WENT TO A NT PARTY (CARRIED A FOID ON MY SHOULDERS) (AN ALMOST-ASCENSION)(MOGGER DAY IN A LIFE VLOG) (GTFIH)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
INB4: DNRD, Tales from the basement

First thing i did today was get from my slum to Trg bana Jelacica

I recorded a video but it was too large. Heres some pajeet gang, a random gook youtuber and sushi i ate with my bhai
Screenshot 20231216 023929

Screenshot 20231216 023945

20231215 223221

After our adventures i went back to my house to get ready.

I fixed my lifts (that make me go from 172 cm to 182cm) and put my NT glasses and hat on. I think my retarded cousin stole jewros from me again but ill check that when i wake up (typing this at 2:47 am)

I came to the party and my friend took autistic photos of us and some random beer some gaser subhuman stole from Konzum.
Screenshot 20231216 024840

I look so fucking subhuman its painful. The host is a gigajew her house is very nice. Also i didnt actually drink anything, i just pretended to do it to avoid looksminning.

i was very bored so i decided to explore the house. I only found meme tiktokcel skincare products like "glow reciepe".

At around 1 am they started playing serbian roastie cajkas (Aleksandra Prijovic) and we were all in the living room.

Some drunk whore foid that pimped herseld out for snus 30 minutes ago wanted me to carry her and complimented me for being tall (JFL). The landwhale was fucking grinding herself on my neck and told me she wants to be alone with me

CAN YOU GUESS WHAT I DID?
Put the roastie down and left the party crying.

I feel very empty. Im glad i didnt just stand in the corner like some subhuman but i didnt want this either. You niggas shouldve seen my face while i was chasing my tram. I was crying like a gigabused dog some homeless nigga even asked me "Sinko sta je tebi" after i gave him 1 jewro. I just want to be genuinely desired by a normal HQNP foid, doesnt even have to be stacy like my oneitis. I just want a foid to genuinely love me.

INB4: Some subhuman calls me a fakecel for not losing my virginity to a drunk whore with aids that i saw sucking some subhumans dick for snus

PASS ME THE ROPE.

@TRUE_CEL @ReadBooksEveryday @TsarTsar444 @URL code @hopecel @BoredPrince @Clown Show @enchanted_elixir @SubSigma @Eli @Xangsane @Meraki @apemaxxed @ascension

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ulose22, nofriendscel, VladimirtheGreat and 19 others
truecel goes to party, jestermaxxes for absolutely 0 pussy, and then goes home humiliated and posts on an incel forum.

brutal pill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pandora, blackazure88, moggathon and 21 others
dnr im happy for u. you saw a foid irl

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69, hopecel and aspiringexcel

I recorded a video but it was too large. Heres some pajeet gang, a random gook youtuber and sushi i ate with my bhai
View attachment 2610052
View attachment 2610054
View attachment 2610057

I fixed my lifts (that make me go from 172 cm to 182cm) and put my NT glasses and hat on. I think my retarded cousin stole jewros from me again but ill check that when i wake up (typing this at 2:47 am)

I came to the party and my friend took autistic photos of us and some random beer some gaser subhuman stole from Konzum.
View attachment 2610071
I look so fucking subhuman its painful. The host is a gigajew her house is very nice. Also i didnt actually drink anything, i just pretended to do it to avoid looksminning.

i was very bored so i decided to explore the house. I only found meme tiktokcel skincare products like "glow reciepe".

At around 1 am they started playing serbian roastie cajkas (Aleksandra Prijovic) and we were all in the living room.

Some drunk whore foid that pimped herseld out for snus 30 minutes ago wanted me to carry her and complimented me for being tall (JFL). The landwhale was fucking grinding herself on my neck and told me she wants to be alone with me
View attachment 2610081

I feel very empty. Im glad i didnt just stand in the corner like some subhuman but i didnt want this either. You niggas shouldve seen my face while i was chasing my tram. I was crying like a gigabused dog some homeless nigga even asked me "Sinko sta je tebi" after i gave him 1 jewro. I just want to be genuinely desired by a normal HQNP foid, doesnt even have to be stacy like my oneitis. I just want a foid to genuinely love me.

INB4: Some subhuman calls me a fakecel for not losing my virginity to a drunk whore with aids that i saw sucking some subhumans dick for snus

PASS ME THE ROPE.

@TRUE_CEL @ReadBooksEveryday @TsarTsar444 @URL code @hopecel @BoredPrince @Clown Show @enchanted_elixir @SubSigma @Eli @Xangsane @Meraki @apemaxxed @ascension
Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
this is you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52200, BoredPrince, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Lol, should've fucked the girl tbf

• Ugh..
Breaking news .org user has a social interaction

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon, mogstars, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Most incel photos and story I've ever seen holy shit. First 2 look like you're going to a fucking gaming convention. I don't know how you got the foid on you but legit negative IQ for not piping. Genocide mentalcels

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 52200, mogstars, hopecel and 2 others
@aspiringexcel wtf she say in the vid

• +1
Breaking news .org user has a social interaction
JFL .org user has 2 minutes of irl interaction, goes on to write a 2 hour post over exagerating simplest of things to aspie incels.

• JFL
Reactions: DR. NICKGA, TheMaxxer333, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Im proud of you bhai
Slayer soon

• JFL
Reactions: ulose22 and aspiringexcel
I thought you were Asian
Im a balkancel. However im a spiritual gook (or as i like to call myslef, a gookologist)
Most incel photos and story I've ever seen holy shit. First 2 look like you're going to a fucking gaming convention. I don't know how you got the foid on you but legit negative IQ for not piping. Genocide mentalcels
Just fuck drunk whores with subhuman dalmatinski accent theory
@aspiringexcel wtf she say in the vid
Im sayimg "i didnt know" and shes saying "oh majko" which literally means oh mother but has the same context as "oh god"
Im proud of you bhai
Slayer soon
Slayer of incels.is, pherhaps

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, TsarTsar444, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Im a balkancel. However im a spiritual gook (or as i like to call myslef, a gookologist)

Just fuck drunk whores with subhuman dalmatinski accent theory

Im sayimg "i didnt know" and shes saying "oh majko" which literally means oh mother but has the same context as "oh god"

Slayer of incels.is, pherhaps
balkan muslimcel? giga over if not

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2610052
View attachment 2610054
View attachment 2610057

View attachment 2610071

View attachment 2610081

PASS ME THE ROPE.

Caging at her subhuman primorje accent tbh jfl

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2610052
View attachment 2610054
View attachment 2610057

View attachment 2610071

View attachment 2610081

PASS ME THE ROPE.

You lifemog me to oblivion bhai

But I feel youf pain tbh HQNPs are the only worthy girls it's not just about sex tbh

Also ova kuja ima veći body count od svih nas u ovom threadu ukupno jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and TsarTsar444
You lifemog me to oblivion bhai

But I feel youf pain tbh HQNPs are the only worthy girls it's not just about sex tbh

Also ova kuja ima veći body count od svih nas u ovom threadu ukupno jfl
Seks je gigalako dobit u klubu ili na partiju jer su svi normieji pijani. Poanta je da te taj foid sve jedno ne voli i ne misli da si atraktivan
Caging at her subhuman primorje accent tbh jfl
Splićani su indijci rvacke

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
I would never compress my spine carrying a cumdumpster

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Caging at Balkani references
I miss my home but there's nothing but painful memorys for me there

• So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel and hopecel
Seks je gigalako dobit u klubu ili na partiju jer su svi normieji pijani. Poanta je da te taj foid sve jedno ne voli i ne misli da si atraktivan

Splićani su indijci rvacke
Ubiće te @BoredPrince on je Dalmatinac ako se ne varam

• JFL
I bet your neck smell like fish

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and 5'7 zoomer
Can you share the pics of the whore you're carrying?

Didn't get a good look from the video in dark

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and DildoFaggins
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, NoReedemingFeature and BoredPrince
Everyday more proof on this forum that every nigga here is an abused mentalcel and looks are the least of their problems

Fejkcelu JEBEM TI MAMU PEDERU, IDEM U ZAGREB I NACI CU TE ( U GTA 5)