Please help me get rid of acne.

B

Bogi322

Iron
For past 2 years i had acne. First it was not that bad, i was using clindamycin from time to time but my acne was never good. I went to dermatologist and i got prescribed some benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, but they fucked up my face so much. I kept getting more and more acne, went to her to get prescribed some antibiotics in both cream and oral form, they didn't help me either but at least didn't make it worse. After a few more tries with same dermatologist i gave up and tried with another(private) one. She prescribed me some azelaic acid creme, some white kind of mixture idk how its called and la roche creme for oily skin. None of this helped. I tried myself with tret for last month, including spf cream for oily skin, but it doesn't seem to be helping either. The moment i went to dermatologist was 8 months ago, and instead of getting better it have gone a lot worse. Is there any other way than using accutane? Pls help 🥺.

fix your diet, understand what causes your acne. if it's not environment/food, tret might do the work. it did for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865 and N1666
Also i should
fix your diet, understand what causes your acne. if it's not environment/food, tret might do the work. it did for me.
I tried getting rid of diary, didn't help. I almost never eat junk food, also i change my pillowcase every fckin day and also noone in my family had acne like me. Idk what else could be the reason expect gym, but i cand give that up.

Also i should

I tried getting rid of diary, didn't help. I almost never eat junk food, also i change my pillowcase every fckin day and also noone in my family had acne like me. Idk what else could be the reason expect gym, but i cand give that up.
can I see your acne? I was a skincel for 2 years, I might actually be able to help in this matter. I softmaxxed from invisible kid to attractive young man

Also i should

Your skin barrier is probably fucked from all the different active acid ingredients you used, derms don't know shit. Stick to the tret maybe you are just purging atm

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
dnr just take accutane
my skin is god tier rn

• +1
Reactions: agent0514
Your skin barrier is probably fucked from all the different active acid ingredients you used, derms don't know shit. Stick to the tret maybe you are just purging atm
tret fucks it up even more if it's already damaged
he should quit everything and just go on accutane atp

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I wanted accutane but i recently read it can stunt your growth, i dont know if its cope or not but im 5ft10 at 16 so i would like to grow a few inch more.

can I see your acne? I was a skincel for 2 years, I might actually be able to help in this matter. I softmaxxed from invisible kid to attractive young man
Ill post it tomorrow

Hey sorry for being late here you go. It doesnt look this bad in normal lighting, but here you can see what is there:

Attachments

• IMG_20240317_131916.jpg
    IMG_20240317_131916.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240317_131636.jpg
    IMG_20240317_131636.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
For past 2 years i had acne. First it was not that bad, i was using clindamycin from time to time but my acne was never good. I went to dermatologist and i got prescribed some benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, but they fucked up my face so much. I kept getting more and more acne, went to her to get prescribed some antibiotics in both cream and oral form, they didn't help me either but at least didn't make it worse. After a few more tries with same dermatologist i gave up and tried with another(private) one. She prescribed me some azelaic acid creme, some white kind of mixture idk how its called and la roche creme for oily skin. None of this helped. I tried myself with tret for last month, including spf cream for oily skin, but it doesn't seem to be helping either. The moment i went to dermatologist was 8 months ago, and instead of getting better it have gone a lot worse. Is there any other way than using accutane? Pls help 🥺.
I'm not sure how potent this is because I've only been doing it for a week, but try using apple cider vinegar to exfoliate, natural shit doesn't seem to make the acne worse, so far my skin looks still shit but twice as clear, no pimples have really come back, I suspect I have to wait for the acne scars to go away before the results really show

Hey sorry for being late here you go. It doesnt look this bad in normal lighting, but here you can see what is there:
I also suffered from acne and I already had two treatments before accutane that only made it worse, I could kill the dermatologists, your case was very similar to mine, I'll tell you what I did and what improved my acne:

1- I started taking accutane, over time it will remove all the oil and even heal some scars.

2-Along with this I started drinking a lot of water like 4L a day, as it removes oil, your skin becomes dry.

3-Adjust your diet, you know that right? (very important)

4-Regulate your sleep (very important)

5-Be happy:feelsgood:, Stress is something that can cause a lot of pimples, so avoid it

6- I'll tell you what I use that improves my skin, Facial soap, Hyaluronic acid (it has collagen and hydrates, over time your scars will disappear), spf 50 anti-oilness (Evens out the skin and removes blemishes), and the part of night only facial soap and hylauronic acid lol.

Note: If you are really insecure about acne, take accutane, I'm in the second month of treatment and it has improved a lot with the habits I did, even classmates praised me and said things like "Your pimples are gone, huh" or "Your skin has improved so much!"

Also i should

i know this feeling, doing everything right but still getting more acne
my derm prescribed me adapalene 0,1% azelaic acid and doxycycline hopefully that will clear my acne

I also suffered from acne and I already had two treatments before accutane that only made it worse, I could kill the dermatologists, your case was very similar to mine, I'll tell you what I did and what improved my acne:

1- I started taking accutane, over time it will remove all the oil and even heal some scars.

2-Along with this I started drinking a lot of water like 4L a day, as it removes oil, your skin becomes dry.

3-Adjust your diet, you know that right? (very important)

4-Regulate your sleep (very important)

5-Be happy:feelsgood:, Stress is something that can cause a lot of pimples, so avoid it

6- I'll tell you what I use that improves my skin, Facial soap, Hyaluronic acid (it has collagen and hydrates, over time your scars will disappear), spf 50 anti-oilness (Evens out the skin and removes blemishes), and the part of night only facial soap and hylauronic acid lol.

Note: If you are really insecure about acne, take accutane, I'm in the second month of treatment and it has improved a lot with the habits I did, even classmates praised me and said things like "Your pimples are gone, huh" or "Your skin has improved so much!"
Yeah i usually stress a lot and also rarely get more than 7hrs of sleep. Also what should i do with my diet, expect not eating junk and diary?

i know this feeling, doing everything right but still getting more acne
my derm prescribed me adapalene 0,1% azelaic acid and doxycycline hopefully that will clear my acne
How long have you been using it and did it have any positive effect?

Yeah i usually stress a lot and also rarely get more than 7hrs of sleep. Also what should i do with my diet, expect not eating junk and diary?
In your diet change bad sweet to good sweet, try to eat fruits who have vitamin c like bananas,apple,carrot,beet etc (find more in goggle)

Don't overdo it, just eat when you feel like eating.

I'm not going to lie, from time to time I eat ice cream, cake and other sweets, the important thing is: Don't overdo it.

but I only do this because I take accutane, and it already takes away one of acne's biggest soldiers, OIL.

RECAP:
1- Get accutane (your acne appears to be grade 3, without accutane you will only be able to alleviate it a little, don't end it).
2- drink 4L of water a day.
3- have a good diet.
4- have a good sleep (this have so much power bro, I think this left me with a lot more discipline and time to do other things, like drink 4l of water a day and make skin care).
5- take skin care every fucking day, morning and night.
6- Don't expose to much in sun
7- Don't stress to much
8- It depends on the person, but in most cases, there comes a time when the acne gets worse, luckily for me I was on vacation when it got worse, and don't be stupid like me, i was eat junk shit, fucked sleep and not do skin care, my face was all swollen with yellow balls:hnghn:

Good luck.

whats your height and age? if u are already 6ft just take accutane

eat clean trying to lower inflammation levels in the body. eat probiotics like fermented foods or kefir. make sure your diet is giving you enough micronutrients. try to lower stress if your stressed. and try to use a more minimalistic skincare approach.

How long have you been using it and did it have any positive effect?
like a week, i dont expect results anytime soon it takes 8-12 weeks to see noticeable results

here rep it

Typical approaches would be vitamin a(retinol, tretinoin, accutane), Benzoyl and salicylic which you’ve tried, sometimes doxycycline. You could also try avoiding sugars and dairy in your diet, drinking more water, and getting a face mask that uses blue and red light.