Went out today and got IOIs

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I’ve noticed I’m getting more IOIs now tbh. Note how my posts/ascension only began when I frauded to 5’7. Shoe lifts saved me.

But tbh IOIs were mainly pajeetas and like occasional white girl

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sibience, Boxingfan, Piratecel and 17 others
Chads.org
I get IOD cuz im a subhuman with a tall stature to project it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24459, GetShrekt, Unlimited and 10 others
Alt title: Dravidian turbo Chadlet touches grass

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Chadethnic101
tell me more
what did they look like

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Over for fucking Maher, he can’t compete with our terachadpreet bhai @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, enchanted_elixir, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
I’ve noticed I’m getting more IOIs now tbh. Note how my posts/ascension only began when I frauded to 5’7. Shoe lifts saved me.

Mirin bhai! I wear a kameez when I go outside so it's not ok for me if I look at women when I'm dressed like that so I ignore them.

I heard an "eww" when I passed two hijabis though. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadethnic101, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
5 ft 5 indian ascension

How is that possible sorry but I don’t believe you

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and ascension
@Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 7580
How is that possible sorry but I don’t believe you
They weren’t stacies or anything lol, I just noticed a lot pajeetas my age were mirin me tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 24444
I’ve seen your face nigga, you aint getting no IOIs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25667, Prince88 and 12 others
Image 18

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

You're the forum's king of X-factor/physiognomy theory
We've found some men with all the facial bone structure, features, height, build, and physical health of a top tier male model, be rated as below average looking, simply because women don't like a particular physiognomy that the men happen to have and not for any rational, health-related reason

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I think a JB gave me an IOI on Wednesday srs

She held eye contact with me for like 10 seconds

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Michael Myers and p0lishsubhuman
girls literally ignore my existance. i was at the gym and this dumb jailbait was next to me like i dont exist or smth

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen, justinzayn, nevermind2 and 2 others
You must have the WOW factor.

• Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel
Even your face is MTN (if you bleached to white) your height will be the bane. Simply not enough.

Bruh I get crazy iois from jb's when I go out like daily🤭🥱🥱🥱

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
Woman walked within 5 metre radius of OP = IOI

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thegoat, Copeful and 12 others
IOIs=they don’t turn their head in disgust anymore

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 25667, Prince88 and 3 others

What even is an ioi

I also got iois today bhai, common bengali W. The diaspora here doesn't suffer for some reason.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and lightskinbengali
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 21735
They are disgusted by my shitskin, can’t blame them tbh :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Curry foids can go fuck themselves, superior Latinas and huwhites are nice to me 🥰
Do they go for whites or lightskinned curries? Every bengali guy I know is dating out.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb and rand anon
They are disgusted by my shitskin, can’t blame them tbh :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Curry foids can go fuck themselves, superior Latinas and huwhites are nice to me 🥰
Yep, I notice ethnic women are shitty towards me but white women are at least nice. :)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Jigen and rand anon
The ones he sends here are terrible and just functional to show off progress and stuff. From his usual pics, you can tell he is GL AF, height being the only Achilles heel.

The ones he sends here are terrible and just functional to show off progress and stuff. From his usual pics, you can tell he is GL AF, height being the only Achilles heel.
I can see his appeal, but this nigga is not getting iois from random women. Too dark, too short and his skull just isn’t good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
What the fuck is considered "IOI" in this forum? jfl

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Do they go for whites or lightskinned curries?
They usually only just hve fun with whites and date lightskinned curries. They almost never go for Dravidian curries, dravidian foids hate their male counterparts the most
Every bengali guy I know is dating out.
based :feelsokman: As long as they’re going for a fellow caucasoid ofc:feelsbaton:

Yep, I notice ethnic women are shitty towards me but white women are at least nice. :)
Yep indeed. Dravidian foids hate my guts, never had a positive interaction with them in my life

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and lightskinbengali
They usually only just hve fun with whites and date lightskinned curries. They almost never go for Dravidian curries, dravidian foids hate their male counterparts the most

based :feelsokman: As long as they’re going for a fellow caucasoid ofc:feelsbaton:

Yep indeed. Dravidian foids hate my guts, never had a positive interaction with them in my life
Those shitskin foids are so fucking thirsty it's hilarious:feelskek::feelskek:, I actually have a story about this, it involves two family friends, one is gl but dark skinned like his dad and avg height while the other takes after his lightskinned mom, has light eyes, and is 5'11, they both go back to bd and every. single. day their cousins are literally trying to sleep with the lightskinned guy and "securing" him for marriage while the other brother just rots for the whole duration and gets shit on in front of the whole family :dafuckfeels:. As a lightskinned dude, once I ascend, I'm never going to even look at them for the treatment of my brothers.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb, p0lishsubhuman, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
I saw a Dravidian girl today. She was aight looking, and pretty tall for a woman, like 5’9” or something and she looked at me like 😯 because I was wearing a purple kameez. But I just ignored her.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah, guys are simple as fuck. Girl look at them for 0.2s = she wants the dick, but we know it's cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 19174
I saw a Dravidian girl today. She was aight looking, and pretty tall for a woman, like 5’9” or something and she looked at me like 😯
Are there a lot of Dravidians in the Netherlands compared to other ethnics?

because I was wearing a purple kameez
Just searched that up, kinda looks like a kurta

Are there a lot of Dravidians in the Netherlands compared to other ethnics?

Just searched that up, kinda looks like a kurta
There’s people here called “Hindoestanen.” A translation to English would be “Hindustani.” These people have Dravidian coloring. There’s quite a few of these here. And yes kurta is another word for kameez.

• +1
Whenever I smile at a pajeeta they look away :lul::feelswhy:
Why would you smile at someone you do not know, i never make eye contact withj woman and if i do i dont smile and look straight ahead, only ever in my peripheral

• Hmm...
Why would you smile at someone you do not know, i never make eye contact withj woman and if i do i dont smile and look straight ahead, only ever in my peripheral
Yes I do this now.

i never make eye contact withj woman and if i do i dont smile and look straight ahead,
That isn’t NT bhai :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Why would you smile at someone you do not know
I only do it when eye contact happens, non pajeetas always smile back. I’ll also do it if I catch a foid checking me out, in which case I’ve seen a few blush as well which is major dopaminefuel

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 23218
That isn’t NT bhai :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

I only do it when eye contact happens, non pajeetas always smile back. I’ll also do it if I catch a foid checking me out, in which case I’ve seen a few blush as well which is major dopaminefuel
Woman look at me sometimes like these too pajeetas kept walking past me at the gym but io donht look at them eye contact, they may have caught me staring at their assesin the mirror jfl. Smiling is so cringe im dark triad, i hate making eye contact i feel its wierd. eye copntact is mostly cop[e its random everyopne does itr

• +1
Smiling is so cringe im dark triad, i hate making eye contact i feel its wierd
U gotta smile bhai, it’s NT. Only chad gets away with being dark triad, foids like golden retriever energy :blackpill: :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
U gotta smile bhai, it’s NT. Only chad gets away with being dark triad, foids like golden retriever energy :blackpill: :blackpill:
Smiling at random people is so wierd i cant. I will squinch m,y lower eyelids to fraud deep set almont eyes

• So Sad

I'm taller than this guy, have a phenotype advantage over him, with the same face rating, and I still get no IOIs, brutal.