Went to see a psychologist, thought I'd share (bit of a long read)

You're skinnyfat which means your face could look better if you lost bf%. Post your face to be sure but all you probably need to do is lose bodyfat and you're good to go. And also since you're 6'4 lifting would help you to not look anorexic once you lose the fat.

thanks for the actual advice

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Clinical trial tier dose ngl. I doubled it for convinience.
Have you seen anyone go on 20IU ed? You understand that I am 110% serious about getting 6'2 at least.
Only some bodybuilders, That dose can cause stuff like enlarged hands.

• +1
Dead average. And thanks.

Clinical trial tier dose ngl. I doubled it for convinience.
Have you seen anyone go on 20IU ed? You understand that I am 110% serious about getting 6'2 at least.
I have absolutely no idea what it is, but if it's lethal stay off it, or cut it to smaller doses. All jokes aside, you shouldn't do anything that can potentially kill you.

Only some bodybuilders, That dose can cause stuff like enlarged hands.
I will work my dose up anyways. I may not handle it beyond 18IU. When the time comes it will be sorted out tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and mojopin
Being dead is better than being sub 6'3.
And GH is fear mongered by the jewish media. Way safer than these retards think.

Are you sleep deprived? Red eyes tbh ngl.
Yeah, if you're islamic that is (no joke if you're going to do it, convert. who knows u might be a slayer in the afterlife)
Yeah 6'4 with that face, you're good. You don't need surgery, and stop with the retarded bonemashing shit. Just lift and get lean.
the bonesmashing stems from me trying to fix my piss poor cheekbones and bad eye area

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: kirbyparks and jefferson
I hate women. They are toilets.
One man's wife is another man's urinal.

I don't hate them anymore though. I don't know what changed because I definitely used to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
the bonesmashing stems from me trying to fix my piss poor cheekbones and bad eye area
bonesmashing wont work, i even know who started the original bone smash thread (as a joke)

I get that and you do have poor cheeckbones and a bad eye area. But getting lean with help your cheeckbones more than bonemashing.

And you don't need some kind of amazing eye area when you're 6'4 and white with an average looking face. My 5'11 average looking friend got cucked by some 6'5 guy with no jaw and a badly recessed chin.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and Deleted member 1347
Are you sleep deprived? Red eyes tbh ngl.
[/QUOTE]
it's 1:27 am and i'm starting to get tired ngl

Getting a gf?
Or experiencing high E so I can relate to their bitchyness lmao. Their minds work differently and they're more emotional but it's nice sometimes.

• JFL
Or experiencing high E so I can relate to their bitchyness lmao. Their minds work differently and they're more emotional but it's nice sometimes.
It is over. I noticed that I became even more misogynistic on letro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks, CupOfCoffee, kobecel and 1 other person
It is over. I noticed that I became even more misogynistic on letro.
Sometimes I imagine I somehow am turned into a foid or reborn as such and how I would try to explain here (for fuck knows what reason) that I'm not like other foids xd
and I conclude I'd fail, even if I was literally a man inside a foid's brain
and that makes me somehow think better about women,
cause you know you come to realise that hating on foids is like being mad at your hamster for not hepling you with maths problems...
hamsters are made for running in a fucking wheel and being slaves of twat children
and foids are made for making babies with the best possible result, which requires selecting best possible genetically fit canditate...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks, CupOfCoffee and Extra Chromosome
Being ginger sucks but your height is good and face has good structure.

JFL at therapists thinking that worrying about your looks is mental illness. Looks are everything and it's undeniable.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel, Deleted member 1347 and 4 others
Last edited:
demotivation, school absence, increased responsibilities creeping up on me, a general feeling of not being happy, and a higher (and fucking autistic) awareness of what makes someone attractive, which I felt (and still feel like) I'm not, which arguably makes me feel socially anxious as well.
this is the most relatable thing I have read in years

lmao best interaction on this board so far

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, kobecel, Deleted member 1347 and 1 other person
how much do you rate her?

awareness of what makes someone attractive

this is why i started becoming depressed... i am thinking of visiting a therapist or should i not....

Sometimes I imagine I somehow am turned into a foid or reborn as such and how I would try to explain here (for fuck knows what reason) that I'm not like other foids xd
and I conclude I'd fail, even if I was literally a man inside a foid's brain
and that makes me somehow think better about women,
cause you know you come to realise that hating on foids is like being mad at your hamster for not hepling you with maths problems...
hamsters are made for running in a fucking wheel and being slaves of twat children
and foids are made for making babies with the best possible result, which requires selecting best possible genetically fit canditate...
Where did you find that:lul:

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks and bobs_pls
psychologists are near universally useless. My own mother is a psychologist, and shes also someone who used to do tarot cards and buddhism. Lets put that into context: my mother is one of the smarter women I've ever met in my entire life, and yet.... lol. So the chances of you running into a female psychologist who isn't a retard is pretty low.

you need to see a psychiatrist , a male one. A real doctor, not "i couldnt decide what i wanted to be in life but im really good at navel gazing so i became a psychologist!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, mojopin, kobecel and 3 others
perfect face to go ER

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
psychologists are near universally useless. My own mother is a psychologist, and shes also someone who used to do tarot cards and buddhism. Lets put that into context: my mother is one of the smarter women I've ever met in my entire life, and yet.... lol. So the chances of you running into a female psychologist who isn't a retard is pretty low.

you need to see a psychiatrist , a male one. A real doctor, not "i couldnt decide what i wanted to be in life but im really good at navel gazing so i became a psychologist!"
Did you just describe my fucking sister you sonofabitch?

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
Did you just describe my fucking sister you sonofabitch?

its pretty much every female who goes to college/university and wants to be taken seriously as a professional but doesn't want to work hard.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
And you don't need some kind of amazing eye area when you're 6'4 and white with an average looking face. My 5'11 average looking friend got cucked by some 6'5 guy with no jaw and a badly recessed chin.
surely that can't be because of looks alone, unless the 6'5 guy was also decently built.
Height alone can't compensate for bad looks, height is more of a requirement than a major attraction key (alone), at least when compared to face and body.

"He might be ugly but he's so tall ❤❤"

-no girl ever

Even then it is ogre.
Tried 20+ pills from a full-on drugs psychiatrist. Fucking over is all I can say.

• JFL
Reactions: kirbyparks
Even then it is ogre.
Tried 20+ pills from a full-on drugs psychiatrist. Fucking over is all I can say.

Man ur a safe guy, but I feel you use this website way too much.

• +1
surely that can't be because of looks alone, unless the 6'5 guy was also decently built.
Height alone can't compensate for bad looks, height is more of a requirement than a major attraction key (alone), at least when compared to face and body.

"He might be ugly but he's so tall ❤❤"

-no girl ever
Girls aren't a hivemind. Some are really into very tall guys above everything else, some are into pretty boys, some are into freaky roided bodybuilders (not many tho).

tbh I think part of it was that she wanted to make him jealous.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
bonesmashing wont work, i even know who started the original bone smash thread (as a joke)
Fuck. That's the thing, although some methods seem completely retarded, it's still easy to be convinced that it works purely because of other people doing it and very little scientific evidence.

lol @ putting yourself in the mental health system. IDK if you're in the USA, but you do realize you have NO rights in this system. To put it simply, all it takes is some whore to say you should be locked up and you're FUCKED. Court orders then ensue, you lose all rights are forced to down jew pills. I'd stop RIGHT NOW.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Autist, mojopin and 1 other person
lol @ putting yourself in the mental health system. IDK if you're in the USA, but you do realize you have NO rights in this system. To put it simply, all it takes is some whore to say you should be locked up and you're FUCKED. Court orders then ensue, you lose all rights are forced to down jew pills. I'd stop RIGHT NOW.
I live in Denmark so I doubt it could get that bad.

Besides, I want actual help that can improve my quality of life, not just looksmax advice (although I feel it helps).

We should post more counseling/psychiatrist field reports, I find it oddly interesting tbh. I'm setting a therapist now and two sessions in we've talked about pretty normie issues apart from my severe loneliness. May blackpill him a bit if the rapport gets better later on, he seems like a solid dude tbh

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, Deleted member 1347 and mojopin
Long story short, I went to a psychologist in early January because of demotivation, school absence, increased responsibilities creeping up on me, a general feeling of not being happy, and a higher (and fucking autistic) awareness of what makes someone attractive, which I felt (and still feel like) I'm not, which arguably makes me feel socially anxious as well.
So far I've spoken with her 7 times, each time lasting ~1.5 - 2 hours.
The first few times I opened up with the first few points, but the largest focus points as of yet are our talks about looks.
To sum it all up:
-I told her about my obsession with looks (including the various sperg methods, including mewing, facepulling, bonesmashing, you name it)
-She looked at me in confusion (as anyone even remotely normal would), tells me she thinks there is nothing wrong with my looks
-I insist I look terrible and that some of my flaws can be fixed (naturally or surgically)
At this point she is getting worried - keeps adding more meetings as we go along (normally it's only up to 3 meetings)
-I tell her I've been practising bonesmashing ( :feelsuhh: ), show her Wolff's law
-She tells me it's self-harm and recommends me to get help which she cannot provide for whatever reasons
-She suspects I have a NEUROATYPICAL BRAIN and that I may be on the autistic spectrum ( :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: )
-She concludes I feel this way due to being lonely (despite me being and engaging in an active social circle, I just get lonely whenever I'm not in said conditions, which is when I'm not at school tbh or partying)

Could add more details but don't want to bore you too much though

Shes speaking the truth. Most people here look normal but due to lonelyness and being introverted they blame their looks instead of their personallity.

Shes speaking the truth. Most people here look normal but due to lonelyness and being introverted they blame their looks instead of their personallity.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Demir and Autist
>she >worried
Women are not humans, they are toilets. Get your self a male therapist.

She doesn't have a fucking clue of what is going on. Bail out.
Also, why would you talk about shit like mewing and facepulling? This wasn't even the reason you went for, plus it would ruin any chance of legit help and diagnoses.

Image result for laugh die gif

Gold thread.
This. Get yourself a male therapist becouse females really don't think logical.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Long story short, I went to a psychologist in early January because of demotivation, school absence, increased responsibilities creeping up on me, a general feeling of not being happy, and a higher (and fucking autistic) awareness of what makes someone attractive, which I felt (and still feel like) I'm not, which arguably makes me feel socially anxious as well.
So far I've spoken with her 7 times, each time lasting ~1.5 - 2 hours.
The first few times I opened up with the first few points, but the largest focus points as of yet are our talks about looks.
To sum it all up:
-I told her about my obsession with looks (including the various sperg methods, including mewing, facepulling, bonesmashing, you name it)
-She looked at me in confusion (as anyone even remotely normal would), tells me she thinks there is nothing wrong with my looks
-I insist I look terrible and that some of my flaws can be fixed (naturally or surgically)
At this point she is getting worried - keeps adding more meetings as we go along (normally it's only up to 3 meetings)
-I tell her I've been practising bonesmashing ( :feelsuhh: ), show her Wolff's law
-She tells me it's self-harm and recommends me to get help which she cannot provide for whatever reasons
-She suspects I have a NEUROATYPICAL BRAIN and that I may be on the autistic spectrum ( :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh::feelsuhh: )
-She concludes I feel this way due to being lonely (despite me being and engaging in an active social circle, I just get lonely whenever I'm not in said conditions, which is when I'm not at school tbh or partying)

Could add more details but don't want to bore you too much though
bonamashing is ridicoulus