Went to Croatia and Bosnia

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
Absolutley hated my guts, humans here were fucking huge, 6' females are like average. The amount of chads was unbelievable, especially in Bosnia, legit model tier everywhere u go

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel, Deleted member 4563, Chad69 and 1 other person
Yep bro,males here are T maxed,there are numales still but most of the males are high t.

Yep bro,males here are T maxed,there are numales still but most of the males are high t.
rarely do i see incels, everyone is fucking HUGE with big skulls, the females were huge too,
I entered a restaurant in the middle of bosnia and this 200cm waiter comes to take the order, his face looked like someone morphed him
39777324 2624354444372378 3388006778749845504 n
44924170 2663868713754284 4414875936726450176 n

he was probably getting paid 400eur a month or something, wasted potential

people on this board severely underestimate slav genes, and compared to soyboys in the west, the population here is very anti bluepill still. even though some western propaganda is slowly creeping in and monogamy is becoming more commonplace, slavic balkan countries are probably some of the best regarding redpill

people on this board severely underestimate slav genes, and compared to soyboys in the west, the population here is very anti bluepill still. even though some western propaganda is slowly creeping in and monogamy is becoming more commonplace, slavic balkan countries are probably some of the best regarding redpill
LMS bullshit doesn't apply in the east that much, ive seen so many ugly ogres with VERY HOT chicks, the chicks were on another level compared to the trash in western countries, levels above and they still went for ogre slavs

thailand is the move

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
LMS bullshit doesn't apply in the east that much, ive seen so many ugly ogres with VERY HOT chicks, the chicks were on another level compared to the trash in western countries, levels above and they still went for ogre slavs
yeah it's honestly kinda mindblowing how different it is compared to the west, the females are definitely way better looking on average but usually after 18-20 (depending on when they mature to that point), the biggest things u can do to improve how you're seen in female eyes is:

1. gym, bitches here absolutely adore high T bodies, even if face is below average
2. status/moneymaxx, generally these countries are pretty poor on average so if you work a high paying job (such as programming, their salaries are retardedly high compared to the average here), it's basically like +2 PSL in female eyes.

In regards to 2, one guy I know legit has all the truecel characteristics (recessed chin, mediocre jaw, bad eye area) but he makes like 1500eur/month one year after finishing college (average is like 300-400, and that's p much what people who have been working for 10+ years make usually) and slays like mad, he's probably on the same level as people with chad tier looks in female eyes, when you statusmaxx even if ur a 2/10 looks wise girls see you as more attractive (usually people here gossip a lot so if you live in a smaller town basically everyone talks about how much money you make, and girls love bragging regarding this)

yeah it's honestly kinda mindblowing how different it is compared to the west, the females are definitely way better looking on average but usually after 18-20 (depending on when they mature to that point), the biggest things u can do to improve how you're seen in female eyes is:

1. gym, bitches here absolutely adore high T bodies, even if face is below average
2. status/moneymaxx, generally these countries are pretty poor on average so if you work a high paying job (such as programming, their salaries are retardedly high compared to the average here), it's basically like +2 PSL in female eyes.

In regards to 2, one guy I know legit has all the truecel characteristics (recessed chin, mediocre jaw, bad eye area) but he makes like 1500eur/month one year after finishing college (average is like 300-400, and that's p much what people who have been working for 10+ years make usually) and slays like mad, he's probably on the same level as people with chad tier looks in female eyes, when you statusmaxx even if ur a 2/10 looks wise girls see you as more attractive (usually people here gossip a lot so if you live in a smaller town basically everyone talks about how much money you make, and girls love bragging regarding this)
see this is the the same shit we have in morocco, currently im in the UK studying, after i moneymaxx im just gonan go back and slay the hottest chicks in town, all because i have a british passport and get paid x8 more than what guys get paid there

Now you know what I have to experience on a daily basis here, I get mogged whenever I go out.

And people consider me crazy for wanting to do LL and steroids. Smh. Competiton is crazy here.

rarely do i see incels, everyone is fucking HUGE with big skulls, the females were huge too,
This is 100% true.

Now you know what I have to experience on a daily basis here, I get mogged whenever I go out.

And people consider me crazy for wanting to do LL and steroids. Smh. Competiton is crazy here.

This is 100% true.
where r u from?

Now, just imagine @Chad1212 living in this land with all these massive High T Chads ready to beat him to death and all the giga Stacies that he will NEVER EVER have because he is a turbo manlet twink inkwell rapist. Every day he will live this life. Must be brutal for him.

Hope it was worth the five minute of fame you got from an internet forum full of aspies, autists and virgins.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, needsolution and Chad69
Now, just imagine @Chad1212 living in this land with all these massive High T Chads ready to beat him to death and all the giga Stacies that he will NEVER EVER have because he is a turbo manlet twink inkwell rapist. Every day he will live this life. Must be brutal for him.

Hope it was worth the five minute of fame you got from an internet forum full of aspies, autists and virgins.
They are ugly as hell and they are just extremly tall
Iam not a twink😡

They are ugly as hell and they are just extremly tall
Iam not a twink😡
But you are small and a known virgin/wannabe rapist.

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution