Went to the dentist today. (It’s official. I’m been deformed this whole time)

bullshit cope
underbite has almost no negative impact on your looks as a man, especially when it's as minor as this

More mandible mass = always better

It's the recessed mandiblecels that are truly fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
bullshit cope
underbite has almost no negative impact on your looks as a man, especially when it's as minor as this

So your saying I shouldn’t go through with the procedure?

• +1
So your saying I shouldn’t go through with the procedure?

You can if you want to and if you think it will improve your comfort and quality of life, but as far as increasing your attractiveness, that's highly unlikely because it will make your mandible more recessed as a result
It does look like chewing and actual functionality of your jaw is quite fucked though. Also how the hell did you not know that your occlusion was messed up if it's this severe?

• +1
You can if you want to and if you think it will improve your comfort and quality of life, but as far as increasing your attractiveness, that's highly unlikely because it will make your mandible more recessed as a result
It does look like chewing and actual functionality of your jaw is quite fucked though. Also how the hell did you not know that your occlusion was messed up if it's this severe?

I’ve been subconsciously trying my best to cope it out of my mind. Also jaw surgery doesn’t just mean lower jaw surgery. I’m positive he means upper jaw/maxilla, but isn’t that a really extensive procedure? I can’t have been this deformed all this time tbh

• +1
bullshit cope

Yeah underbite usually doesn't make you ugly, but you cant be good looking with one either. Recessed maxilla is no joke.

Overbite is death though.

• +1
Yeah underbite usually doesn't make you ugly, but you cant be good looking with one either. Recessed maxilla is no joke.

Overbite is death though.
If you look at my bite. It’s clear that I somehow have an overbite only on my right side. It’s clearly a bite deformity on my right side. I don’t know if moving the mandible would do anything your right.

• +1
bullshit cope

:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1