Went to consultation for bimax

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole
no orthodontics needed, yeah boyz. fuck dat shit

i dont even need a genioplasty, apparently my chin is prominent enough.

but 3 months prior i need my wisdom teeth extracted. better than a year in braces

my doc was pretty blackpilled. I told him I was unhappy.with my profile and didn't hesitate with a bimax (bsso 6-8mm + lefort with ccw) despite having no bite issues. He then pretty quickly suggested a rhino + lip lift + otoplasty 3 months after bimax.

he will also fill my very apparent mentolabial crease with bone grafting.

Only disappointment was when I asked him about the hyoid bone and he said while the submental tightens, the hyoid bone's position won't change. I thought it does but we'll see

Overall I'm happy, I will have a forward grown profile and also fix many of my failos from the front.
After I will only need to see taban and also get temple implants to finally get to chadlite

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Deleted member 2810, kota and 1 other person
I thought bimaxxing was about fucking boys n' girls

• JFL
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, currylightskin, anti caking agents and 3 others
F540290A D27D 48A8 A76F 8B4C93F51E9B

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 2810, CopingCel and 1 other person
It really does sound like that, considering how everyone puts max after every noun autisticly

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
https://tr.rbxcdn.com/509e3f0072df0f8a88a5ec00d70f304a/420/420/Decal/Png

• +1
Reactions: KEy21
Won't the ccw alone somewhat take care of your mentolabial fold as the whole area between lip and fold will rotated into a straighter angle? Sounds unusual to have to do something about that if you won't even have genio.

Did you have braces in the past or just a naturally perfect bite already?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Won't the ccw alone somewhat take care of your mentolabial fold as the whole area between lip and fold will rotated into a straighter angle? Sounds unusual to have to do something about that if you won't even have genio.

Did you have braces in the past or just a naturally perfect bite already?
9d23b57f20cd7dd90ea50302e3370f39.jpg

Almost as bad as this. Ccw won't be enough

Nope never had braces

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and kota
Alright then, no braces after either? I know that can be an options in some cases but if you can do totally without it you're very lucky.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Alright then, no braces after either? I know that can be an options in some cases but if you can do totally without it you're very lucky.
Nope, no braces after.

I can't believe my luck either, before my consult I expected to have this surgery a year or so ahead and then still be on braces.

• +1
Reactions: kota