Went out to a bar and met a lot of hot girls, got more two snapchats

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
So I went out with my friend to a dive bar, there’s usually a good crowd and this time was no different.

Sat down and scoped out some girls, I went and met one blonde and she offered me a taste of her drink :feelshah: she was beautiful and had a super hot friend too, I was vibing with both of them all night and got both their snaps. The brunette seemed into me, and I was digging her but she had to leave to drive her friend home.

I stayed and drank with the blonde girl and talked for an hour, I offered to go get a drink with her and she said okay, but bought her own which was weird. We went outside and talked for an hour and then got her snap too and she said she was down to hangout later, and then said she was a lesbian btw :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelswhy:

The another girl came up who I had met the night before and gave me a hug and said hi and left.

The blonde was cool though and I liked just chilling but kinda dissapointed cause she was beautiful and was an anime cosplayer

My friend ended up hooking up with a girl who was mid but he was a Pussyhound so he dgaf

Anyways I realize I am actually kinda NT sometime I just need a drink in me :feelsgood:

Last edited:
Good stuff baldy:feelshah: