Went through the boyfriends of the foids who liked the Chad bartender’s post. Most are MTN or BBC

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I caged.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Just have good bone structure theory

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Fuck being a golden retriever. First heartache's gotta be much worse for them because it's probably a big shocker. Knew one that hung himself over a girl in highschool. His little sister was in my grade and she told what happened. She found him hanging from under their deck after the girl that he'd just been begging to get back with him over the phone called his sister and asked her to check on him.

The next day in school everyone was shocked, saying things like "He could have had any girl he wanted!" I understood though. It was his first heartache and it probably completely blindsided him. Didn't think it could happen to him. But in the end he was just too nice and naive. Some mean bad boy fucker probably came along and took the girl right from him. I've always had a gift for seeing these types of things where others cannot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Klasik01 and Ricky212
Fuck being a golden retriever. First heartache's gotta be much worse for them because it's probably a big shocker. Knew one that hung himself over a girl in highschool. His little sister was in my grade and she told what happened. She found him hanging from under their deck after the girl that he'd just been begging to get back with him over the phone called his sister and asked her to check on him.

The next day in school everyone was shocked, saying things like "He could have had any girl he wanted!" I understood though. It was his first heartache and it probably completely blindsided him. Didn't think it could happen to him. But in the end he was just too nice and naive. Some mean bad boy fucker probably came along and took the girl right from him. I've always had a gift for seeing these types of things where others cannot.
All golden retrievers deserve this fate

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Tldr

I wouldn't be so cruel. But most of them aren't very successful with women in the long run from what I've observed.

Bad boy pill is real just sell drugs, dress like a gangster, make rap and talk like an asshole. Girls would like this even if you're MTN but you need to have a "bad boy" face this won't work for cutecels. I'm in South America and the biggest slayers are bad boys with money.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, Ricky212 and Lefty Rankin
I don't give a shit.
Oh my. Poor soul.
Are you sure it isn't constipation?

CONSTIPATION
Constipation is a problem with passing stool. Constipation generally means passing fewer than three stools a week or having a difficult time passing stool.

Constipation is fairly common. A lack of dietary fiber, fluids and exercise can cause constipation. But other medical conditions or certain medicines may be the cause.

Constipation is usually treated with changes in diet and exercise or with nonprescription medicines. Constipation may require medicines, changes in medicines or other treatments prescribed by a health care professional.

Long-term constipation, also called chronic constipation, may require treating another disease or condition that can cause or worsen constipation.

Symptoms of constipation include:

> Fewer than three stools a week.
> Hard, dry or lumpy stools.
> Straining or pain when passing stools.
> A feeling that not all stool has passed.
> A feeling that the rectum is blocked.
> The need to use a finger to pass stool.

Causes
Patterns of bowel movements vary from one person to another. The typical range is three times a day to three times a week. So it's important to know what is typical for you.

In general, constipation occurs when stool moves too slowly through the large intestine, also called the colon. If the stool moves slowly, the body absorbs too much water from the stool. The stool can become hard, dry and difficult to pass.

Lifestyle causes
Slow stool movement may happen when a person does not:

> Drink enough fluids.
> Eat enough dietary fiber.
> Exercise regularly.
> Use the toilet when there's an urge to pass stool.

Medicines
Constipation may be a side effect of some medicines, particularly opioid pain relievers. Other medicines that may cause constipation include some that treat the following conditions:

> Pain.
> High blood pressure.
> Seizures.
> Depression.
> Disorders of the nervous system.
> Allergies.

Problems with pelvic floor muscles
The muscles that hold up organs at the bottom of the torso are called the pelvic floor muscles. The ability both to relax these muscles and to bear down are necessary to pass stool from the rectum. Problems with weakness or coordination of these muscles can cause chronic constipation.

Blockages in the colon or rectum
Damage or changes to tissues in the colon or rectum can block the passage of stool. Also, tumors in the colon, rectum or nearby tissues can cause a blockage.

Other factors
A number of conditions can affect the work of muscles, nerves or hormones involved in passing stool. Chronic constipation may be linked to any number of things, including:

> Irritable bowel syndrome.
> Diabetes.
> Multiple sclerosis.
> Nerve dysfunction or damage.
> Overactive thyroid, also called hyperthyroidism.
> Parkinson's disease.
> Pregnancy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Oh my. Poor soul.
Are you sure it isn't constipation?

CONSTIPATION
Constipation is a problem with passing stool. Constipation generally means passing fewer than three stools a week or having a difficult time passing stool.

Constipation is fairly common. A lack of dietary fiber, fluids and exercise can cause constipation. But other medical conditions or certain medicines may be the cause.

Constipation is usually treated with changes in diet and exercise or with nonprescription medicines. Constipation may require medicines, changes in medicines or other treatments prescribed by a health care professional.

Long-term constipation, also called chronic constipation, may require treating another disease or condition that can cause or worsen constipation.

Symptoms of constipation include:

> Fewer than three stools a week.
> Hard, dry or lumpy stools.
> Straining or pain when passing stools.
> A feeling that not all stool has passed.
> A feeling that the rectum is blocked.
> The need to use a finger to pass stool.

Causes
Patterns of bowel movements vary from one person to another. The typical range is three times a day to three times a week. So it's important to know what is typical for you.

In general, constipation occurs when stool moves too slowly through the large intestine, also called the colon. If the stool moves slowly, the body absorbs too much water from the stool. The stool can become hard, dry and difficult to pass.

Lifestyle causes
Slow stool movement may happen when a person does not:

> Drink enough fluids.
> Eat enough dietary fiber.
> Exercise regularly.
> Use the toilet when there's an urge to pass stool.

Medicines
Constipation may be a side effect of some medicines, particularly opioid pain relievers. Other medicines that may cause constipation include some that treat the following conditions:

> Pain.
> High blood pressure.
> Seizures.
> Depression.
> Disorders of the nervous system.
> Allergies.

Problems with pelvic floor muscles
The muscles that hold up organs at the bottom of the torso are called the pelvic floor muscles. The ability both to relax these muscles and to bear down are necessary to pass stool from the rectum. Problems with weakness or coordination of these muscles can cause chronic constipation.

Blockages in the colon or rectum
Damage or changes to tissues in the colon or rectum can block the passage of stool. Also, tumors in the colon, rectum or nearby tissues can cause a blockage.

Other factors
A number of conditions can affect the work of muscles, nerves or hormones involved in passing stool. Chronic constipation may be linked to any number of things, including:

> Irritable bowel syndrome.
> Diabetes.
> Multiple sclerosis.
> Nerve dysfunction or damage.
> Overactive thyroid, also called hyperthyroidism.
> Parkinson's disease.
> Pregnancy.
Just have good bone structure theory
Bad boy pill is real just sell drugs, dress like a gangster, make rap and talk like an asshole. Girls would like this even if you're MTN but you need to have a "bad boy" face this won't work for cutecels. I'm in South America and the biggest slayers are bad boys with money.
I mean
IMG 9018

@forevergymcelling