Went to Manchester yesterday…

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
Curry takeover everywhere. The place is like 70% curry, pakis galore these niggas have swamped out the natives, Cumskins are treading on thin ice

One thing I’ll say is at least in the UK curry foids mogg all non mullato ethnics for sure (yes even Arab foids as most of them also look like dogshit). So if your curry you have no excuse being incel so STOP CHASING WHYGURLS and go for your own some are legit gl ded srs.

anyways just wanted to make this post to express my shock at seeing Manchester as new Islamabad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), FaceandBBC and 7 others
INB4 @Gengar comes and says they are all subhumans or stn

The place is like 70% curry, pakis galore these niggas have swamped out the natives, Cumskins are treading on thin ice
Factually wrong.
The “Natives” have transmogrified into the curries, the effect of immigration is mostly memetic.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Factually wrong.
The “Natives” have transmogrified into the curries, the effect of immigration is mostly memetic.
So Manchester is now an Islamic city state?

curries are the new masterrace

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
curries are the new masterrace
Soon the UK will smell or curry. Not that I’ll complain I like curry tbf. I know that ain’t for everybody like @ManletBlackcel hates curry smell but I think that’s cos he beefin with @MakinItHappen

just a conspiracy btw

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
See this is what I don't understand.

It makes absolutely no sense in whichever way at all to tag me when there is something to do with India

One I don't give a fuck about those sandal flapping dot headed pathetic unbuilt for his world punchably sounding morons.

Two I remodelled my genetics during my teens with western food and a good healthy active lifestyle.

Three I have some Pakistani blood in me, not that they are are in any real way much better.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
See this is what I don't understand.

It makes absolutely no sense in whichever way at all to tag me when there is something to do with India

One I don't give a fuck about those sandal flapping dot headed pathetic unbuilt for his world punchably sounding morons.

Two I remodelled my genetics during my teens with western food and a good healthy active lifestyle.

Three I have some Pakistani blood in me, not that they are are in any real way much better.
I only tagged you because I was saying how I don’t mind the smell of curry but I know manletblackcel made it a point to note how he hates the smell and I said it’s probably because you and him are beefing

Also the curries in manny are pakis (dark triad) and born here

I only tagged you because I was saying how I don’t mind the smell of curry but I know manletblackcel made it a point to note how he hates the smell and I said it’s probably because you and him are beefing

Also the curries in manny are pakis (dark triad) and born here

Pls don't tag me when you are talking about curries. I don't identify as a curry. If woke tarts can identify as non-binary, I identify as non-ethnicity.

• JFL
Pls don't tag me when you are talking about curries. I don't identify as a curry. If woke tarts can identify as non-binary, I identify as non-ethnicity.
U can only do that if u can pass off as not curry pal u look like u just hopped off the banana boat from india

U can only do that if u can pass off as not curry pal u look like u just hopped off the banana boat from india

• JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea
INB4 @Gengar comes and says they are all subhumans or stn
They are indeed ugly. Sheboons fog poojeetas easily in terms of everything (face, body, personality). They always complain black men don’t like them so you should be a be a good nigger and give those black queens the love they deserve.

• Ugh..
They are indeed ugly. Sheboons fog poojeetas easily in terms of everything (face, body, personality). They always complain black men don’t like them so you should be a be a good nigger and give those black queens the love they deserve.
Top tier blk foid sure but on avg no

Top tier blk foid sure but on avg no
Maybe the ones in English-speaking countries are trashy. They’re all nice here and not ghetto because we don’t have ghettos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back