Went to six flags over texas amusement park 2 weeks ago and have barely recovered from the insane mogs and gigachads I encountered

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
Have not posted here since then. I have been trying to put it out of my mind and was waiting till I could somewhat handle rethinking it to talk about it here. I went during Memorial day so the park was absolutely fucking packed with prime aged teenagers.What I saw was insane. Psl 6 guys and girls were absolutely everywhere. In a group of 100 people there was guaranteed to be at least 1 psl 6 guy with abt 10 htn and the rest subhumans. I encountered around 3 gigachads the entire time I was walking around. I can't emphasize this enough, You. Cannot. Miss. Them. I saw one coming who had to have been at least 6 ft 7, he was by far the tallest dude I saw walking around that day in a park filled woth thousands of people. He had a psl 7 face to match and was ofc style maxxed to boot. I instantly felt my soul being crushed. He was in a group of like 3 or so girls with 1 other guy I think. The other gigachad i saw was abt 6 ft 2 but he also had an insane face, extremely compact midface, extremely compact orbitals with everything perfectly forward grown and legitimate hunter eyes, not frauded squint maxxed ones, you can't fake the legitimate hunter eyes, you will know it when you see it irl. I was again mogged into oblivion. Reminder guys I had never been in a group of people that large before. I was literally rubbing elbows with 20k teenagers in their prime absolute suicide fuel. I am 6 ft tall and got height mogged left right and center as well, you need to be 6 ft 4 to be genuinely considered as tall now. I never thought i would say that but here I am. Oh btw the gigachads could be facially compared to him to give you an idea, I sincerely believe they could be international male models if they werent already.
B0B9B74A 0A2C 4997 AEDA D3B9DC338477
I went back to the hotel and drank myself to sleep that night.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno, ChristianChad, Deleted member 6531 and 17 others
Will provide further details if you want them

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
1 6 psl and 10 htns is literally normal. Especially in a young, affluent, white, nt crowd. I forget the distribution but I think 6 psl is meant to be top 3 percentile. Idk what you expected. Good looking people exist and do fun shit. Muh out of 20,000 social white people one guy was 6’7. Is that surprising to you? Chad or die trying is a thing for a reason. The nt pill and lost time pill is the brutal part for me

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 1332 and 3 others
I couldn't recover from something like that

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Hekt0r and Catawampus
1 6 psl and 10 htns is literally normal. Especially in a young, affluent, white, nt crowd. I forget the distribution but I think 6 psl is meant to be top 3 percentile. Idk what you expected. Good looking people exist and do fun shit. Muh out of 20,000 social white people one guy was 6’7. Is that surprising to you? Chad or die trying is a thing for a reason. The nt pill and lost time pill is the brutal part for me
I never go to large public settings like that so I was shocked tbh

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
now go to a California beach during spring break. you'll order a rope from amazon on the spot from the mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 1332, Callooh_Calais and 5 others
now go to a California beach during spring break. you'll order a rope from amazon on the spot from the mog
Top 10 places never to visit on earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 2729, Albeacho and 2 others
Irl is easier bro

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::incel::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Op day be like

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Mouthbreath and Catawampus

• So Sad
Have not posted here since then. I have been trying to put it out of my mind and was waiting till I could somewhat handle rethinking it to talk about it here. I went during Memorial day so the park was absolutely fucking packed with prime aged teenagers.What I saw was insane. Psl 6 guys and girls were absolutely everywhere. In a group of 100 people there was guaranteed to be at least 1 psl 6 guy with abt 10 htn and the rest subhumans. I encountered around 3 gigachads the entire time I was walking around. I can't emphasize this enough, You. Cannot. Miss. Them. I saw one coming who had to have been at least 6 ft 7, he was by far the tallest dude I saw walking around that day in a park filled woth thousands of people. He had a psl 7 face to match and was ofc style maxxed to boot. I instantly felt my soul being crushed. He was in a group of like 3 or so girls with 1 other guy I think. The other gigachad i saw was abt 6 ft 2 but he also had an insane face, extremely compact midface, extremely compact orbitals with everything perfectly forward grown and legitimate hunter eyes, not frauded squint maxxed ones, you can't fake the legitimate hunter eyes, you will know it when you see it irl. I was again mogged into oblivion. Reminder guys I had never been in a group of people that large before. I was literally rubbing elbows with 20k teenagers in their prime absolute suicide fuel. I am 6 ft tall and got height mogged left right and center as well, you need to be 6 ft 4 to be genuinely considered as tall now. I never thought i would say that but here I am. Oh btw the gigachads could be facially compared to him to give you an idea, I sincerely believe they could be international male models if they werent already.View attachment 1176277 I went back to the hotel and drank myself to sleep that night.

Why is it whenever I go to an American amusement park I see nothing but fat red people? That must have been a really bad day for you lol. But now imagine how going to a nightclub in a place like Ibiza or Malmö must feel for someone like yourself:

Download 49

If you look even remotely ethnic, you end up with woman who have this look on their face:

Images 38

:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SupremeDream and gamma
I was thinking of going there with my girl jfl. Gotta make sure I liftfraud another 0.5" and have eyebrows perfectly dyed dark and a nice hat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Same with Milan. That city is full of male models, especially during Milan Fashion week. Suifuel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9568 and StrangerDanger
Same with Milan. That city is full of male models, especially during Milan Fashion week. Suifuel
Have you seen any male models irl since you live close to a model central?

This so hard. San Diego/La Jolla in the summertime must be unleaded maximum strength high-octane suicide fuel for incels who have confidence issues

• JFL
Have you seen any male models irl since you live close to a model central?
Yes. And I don't even live in Milan, but in a smaller city.
There's this male model, well known in my city, and I often saw him at the disco. All girls watch him, we become invisible

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and StrangerDanger
Have not posted here since then. I have been trying to put it out of my mind and was waiting till I could somewhat handle rethinking it to talk about it here. I went during Memorial day so the park was absolutely fucking packed with prime aged teenagers.What I saw was insane. Psl 6 guys and girls were absolutely everywhere. In a group of 100 people there was guaranteed to be at least 1 psl 6 guy with abt 10 htn and the rest subhumans. I encountered around 3 gigachads the entire time I was walking around. I can't emphasize this enough, You. Cannot. Miss. Them. I saw one coming who had to have been at least 6 ft 7, he was by far the tallest dude I saw walking around that day in a park filled woth thousands of people. He had a psl 7 face to match and was ofc style maxxed to boot. I instantly felt my soul being crushed. He was in a group of like 3 or so girls with 1 other guy I think. The other gigachad i saw was abt 6 ft 2 but he also had an insane face, extremely compact midface, extremely compact orbitals with everything perfectly forward grown and legitimate hunter eyes, not frauded squint maxxed ones, you can't fake the legitimate hunter eyes, you will know it when you see it irl. I was again mogged into oblivion. Reminder guys I had never been in a group of people that large before. I was literally rubbing elbows with 20k teenagers in their prime absolute suicide fuel. I am 6 ft tall and got height mogged left right and center as well, you need to be 6 ft 4 to be genuinely considered as tall now. I never thought i would say that but here I am. Oh btw the gigachads could be facially compared to him to give you an idea, I sincerely believe they could be international male models if they werent already.View attachment 1176277 I went back to the hotel and drank myself to sleep that night.
consider bringing a gun next time :feelsohh:

some places obviously attract chads. festivals, popular places on new year's eve etc.
and next day you go wage cucking and only see miserable looking sub 8s and it's like you've been to a different world
i believe the cure for chad central is to bomb it. or a truck of peace. Get in a truck and drive through :feelsahh:

you guys act like women i swear, somehow i never realized how feminine the incels+ community was when i was like 14 but you're a bunch of queers kek

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, Shrek2OnDvD, gamma and 4 others
you guys act like women i swear, somehow i never realized how feminine the incels+ community was when i was like 14 but you're a bunch of queers kek
OK greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I've just had a recent experience like this as well. It was brutal I was getting mogged due to shit jaw I'm still un-recessing and gay haircut I gave myself that makes me look like I'm balding.

I do think I have more latent potential than the people I saw, I was getting mogged none the less.

Great fanfic.

Though I think you may be overrating. 6 PSL is like Miro/Maher.

I have probably only seen a 6 PSL dude once in my entire life irl. Most irl 'chads' are like 5.5 PSL and even that is semi-rare

ikr thats what im saying, milan has the highest concentration of moggers on earth imo

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I really have to Vitamin K2 MK-4 maxx plus 10.5 hours of sleep every night maxx. I need to have this frame and height.

Great fanfic.

Though I think you may be overrating. 6 PSL is like Miro/Maher.

I have probably only seen a 6 PSL dude once in my entire life irl. Most irl 'chads' are like 5.5 PSL and even that is semi-rare
6 psl is top 2.5%

You are essentially saying you have seen less than 40 men during your life

6 psl is top 2.5%

You are essentially saying you have seen less than 40 men during your life
psl 5 is supposed to be above average
but some take it as chadlite

'6 psl is top 2.5%' but half of the users see it as true rate me 9/10, 1 in 10,000
you never walk around seeing people like salludon or amnesia (6~ psl)

psl 5 is supposed to be above average
but some take it as chadlite

'6 psl is top 2.5%' but half of the users see it as true rate me 9/10, 1 in 10,000
you never walk around seeing people like salludon or amnesia (6~ psl)
1 Psl is one standard deviation.

Look up standard deviation on google

>you never walk around seeing people like salludon or amnesia (6~ psl)

I fucking repeat. 6 psl is top 2.5%.

1 Psl is one standard deviation.

Look up standard deviation on google

>you never walk around seeing people like salludon or amnesia (6~ psl)

I fucking repeat. 6 psl is top 2.5%.
yet some dont take it to be top 2.5% my boy

furthermore, psl isnt the same as irl appeal

>psl isnt the same as irl appeal

Top 2.5% is really good looking. Chads tend to live in bubbles so they have no business going to places where subhumans dwell. Like at 187 cm I can go for minutes mogging everyone in supermarkets where average customer is a 45 year old fat boomer. Then I go to a college campus and suddenly 20% of men heightmog me

Your avatar: Rubs me.