Went to calisthenics park and was called sir for the first time, brootal agepill

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
Apparently it was that time of year again where middle school children go out on a stride in big groups with their parents ("avondvierdaardaagse" called here). The calisthenics park we go to was filled with children when we arrived. My mate's still a beginner, and suddenly these 2 little boys approach me and my friend. "Sir can you do pullups??" Im like yeah "Yeah! What about you little guy!" They're like "Really!! Can you show and help us?" So I lift these guys, and these mfers pull off 3 clean pull ups from deadhang, mogging my beginner friend to oblivion, who can't even do 1 clean pull up, and still is doing negatives to learn JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Danish_Retard, Lorsss and 1 other person
welcome to the oldcel club

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and DHTrash
Apparently it was that time of year again where middle school children go out on a stride in big groups with their parents ("avondvierdaardaagse" called here). The calisthenics park we go to was filled with children when we arrived. My mate's still a beginner, and suddenly these 2 little boys approach me and my friend. "Sir can you do pullups??" Im like yeah "Yeah! What about you little guy!" They're like "Really!! Can you show and help us?" So I lift these guys, and these mfers pull off 3 clean pull ups from deadhang, mogging my beginner friend friend to oblivion, who can't even do 1 clean pull up, and still is doing negatives to learn JFL
I'd rather get mistaken for a 50 year old than a 15yo girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 28691
I'd rather get mistaken for a 50 year old than a 15yo girl.
Why would you try to ogre maxx if you get mistaken for a women alresdy injecting e and facial feminization theory will make you ideal boy wife

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gribsufer1 and St.TikTokcel
Why would you try to ogre maxx if you get mistaken for a women alresdy injecting e and facial feminization theory will make you ideal boy wife
My face is ogre but my measurements are not. Tiny skull, tiny wrists, tiny frame and manletism.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
boiwife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
My face is ogre but my measurements are not. Tiny skull, tiny wrists, tiny frame and manletism.
Rice guy showed me a picture of someone similiar looking tou and I though he was cute you have potential

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
A rhino away from being fuckable

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel