Went on tinder for the first time In 2 months only got fatties

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH 🇻🇳
Accidentally logged on last night, decided to see what I had weirdly enough for 20 likes through the night even though my acc is basically inactive. Anyways I sift through the likes and it’s mostly fatties, I rejected msot of them but then decided to accept some cos I’m a nice person.

A shame I view fat women as men. I wasn’t going to speak to any foids either just wanted to see what I would have got I’m MGTOW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 6 others
I made a new yubo account yesterday and got left on read and delivered by ltbs and barely got any likes. Even a fat nigga woman left me on read💀 it’s fucking over bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 18840, Richard_Hungwell and 6 others
I made a new yubo account yesterday and got left on read and delivered by ltbs and barely got any likes. Even a fat nigga woman left me on read💀 it’s fucking over bro
I haven’t messaged them cos I’m MGTOW but I found it a shame I mostly get fat Whire women. @GetShrekt ill donate the fat white girls 2 u Bhai

@FailedNormieManlet @Octillionaire @Xangsane @8PSLcel bump

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, eyelidcel, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
Slim girls are all @forevergymcelling only… oops I mean Maher only.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I haven’t messaged them cos I’m MGTOW but I found it a shame I mostly get fat Whire women. @GetShrekt ill donate the fat white girls 2 u Bhai

Mogs me tbh, I wish I can fuck some chubby white princesses

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, eyelidcel, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 1 other person

my nigga, I've gone MGTOW monk too

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PrinceLuenLeoncur
meanwhile i have dates with hot blondes in my town but i flake them because anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452
plus i don't have driver license and car

if you don't get your dick wet on every tinder date, you might as well not date. you're embarrassing yourself and the league of men. my advice. go woke. that's your best shot. transmax.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Richard_Hungwell
meanwhile i have dates with hot blondes in my town but i flake them because anxiety
I’m not jelous I had stacies simp for me when I was in school and due to being shy I’d run away. This shit was my everyday life in high school I’m not impressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20452, Richard_Hungwell and the BULL
I’m not jelous I had stacies simp for me when I was in school and due to being shy I’d run away. This shit was my everyday life in high school I’m not impressed
slaying is indeed just side quest getting good job and established status is way more important to be a lion
possibly you should be an athlete too

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PrinceLuenLeoncur
slaying is indeed just side quest getting good job and established status is way more important to be a lion
possibly you should be an athlete too
True. I’m too fat for an athlete now even if I have better cardio than the avg person despite my bodyfat

Accidentally logged on last night, decided to see what I had weirdly enough for 20 likes through the night even though my acc is basically inactive. Anyways I sift through the likes and it’s mostly fatties, I rejected msot of them but then decided to accept some cos I’m a nice person.

A shame I view fat women as men. I wasn’t going to speak to any foids either just wanted to see what I would have got I’m MGTOW
You need to buy boosts in order to get matches on Tinder bro. Tinder free is bullshit.
I bought Tinder Platinum and that has helped me out a bit. But you only get 1 free boost a month and 5 free super likes a week (with Platinum you can even send a message with a superlike). I think I might have made a mistake buying Platinum for a year for $193.32 CAD ($16.11 CAD/month). You're probably better off just purchasing boosts. I have more matches with Platinum now than with Free. And I can see who likes me. But I think my ELO score is still dog shit.

@Brian Peppers this is where I explained what I got on tinder

you only got fat women?:kys:

I couldn't bang a fat girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Do you have any idea how fucking Ogre I am in real life?

• +1
Similar for me, I’m MSTOW until jaw surgery

I only match with 40 year old azn women but they msg me first

• Woah
there is a time i fucked a semilandwhale and i have to tell her she a 6.5 to avoid hurting her feeling

• JFL
there is a time i fucked a semilandwhale and i have to tell her she a 6.5 to avoid hurting her feeling
No tell her the truth she’s a fat whore

He ascended to Jannah with 72 tight pussy virgins :blackpill::blackpill: