Went to the dentist.

Can't you just refuse to have your wisdom teeth removed?
Yeah, and then have them get infected/hit a nerve. The removal of wisdom teeth is appropriate in my case, but had I had better orthodontic treatment to begin with, they wouldn't have been impacted, but I had braces ages 13-16 and it made my palate narrower and stopped it from growing with the rest of my face proportionally.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
What happens if you sleep with tape ? Does your nose become obstructed ?
I did mouth taping for a while, I just ended up with it coming off in my sleep. It's a band-aid solution, I doubt mouth breathing in my sleep at this age will do much more harm. I don't think I mouth breathe always in my sleep, just sometimes.

In what sense? I think my teeth are fine, I've never had a cavity or any issues with them, it's more just my facial structure and how they've been arranged in my face from a grain diet and then orthodontic rape that makes them bad.
No failos. Only issue is they are not alien like for alien face (8psl gigachad)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
I did mouth taping for a while, I just ended up with it coming off in my sleep. It's a band-aid solution, I doubt mouth breathing in my sleep at this age will do much more harm. I don't think I mouth breathe always in my sleep, just sometimes.
Oh, never comes off for me. It’s not necessarily for aesthetic benefits but health and sleep quality.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Deleted member 32486
No way you asked this.
Why? I did, I asked outright. I typically will ask my dentist any questions I have about dental hygiene. He told me it would be a bad idea because I'd have to get braces again, and that it would mess up my "perfect" smile and give me gaps. I did not engage further, because I knew it would be pointless.

No. There's a silver lining to this. My molar teeth have enough space to pop out without any issues even though I have an extremely narrow palate.
So you have a god tier base for a Ballou canine fossa expression?
2693867 1642148204243
88428 Tyson Ballou
Dvr2

Don't you think this is true? Seems intuitive
It is true. Braces would correct the gaps. I wouldn't mind a front tooth gap either from a giga wide palette, Kelly Mittendorf has that.

Having a gap easily mogs being narrow as fuck. As long as it's not to this guy's level, it's fine. Also improved airways in addition to better smile aesthetics. I'd be at least slightly cognitively enhanced from better sleep.
Non invasive cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
your lower third is very small

• Hmm...
your lower third is very small
How? My lower third is slightly longer than my midface, and my bigonial width is 88% of my bizygomatic width.

How? My lower third is slightly longer than my midface, and my bigonial width is 88% of my bizygomatic width.
it just looks very narrow and doesn't seem to go out that much. what is your bizygomatic width?

• +1
  • +1
Went to the dentist, they told me I have good teeth, I brush them well, etc. as usual. I ask about a tooth-borne palate expander or other maxillary expansion to improve my airways (at fucking age 17 I wake up with my mouth dry and agape), I am told that I DEFINITELY do not need that, because that will just put gaps between my teeth, and I'll have a smile like a moose. I don't argue with it, because I know it won't go anywhere, I get an X-ray, unsurprisingly, all my fucking wisdom teeth are impacted, my fucking downgrown antegonial notches are on full display in the X-ray, so I'll be going to the oral surgeon to get my wisdom teeth removed. I hate this utter orthodontic rape, I hate that I'll have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on osteotomies just to unfuck my skull.
View attachment 2473880
My "perfect", grotesquely narrow teeth with plenty of buccal corridor on display, for reference.
you need a palate expander and to keep your wisdom teeth

Went to the dentist, they told me I have good teeth, I brush them well, etc. as usual. I ask about a tooth-borne palate expander or other maxillary expansion to improve my airways (at fucking age 17 I wake up with my mouth dry and agape), I am told that I DEFINITELY do not need that, because that will just put gaps between my teeth, and I'll have a smile like a moose. I don't argue with it, because I know it won't go anywhere, I get an X-ray, unsurprisingly, all my fucking wisdom teeth are impacted, my fucking downgrown antegonial notches are on full display in the X-ray, so I'll be going to the oral surgeon to get my wisdom teeth removed. I hate this utter orthodontic rape, I hate that I'll have to spend tens of thousands of dollars on osteotomies just to unfuck my skull.
View attachment 2473880
My "perfect", grotesquely narrow teeth with plenty of buccal corridor on display, for reference.
Op holy shit this eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28722
I have low PFL, round eyes, well aware of this. Why do you mention it?
It’s not that bad, ur face makes up for it imo, what’s ur height u have big skull mirin 6’2?

It’s not that bad, ur face makes up for it imo, what’s ur height u have big skull mirin 6’2?
I'm 5'11 barefoot, I have a brutally small skull.

I did most of my growing when I was younger, I've been 5'11" for the past year or two.
Damn I’m hypothyroid. Haven’t grown in 2.5 years Jfl

• So Sad
View attachment 2473880
how long have you had dry mouth?

how long have you had dry mouth?
I am not sure. At least since age 16. It's not every morning, but some mornings. It makes me feel a rage.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
I am not sure. At least since age 16. It's not every morning, but some mornings. It makes me feel a rage.
just\t wondering because long term dry mouth can lead to many problems down the line. also 16 is very young to have that.

No, I'm zygoless at 11% bf (as in not having any hollowness)