went to an orthodontist and got rejected.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
today I went to another orthodontist and got rejected. he didn't even give me the assessment of the face. i had to pay 20dollars for 20second consultation and rejection.

my occlusal plane angle seems steep. and mandibular plane angle too.

I asked him and he just said they're fine. I remember visiting another ortho 4 years ago and he said my shits are steep.

instead of giving me bimax plan, he suggested chopping down my ramus.

i would need to visit other clinics.

i think I still need bimax. but at the same time I wish it is the truth that i only need genio.

given how much you need to sacrifice for bimax. and the quality of living after being botched will be devastating.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, asdvek and lowiqNormie
today I went to another orthodontist and got rejected. he didn't even give me the assessment of the face. i had to pay 20dollars for 20second consultation and rejection.

I asked him and he just said they're fine. I remember visiting another ortho 4 years ago and he said my shits are steep.

i think I still need bimax. but at the same time I wish it is the truth that i only need genio.

given how much you need to sacrifice for bimax. and the quality of living after being botched will be devastating.
Do u have malocclusion? Are you skeletally recessed? If both no you dont need bimax

Do u have malocclusion? Are you skeletally recessed? If both no you dont need bimax
I have malocclusion. I am skeletally recessed.

if not both you mean?

anyways I have mild malocclusion and I am mildly recessed in my chin. i guess in the eyes of bluepilled surgeon that I visited its not a bimax case.

I have malocclusion. I am skeletally recessed.

if not both you mean?

anyways I have mild malocclusion and I am mildly recessed in my chin. i guess in the eyes of bluepilled surgeon that I visited its not a bimax case.
If you have just one you would need bimax without pics its hard to judge tho

Where you from I’ll try help you find one

I got my molars scanned during regular control today and didn't have any decay whatsoever, yay.

what were you expecting?

go to a bluepill doc get bluepilled advice.