Went to party tonight after growing up fat and ugly and ascending , went well

p1n

p1n

Iron
A girl invited me to a party and there was around 40 people and I immediately got hugged by like 5 girls who I didn’t even know and they asked for my name.

I was looking for a lighter to smokemax with some randoms I met and this girl gave me her whole keychain with her car keys and said how much she trusts me (I’ve never met her) and let me go get a lighter from her car for myself,

I wanted to go in a smaller group to the park to light up and three girls wanted to go and 2 other boys, it was like a three man. I also let the girl who invited me wear my hoodie and she wanted to keep it, her mum didn’t let me in her room after the party died down tho so rip, in car leaving now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, Alt Number 3, ubicuse and 7 others
tales from paris brothels

• +1
Reactions: uksucks, greywind, watah and 2 others
I wanna be like Clavicular, also there was this one guy who got so many bitches I’m shortcel at 175cm so I just get heightmogged my anyone

I wanna be like Clavicular, also there was this one guy who got so many bitches I’m shortcel at 175cm so I just get heightmogged my anyone
He was like a model idk how people just look like that and don’t even appreciate it, chat am I gay

Didn’t even read but
IMG 1602

• +1
Reactions: greywind
He was like a model idk how people just look like that and don’t even appreciate it, chat am I gay
IMG 5167
<—Model?
Above average with height and physique halo, but face wise nothing too special

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3