WENT TO INDIA SHIT IS FUKING DISGUSTING

D

Deleted member 21895

Bronze
what a disgusting country, everything is so filthy everywhere, I've seen people shitting in the street, the water is dirty, the Ganges is so disgusting and people are bathing there in all the filth and dradivians are ugly and manlets, I've only enjoyed the food and even that they have to make it disgusting by eating it with their dirty hands full of elephant shit

I LOVE MA HOLY GANGA FULL OF SHIT MMMMMM BLESS ME HOLY GANGA
River ganga 14728010 270d 11ea a3f7 989b44b77166
]
A7bzvjL 700b

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, ReadBooksEveryday, bignosesmallchin and 7 others
go to Pakistan, prob better than this hell on earth of a country

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
another self hating curry larping as white

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, chinpilled69, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
Do they actually shit on the street?

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21620 and Deprived
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 18244
Did you try any street food

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, House Lannister, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Did you try any street food
fuck no, that shit is nasty, it can give you bad food poisoning they told me usually poor people eat that food, and they clean all their cooking equipment with dirty water, in Pakistan i bet this doesn't happen at all

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, House Lannister, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
Man I love curry race wars keep them incoming :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
what a disgusting country, everything is so filthy everywhere, I've seen people shitting in the street, the water is dirty, the Ganges is so disgusting and people are bathing there in all the filth and dradivians are ugly and manlets, I've only enjoyed the food and even that they have to make it disgusting by eating it with their dirty hands full of elephant shit

I LOVE MA HOLY GANGA FULL OF SHIT MMMMMM BLESS ME HOLY GANGA View attachment 1864558 ]View attachment 1864554
Funny thing is I was speaking to an Indian guy on Omegle about how Indians shit on the streets. He said it’s good for the environment and started going into deep science.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Deleted member 21895