't go over the roof any further.

• +1