Went to see a PS

B

Benjibanks

Gold
Over the weekend I saw a plastic surgeon and she recommended fillers for my zygomatic area. She also offered that she could do fillers for my chin and jaw line. She said that was the only things she’d personally recommend and I’m wondering if I should go for it. I’m still in the process of working things out for my double jaw surgery which she confirmed would change even my cheek bones. However if that falls through is there any point to doing the filler route? Also what should I prioritize in that case. Leaving pics below. Thanks!

7BBC85DF B94A 4F56 94B4 ADDF11B91D50

D2541388 89E7 411E B40D 7C9C06E808C2

implants > fillers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: manossarik, eyearea, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
all i see is no lips i'm sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and RoundHouse
Bimax won't change your zygos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Over the weekend I saw a plastic surgeon and she recommended fillers for my zygomatic area. She also offered that she could do fillers for my chin and jaw line. She said that was the only things she’d personally recommend and I’m wondering if I should go for it. I’m still in the process of working things out for my double jaw surgery which she confirmed would change even my cheek bones. However if that falls through is there any point to doing the filler route? Also what should I prioritize in that case. Leaving pics below. Thanks!

View attachment 771171
View attachment 771173

Get to low b/f first, but your jaw/chin actually looks pretty good right now I would say your eye area is holding you back

how you know you need a bimax?

Painful memesv2 1231341781227642029387137906835437583336318n

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Need2Ascend
Filler will provide you with an indication of what a more permanent solution, like an implant, would be.

It appears that you do have a negative orbital vector as a result of insignificant malar projection, so you possibly could benefit from a submalar cheek implant.

In terms of your surgery timeline, it depends on the timeframe of the when the bimaxillary osteotomy procedure is. Personally I would wait until after this procedure to have any fillers done - I would want the surgeon to reposition my bite in accordance to my natural facial proportions. Plus, you're going to spend a substantial amount of time recovering from the procedure - so is it really worth having filler done if you won't be leaving your house during the recovery period? Probably not.

your maxilla looks recessed from the front, post a picture from the side for clarification

your maxilla looks recessed from the front, post a picture from the side for clarification
ignore this i overread the part where you said you are already getting jaw surgery