Went to the dentist.

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
Went to the dentist, they told me I have good teeth, I brush them well, etc. as usual. I ask about a tooth-borne palate expander or other maxillary expansion to improve my airways (at fucking age 17 I wake up with my mouth dry and agape), I am told that I DEFINITELY do not need that, because that will just put gaps between my teeth, and I'll have a smile like a moose. I don't argue with it, because I know it won't go anywhere, I get an X-ray, unsurprisingly, all my fucking wisdom teeth are impacted, my fucking downgrown antegonial notches are on full display in the X-ray, so I'll be going to the oral surgeon to get my wisdom teeth removed. I hate this utter orthodontic rape, I hate that I'll have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on osteotomies just to unfuck my skull.

My "perfect", grotesquely narrow teeth with plenty of buccal corridor on display, for reference.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, temporomandibular32, deadmanwalking and 6 others
Bump.

• So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Bump.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Went to the dentist, they told me I have good teeth, I brush them well, etc. as usual. I ask about a tooth-borne palate expander or other maxillary expansion to improve my airways (at fucking age 17 I wake up with my mouth dry and agape), I am told that I DEFINITELY do not need that, because that will just put gaps between my teeth, and I'll have a smile like a moose. I don't argue with it, because I know it won't go anywhere, I get an X-ray, unsurprisingly, all my fucking wisdom teeth are impacted, my fucking downgrown antegonial notches are on full display in the X-ray, so I'll be going to the oral surgeon to get my wisdom teeth removed. I hate this utter orthodontic rape, I hate that I'll have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on osteotomies just to unfuck my skull.
View attachment 2473880
My "perfect", grotesquely narrow teeth with plenty of buccal corridor on display, for reference.
How do you take pics xd? Do you have a professional camera or smth?

How do you take pics xd? Do you have a professional camera or smth?
I have my Dad's old Canon EOS 5D that he gave me, but for those photos I just used my phone in the mirror. Here's me captured with the Canon from about 6 feet away, VS me captured in the mirror from about 3 feet away (6 feet of distance considering the reflection). It's brutal.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I have my Dad's old Canon EOS 5D that he gave me, but for those photos I just used my phone in the mirror. Here's me captured with the Canon from about 6 feet away, VS me captured in the mirror from about 3 feet away (6 feet of distance considering the reflection). It's brutal.
View attachment 2473954
Mogger

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
Why? I have a narrow head, low PFL, downgrowth, recessed maxilla and chin, weak undereye, asymmetry, and acne. I look OK from the front and 3/4, but my side profile is undeniably unacceptable. I need to improve my face in nearly every aspect.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32440 and St.TikTokcel
Why? I have a narrow head, low PFL, downgrowth, recessed maxilla and chin, weak undereye, asymmetry, and acne. I look OK from the front and 3/4, but my side profile is undeniably unacceptable. I need to improve my face in nearly every aspect.
Teeths me

• Hmm...
I got my wisdom teeth removed

• So Sad
Teeths me
What do you mean? My teeth are "straight" and clean, but my palate is narrow, making my smile look subhuman, like I have an 9 year old sized mouth transplanted onto my 17 year old face. It just looks unnatural, because it is, orthodontists raped me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Deleted member 27635 and St.TikTokcel
I got my wisdom teeth removed
Many such cases. I hate the feeling that I've had natural beauty ripped from me due to grain-based diet and soft foods. It's far too late to do anything but surgical intervention.

View attachment 2473880
Buy an expander online and use it

• +1
What do you mean? My teeth are "straight" and clean, but my palate is narrow, making my smile look subhuman, like I have an 9 year old sized mouth transplanted onto my 17 year old face. It just looks unnatural, because it is, orthodontists raped me.
Mogs me. I don't even have teeth.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 27635 and Deleted member 32486
What happened to them?
Anodontia. My mum has missing teeth. I inherited the same maxillo-facial development. Basically, adult teeth were not present in my skull.

• So Sad
How lean are you

Anodontia. My mum has missing teeth. I inherited the same maxillo-facial development. Basically, adult teeth were not present in my skull.
View attachment 2473971
That is very unfortunate. Do you wear dentures then? Or do you have/are you getting dental implants? and were you able to get implants/dentures before it started taking a toll of your skull?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
That is very unfortunate. Do you wear dentures then? Or do you have/are you getting dental implants? and were you able to get implants/dentures before it started taking a toll of your skull?
No. There's a silver lining to this. My molar teeth have enough space to pop out without any issues even though I have an extremely narrow palate.

• +1
palate width doesn't correlate with mouth width
your narrow mouth is genetic probably inherited from your mother

• +1
palate width doesn't correlate with mouth width
your narrow mouth is genetic probably inherited from your mother
Alright, sure, but you can still plainly see I have a narrow, barely 8-tooth smile.

Alright, sure, but you can still plainly see I have a narrow, barely 8-tooth smile.
it won't change much for you in terms of attractiveness. of you want to get a beautiful smile? if it's your goal, then sure.
otherwise, look at stallone and how alpha he looks with his narrow palate, same for other masc sex symbols like gandy, gosling, etc..

you don't seem like a person with wide skull who didn't develop properly and would actually benefit from palate extension.
focus on fixing downward growth instead

• +1
look at stallone and how alpha he looks with his narrow palate
He doesn't look alpha at all, he is markedly below-average in terms of looks, and not particularly dimorphic.

I think you've got rose-tinted glasses. He just looks like some LTN mediterranian goofball. He's got a status halo, I've noticed Ryan Gosling is massively overrated on this forum similarly.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
He doesn't look alpha at all, he is markedly below-average in terms of looks, and not particularly dimorphic.

russian girls use sex tourism strategy to get intimiate with guys like them in places like italy
you are too young to see it, but trust me. that's what i have been observing

• +1
Lol. What exactly was the AI supposed to be doing here?
"Reimagine" photos. The results are pretty random - sometimes it shows people looking better, sometimes worse, sometimes it shows their true face - it often shows how women really look without makeup or plastic surgery, etc.

• Woah
"Reimagine" photos. The results are pretty random - sometimes it shows people looking better, sometimes worse, sometimes it shows their true face - it often shows how women really look without makeup or plastic surgery, etc.
That's how I look without my fillers and implants.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Either get composite bonding/veneers or expand the palate. I have a 9 teeth smile normally, 10 when giving a huge wide smile but I want a wider one too.

Sadly those are our options. MSE/SARPE is too invasive though and could mess up symmetry for a small marginal gain. Most Celebes have bad smile though, they just got veneers.

• So Sad
View attachment 2473880
Show inside or frauded

• +1
  • +1
pm if u need advice i’ve been studying orthodontics and orthognathic surgery

there’s a better alternative to MSE/SARPE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Saint Casanova
Show your mouth

Fraud was jfl

I want to see if you have small mouth
It affects overall jaw shape, hollow cheeks and other orthodontic stuff

• +1
pm if u need advice i’ve been studying orthodontics and orthognathic surgery

there’s a better alternative to MSE/SARPE
What is it ?

Show your mouth

Fraud was jfl

My upper arch is incredibly narrow. X-ray is from today.

MSE/SARPE is too invasive though and could mess up symmetry for a small marginal gain.
This is largely for breathing. I need better airways, I have been told I snore in my sleep, and I'll sometimes wake up with a dry mouth (from it being open, I assume).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579 and Saint Casanova
Yeah its kind of like mine. Pallate expander or over?
Over, dentist told me palate expansion would mess up my "perfect" teeth. Not going to bother fighting with them or my parents to get it sorted out, I will just get orthognathic surgery sometime in my 20s.

Over, dentist told me palate expansion would mess up my "perfect" teeth. Not going to bother fighting with them or my parents to get it sorted out, I will just get orthognathic surgery sometime in my 20s.
It takes roughly like 3-4 years with braces so yeah its a pain in the ass

Rip hollow cheek gains

• +1
Do I? What even is the "mouth" if not the space between the maxilla and mandible?

Do I? What even is the "mouth" if not the space between the maxilla and mandible?
Wrong term to refer to upper teeth. You have decent teeth ngl but narrow upper. Still mogs many of my schoolmates hard (they all have potato farmer teeth)

• +1
You have decent teeth ngl
In what sense? I think my teeth are fine, I've never had a cavity or any issues with them, it's more just my facial structure and how they've been arranged in my face from a grain diet and then orthodontic rape that makes them bad.

View attachment 2473880
Can't you just refuse to have your wisdom teeth removed?

• +1
This is largely for breathing. I need better airways, I have been told I snore in my sleep, and I'll sometimes wake up with a dry mouth (from it being open, I assume).
What happens if you sleep with tape ? Does your nose become obstructed ?

• +1