Went to my dermatologist today for a new acne prescription

ilyess

ilyess

محرقة اليهود لم تحدث
And it was the same as the last one even tho this time he switched the 10% Benzoyl peroxide creme with this
Images 41

Im not an expert he's but what's y'all thoughts about this derma-t

My derma gave me 100mg doxycycline and Clindamycin for my moderate acne. I apply the clindamycin daily in the morning, tretinoin PM

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
My derma gave me 100mg doxycycline and Clindamycin for my moderate acne. I apply the clindamycin daily in the morning, tretinoin PM
I made a mistake, he didn't switch the Benzoyl peroxide but lowered the dose from 10% to 5% and gave me 100mg doxycycline pills too + the derma-t he actually switched the adapelene 1% gel with the derma-t i got no adapelene no more although i felt like it helped tbh

What the 100mg doxycycline pills do?

What the 100mg doxycycline pills do?
Doxycycline is used to treat moderate to severe inflammatory acne, or mild inflammatory acne that isn’t getting better with other treatments. It is also used to treat cellulitis or skin infections.

As an oral medication, you'll take doxycycline by mouth in pill or capsule form. This makes it a good choice if you have back or body breakouts where it's hard to reach to apply topical medications.

Doxycycline works by controlling bacteria.1 Although acne isn’t an infection, and it’s not contagious, antibiotics can help clear up breakouts by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria on the skin—in this case, Propionibacterium acnes.

Doxycycline also reduces inflammation, so it helps improve the red bumps and pus-filled bumps known as pustules and cysts. It is less effective at treat non-inflamed acne lesions like blackheads or milia, though. You'll need a different type of acne treatment to get those blemishes under control.

• +1
I made a mistake, he didn't switch the Benzoyl peroxide but lowered the dose from 10% to 5% and gave me 100mg doxycycline pills too + the derma-t he actually switched the adapelene 1% gel with the derma-t i got no adapelene no more although i felt like it helped tbh
Ask or get Tretinoin instead, use clindamycin AM, tretinoin PM

• +1
Ask or get Tretinoin instead, use clindamycin AM, tretinoin PM
I don't even know if Tretinoin is available where i live or no but I'll look for it, thx bro

And it was the same as the last one even tho this time he switched the 10% Benzoyl peroxide creme with this
View attachment 1222963
Im not an expert he's but what's y'all thoughts about this derma-t
It's over for you. Why do you waste your time trying to looksmax? You are beyond repair buddy boyo

• Hmm...
All the dermatologists I've met were fucking retards