Went to gym yesterday for first time yesterday

Deleted member 6164

Deleted member 6164

Lay flat when the war comes
Didn’t like it. Only benefit is that when it gets cold here in New York it makes sense I guess to run in doors on treadmill or do stairs. Otherwise everything else you can do at home just buy some weights and whatnot. Gym is just a socialization area for normies and whores to walk around. That’s literally it. Truecels like myself don’t need it, I refuse to be in a room with these smelly dirty side characters.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, MissLexotan6MG and Deleted member 5786
there are lot of guys who just go there and dont say a word, its not that bad

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, AlwaysHaveQuestions, .👽. and 3 others
there are lot of guys who just go there and dont say a word, its not that bad
Yeah but I don’t need it. Overall it’s unnecessary. Just work out at home instead of being an NPC.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Yuya Moggershima, .👽. and 1 other person
at home you are too lazy to do this stuff
That’s what seperates normies from main characters. These side character normies are unable to create a world in their mind in their home, whereas I, the epic main character that I am, can do 100 pushups, run 2 miles, 50 sit-ups, etc..all at home

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted, ManzareK and 2 others
It’s part of why they went crazy during lockdown. “Oh nooo muh social interaction taken away!”

Wish I would live in NYC. Such a cool city

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 6164
Yeah but I don’t need it. Overall it’s unnecessary. Just work out at home instead of being an NPC.
Yeah just buy barbell, dumbells, bench press. weights, and and a bar for pull ups. 1000$ tho. With 1000$ I can go to the gym for 5 years:lul: Unless you got money to spend just go to the gym tf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and ManzareK
Yeah just buy barbell, dumbells, bench press. weights, and and a bar for pull ups. 1000$ tho. With 1000$ I can go to the gym for 5 years:lul: Unless you got money to spend just go to the gym tf
It’s not that expensive. But guess what, once you bought all that for $1000, you will never have to spend $1000 on it again. Whereas you spend doubt that going to the gym for the next decade.

Cool cope thread, bet you look like shit and always will

Cool cope thread, bet you look like shit and always will
Except I don’t. I’ve lost almost 40 pounds at this point. I probably mog you too and could kill you

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Except I don’t. I’ve lost almost 40 pounds at this point. I probably mog you too and could kill you
Zero chance. You just went to the gym for the first time lmfao

On the real, I'm happy you've lost fat. But you're weak and unmuscular, and that's not going to change significantly until you stop fucking around because you think you're a special boy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
I ain't clicking that brotha, but feel free to embed
video0.mov

you from the city? i cant even afford a closet how you afford place for home gym. rather rent that place out for 400 a month :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Home workout is better than nothing but you won’t have a good physique just by doing pushups

• JFL
Home workout is better than nothing but you won’t have a good physique just by doing pushups
Check that vid I also run and do pull ups and do some curls and squats tbh

Okay, so exactly what I expected. You're not fat and I'm genuinely proud of you, but you look like a small boy. This is not the body of a man, it's not getting girls wet, and you aren't going much further than this without lifting

And you definitely aren't mogging anyone. No hate just tough love

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 6164
You seem really insecure

small boy
That’s because I’m short tho I’m tryna be lean so I will be pretty much forever be seen as a small boy tbh. Getting too big will just ugly and bloated at my height you feel me?

That’s because I’m short tho I’m tryna be lean so I will be pretty much forever be seen as a small boy tbh. Getting too big will just ugly and bloated at my height you feel me?
Wrong. How do you even know that lmao, you've never been jacked? Yeah you won't look as good as a tall guy with broad shoulders, but building some big 3d delts, wide lats, and thick chest/neck is obviously going to look better than.... Looking like your average 14yr old white guy

Wrong. How do you even know that lmao, you've never been jacked? Yeah you won't look as good as a tall guy with broad shoulders, but building some big 3d delts, wide lats, and thick chest/neck is obviously going to look better than.... Looking like your average 14yr old white guy
2CCAB128 0A5A 4150 9180 A3AB79267F97

Sounds like you got mogged by the gymchads and want to cope at home.

Sounds like you got mogged by the gymchads and want to cope at home.
Nope I mogged most of them physically tbh

So you know that because other clueless virgins on the internet said so, trackin

God I'm glad I just figure shit out through trial and error rather than listen to people online
Bro I speak for experience I was 190 pounds at 5’7” I did not look good at all I looked like a meatball jfl

Most people may not have space for a home gym, and in the short medium term paying gym membership is just fine.

• Woah
Most people may not have space for a home gym, and in the short medium term paying gym membership is just fine.
Insane that most of you are white yet Im black and have a better living space than You all tbh

Bro I speak for experience I was 190 pounds at 5’7” I did not look good at all I looked like a meatball jfl
But you were probably fat, so you cant compare it to gymcelling

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mouthbreath
It’s nowhere near 100k or over $500 but ok
True. I got an adjustable bench (with dip bar, preacher curl pad, 130kg weights, barbell, dumbells sz barbell, 4mats, half rack, all for about 200usd. Together with a lat pulldown/butterfly/leg extension/curl machine and additional weights it is pretty much all you need for the most part

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry